JEECE 2018 is a state-level selection test in which competitors can get affirmation in different organizations within the territory of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board directs the exam of JEECE. JEECE offers induction into B.E./B.Tech. The degree to the understudies in the territory of Jharkhand. From 2017, JEECE is begun as the different exam for building courses. Other critical points of interest exam dates, application shape, result declaration, syllabus and so on of JEECE 2018 is given beneath in this article:
Conditional Dates of JEECE 2018:
Applicants can mark the provisional date of JEECE 2018 given underneath:
- Beginning date of online application form 1st Week of April 2018
- Last date of online application form 4th Week of April 2018
- Admit card download 1 or 2 weeks before the exam
- Provisional exam date 1st Week of May 2018
- Result Declaration 4th Week of May 2018
- To begin with period of Counseling 1st Week of June 2018
- Second period of Counseling 4th Week of June 2018
JEECE 2018 Application Form
In the wake of perusing Information brochure of JEECE 2018 precisely, applicants can fill an application shape. Guidelines for application shape are given as beneath:
- The application will be considered through online mode as it were.
- Candidates can enlist themselves by filling every single vital detail into the application frame.
- Once the application shape is presented, no further changes will be permitted.
- Starting date of utilization is third Week of February 2018 and an end date is fourth Week of April 2008.
- Candidates need to make sure to remove the print from filling application for future.
JEECE 2018 Application Fee
- Application expense can be pay through web keeping money/charge card/Visa.
- The application expense for-
- General/OBC category Rs. 900/ –
- SC/ST category Rs. 450/ –
Competitors should mark qualification criteria for the application shape from given beneath:
- Candidates ought to be the native of India.
- Candidate ought to have perpetual residency of Jharkhand state.
- There is no age constrain for B.E. /B.Tech. Degree courses.
- Necessary capability for affirmation in a course is 10+2 from a perceived board or college.
- Candidates need to secure least 45% imprints and (40% imprints for held class).
- Candidates must qualify exam with material science and arithmetic as obligatory subjects with one of the science/science/biotechnology/specialized professional subjects.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2018
The exam example will consider the accompanying focuses:
- The question paper will be of various decision questions.
- Each subject has 50 MCQ questions.
- One marks will be given for each right answer. The exam paper will be in English and Hindi dialect.
- Negative marks will be considered for numerous and negative answers. ¼ marks will be deducted from the last score.
- Candidates need to show up in the two degrees courses must show up in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
JEECE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card subtle elements of JEECE 2018 are given beneath:
- Admit card is compulsory to enter the examination corridor.
- Candidates can download their admit card before maybe a couple a long time of the exam through an official site.
- Admit card will be downloaded in online mode.
- The applicant needs to expedite personal ID verification with admit card at the season of examination.
- Without personal id verification, a hopeful won’t be permitted to show up in the exam.
- The competitor needs to keep admit card till result won’t be announced.
JEECE 2018 Result
JEECE 2018 outcome will be pronounced in the most recent Week of May 2018. The outcome can be marked from the official site of JEECE. The outcome will likewise accessible on JCECEB site. Legitimacy rundown will be created on premise of passage test marks. Applicants will be called for guiding in view of legitimacy list.
JEECE 2018 Counseling
On the premise of rank given legitimacy list, hopefuls will be called for Counseling. Hopefuls need to pay the charge for directing procedure before they show up in guiding. The guiding will be sorted out in two rounds. At the season of report mark, understudies need to keep their unique records with them for a confirmation procedure. On the off chance that any understudies neglect to confirm archives, at that point his/her confirmation will be rejected/crossed out. On the premise of legitimacy list, confirmation will be given to the hopefuls.
Following records are important at the time of counseling:
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th mark sheet and authentication
- 12th mark sheet and endorsement
- Photo ID verification
- JEECE 2018 rank card and admit card
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
For more points of interest, visit JEECE 2018 authority site.