AIMS annually conducts the AIMS Test for Management Admissions also known as ATMA. ATMA is a single-window test for admissions that offers candidates admissions into different postgraduate management program. It’s such a high level entrance exam that around 200 reputed institutions accept ATMA scores for admission to MBA/PGDM/PGDBA/MCA/MCM courses. It is a National level entrance exam which is conducted across many cities of the country. This examination is conducted multiple number of times in a period of one year. Candidates looking for any kind of details about ATMA 2018 may find answers to all of their questions here about the exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
ATMA Exam Date 2018
In order to not slip any dates of ATMA entrance exam, candidates can check below mentioned tentative exam dates which are declared by the authorities itself.
|Registration Starts||4th week of December 2017|
|Distribution of ATMA bulletin||1st week of January 2018|
|Closing date of ATMA bulletin||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing of registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of February 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of February 2018|
|Result announcement||4th week of February 2018|
- Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- The candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized University/ board.
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Final year graduates can also appear for the test.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for ATMA 2018 is described below:
- The 2018’s ATMA entrance exam will be conducted in both, online & offline mode.
- The examination for February session will be conducted in offline mode while exam for May and July session will be conducted in online mode.
- Questions will be of objective
- There will be total 180 questions which will be further divided into 6 sections.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- For each correct answer, 1 markwill be awarded.
- There is provision of negative marking. For each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (in min)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
ATMA 2018 Registration
Candidates need to fill an application form in order to appear for the exam. This form is a part of the registration procedure therefore all the important points can be noted from here.
- Candidates can fill their ATMA 2018 application form through online
- It is compulsory to enter your mobile number or valid e-mail ID for registration procedure.
- Candidates will have to fill their personal details like name, e-mail ID, mobile number and Date of Birth in the form.
- After successful registration, the candidate should take two printouts of the filled-in Registration Form.
- After that, an auto-generated mail having login credentials for the candidates i.e. username and password will be sent to the email IDs of the candidates.
Candidates need to pay an initial fee known as application fee in order to complete the registration process. This fee will be collected as per the board choice. Therefore, this fee is compulsory for all. Candidates will be asked to pay an amount of Rs. 1100/- as application fee, which is a non-refundable fees. Applicants can pay the fee via any mode mentioned below:
- Using credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Bank Transfer facility
ATMA Admit Card 2018
ATMA 2018 admit card will be available from 2nd week of February 2018. Candidate need to paste their recent passport sized photographs in the space provided. Along with the admit card, candidates have to bring the documents such as ATMA receipt issued after making payment of registration fee, a copy of the registration form and photo identification (in original).
Candidates can check their results online on the official website of ATMA and can download their result copies from there itself. The result for February session will be made available to the students in the 3rd week of February 2018.
Candidates are judged on the basis of ATMA score card which generally consists of quantitative, verbal, analytical and total marks. Again, a candidate gets the score on the basis of what he/she secured in the admission entrance test.
ATMA Admission 2018
There are numerous of management institutions which consider ATMA score card as one of the vital elements to provide admission. The authorities declare the scores of ATMA test within three weeks of the exam only when given via offline mode and within fifteen days only when given by online mode.