Lucknow University Admission Form 2018 for MBA admission were released on 18th August 2017 only. But for other PG and UG programs, the forms will be released in 2018. Lucknow University is the premier reputed institution that offers admission to aspirants under various Under Graduate and Post Graduate program. Each year Lucknow University conducts an entrance exam to get admissions t their Under-Graduate courses in the field of Science, Arts, Law and Commerce. However, admissions into Post Graduate courses (except professional courses) will be based on the subject of merit. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidate’s marks in qualifying exam/graduation. Here one can find all the details about Lucknow University such as Admission 2018 exam dates, application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, and many other information.
Lucknow University Exam Dates 2018
For the sake of update, one constantly needs to check the important dates about the examination just to keep ourselves updated. One can find here all the important and tentative dates of Lucknow University Admission 2018:
|For MBA (Announced)||For PG||For UG|
|Online application starts||18th August 2017||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date of application form||31st January 2018||1st week of July 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of exam||–||3rd week of July 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||–||Last week of July 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counseling begins||–||1st week of August 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
Lucknow University Admission Form 2018
- Application forms for Lucknow University will be available online.
- Application form for UG courses will be released in the third week of April 2018 while the application form for PG courses will be released in the third week of May 2018.
- The application form for MBA admission was released on 18th August 2017.
- Students are also required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Each aspirant is qualified to pay an application charge to the board to complete their enlistments effectively. This sum is inside chosen by the board and is in this way compulsory to be paid.
- Applicants can pay their application fee through credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- The application fee for UG courses is Rs. 600/- per course for General and OBC candidates. For SC/ST candidates, it will be Rs. 300/- per course.
- The application fee for MBA admission is Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST category).
Eligibility criteria for aspirants to appear for the exam are set by the university in such a manner to set a level for applicants.
|L.L.B. (Integrated) five years||
|B.Sc (Biology group)||
|B.Sc (Mathematics group)||
Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for undergraduate courses is as follows:
- The question paper will be a Multiple Choice Type questions paper.
- Around 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- 90 minutes will be provided to complete question paper.
- Plus 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Minus 1 mark will be awarded for each incorrect response.
Lucknow University Admit Card 2018
Lucknow University 2018 Admit Card for UG entrance exam will be online available. Candidates can download their admit cards from Universities official website.
Lucknow University Result 2018
On the basis of result, Lucknow University merit list will be prepared. It will be displayed on the website. Candidates can check their rank on the merit list.
Lucknow University Admission 2018
For UG courses, admission will be offered on the basis of entrance exam marks. Admission into PG courses will be provided on the basis of entrance exam score, qualifying exam scores and interview. The reservation will be provided as under the rules set by the UP government. The counseling will be conducted in the University campus. All details regarding Lucknow University Admission will be displayed on the website. Candidates, those be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2017 followed by personal interview.