Located in Greater Noida, Sharda University has earned an enviable reputation as truly a global university in India. It has announced SUAT (Sharda University Admission Test) as a common university level entrance exam for admission in various UG & PG courses. Sharda University takes the pride of being India’s first private university conducting such a comprehensive entrance test to shortlist the applications for admissions.
SUAT has been structured in various sets according to the different disciplines of study. It one of its kind entrance test organized by Sharda University. It is applicable to the following programs:
- B.Tech + MBA integrated
- B.Tech + M.Tech integrated
- BBA + MBA integrated
- Journalism & Mass Communication & Design
- Integrated Law BA (Hons)
- B.Sc in all disciplines
If an applicant already holds a good rank (according to Sharda University admission criteria) in any state/ national level exam, then he/she will be exempted from SUAT.
Process of SUAT Exam
- Visit the website of Sharda University
- Interpret the relevant details of SUAT
- Select ‘Apply for SUAT’
- Choose your course and fill all the fields
- Pay the test fee online
- Book your slot for the exam
Do’s & Dont’s of SUAT
- The minimum qualification for appearing in SUAT for UG programs is senior secondary from any of the recognized state or central board of education. Keep a check on the university website to know about minimum marks requirement.
- The minimum qualification for appearing in SUAT for PG programs is a bachelor’s degree from any of the recognized colleges/ universities/ institutions. Sharda University criteria also need to be met by the applicant.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old to get the admission in the UG courses under SUAT till the 31st Dec of the academic year wherein they are seeking the admission.
- The two copies of hall ticket along with recent passport size photos pasted on the same are mandatory to enter in the examination hall.
- Also, they need to bring a valid photo ID proof and application fee deposit slip while coming for SUAT test. Without these documents, they will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
- The proctor will retain the one copy of your hall ticket to submit the same to Sharda University for validation/ verification of the candidate while Personal Interview.
- Mobile phones and calculators are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
SUAT is one of the largest university-level exams in which the students from all over India seeking for admission in Sharda University participate. The university management has designated exam centers (SUAT attest centers) in all the cities across India to make it easy for the applicants to appear for SUAT.
What is the time given to solve SUAT exam?
Ans- A candidate gets 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to solve the paper.
SUAT exam consists of how many questions?
Ans- There are total 100 questions to be solved in the question paper.
Is SUAT an online exam or offline?
Ans- SUAT is completely a computer-based i.e. online test.
What is the pattern of SUAT exam?
Ans- Multiple choice questions with 4 alternate answers are asked in which the candidates have to choose the right answer.
What are the main subjects?
Ans- SUAT comprises of different sections for different disciplines:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
How much will I be charged for the application fee of SUAT?
Ans- The SUAT application fee is INR 1200.
What are the modes of payment for SUAT fee?
Ans- You can pay via:
- Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- DD in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
- Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices
Note: Write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to: Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
Can I get SUAT Fee refunded?
Ans- No, it’s neither refundable nor transferrable.
Do I need to take care of negative marking while attempting the exam?
Ans- No, there is no negative marking applicable.
What are the minimum passing marks for SUAT?
Ans- the mini mum passing marks are 35.
My senior secondary result is awaited. Can I give SUAT?
Ans- yes, you can appear for the exam. But your admission will be confirmed once you qualify the senior secondary exam according to criteria of the university.
In which cities, the SUAT test centers are available.
Ans- At Sharda University campus or Sharda University Regional Offices or at SUAT attest centres, students can appear for the exam anywhere they want. SUAT attest centers are located countrywide. Visit http://suat.sharda.ac.in/exam-center.html for more information about attest centers.
After qualifying SUAT, what are the further steps to confirm admission?
Ans- After successfully qualifying SUAT, candidates will go through a PI round and GD (in case of MBA aspirants).
Can I refer any sample papers for preparation of SUAT?
Ans- Clicking https://suat.sharda.ac.in/sample-paper.html link, you can download the sample papers according to your subject.
If you have any further query regarding SUAT exam, then please visit https://suat.sharda.ac.in/. You can also leave your query or comment in the comment box below to get assistance from our experts.