CIPET JEE 2018 is an exam convened by Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology which organizes JEE (Joint Entrance Examination). Through CIPET JEE, the candidate can get admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing, Post Graduate Diploma in Plastic Testing, quality management, Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM, Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology and Diploma in Plastics Technology. CIPET JEE gives an opportunity to take admission in B.E. /B.Tech. M.E./M.Tech. and M.Sc. in its affiliated institutes. More details are given below in this article:
TENTATIVE DATES OF CIPET JEE 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of CIPET JEE 2018 given below:
|Starting Date of Application Form||April/May 2018|
|Last date of application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit card download||May 2018|
|Tentative exam date||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of July 2018|
|Counseling phase||3rd week of July 2018|
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form
Instructions for CIPET JEE 2018 exam are given as below:
- Candidates can register them for an exam through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the month of April/May 2018.
- After submitting an application form, the candidate cannot change the examination center.
- Upload scanned images of a photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- The candidate has to submit an application form with necessary documents (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X/Diploma/Degree certificates/caste certificate, residential proof if a candidate is from the north region) to the following address:
- Director (Academic),
- CIPET Head Office,
- Guindy, Chennai-600032.
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs.250/- for a general category of candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category candidates.
- The candidate has to pay the fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates who are belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
Candidate should check eligibility criteria for the application form before applying for the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2018 from given below details:
- An Aspirant for Sc. (tech) course should not exceed 21 years of age as on July 31, 2018.
- For the aspirants of courses like PD-PMD, PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM with CAD/CAM, 25 years is the maximum age limit.
- DPMT & DPT applicants, should not exceed 20 years of age.
Candidates having 3-year degree in the science field with Chemistry subject can apply.
Candidates having 3 years of the degree in science Field with CPM (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) subject can apply.
For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM
Candidates having 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Tool/Production Engineering, Plastics Technology, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam can apply.
For DPMT & DPT
Candidates must pass 10th class with Science, Mathematics and English subjects.
For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)
Candidates having a degree in 4 year course of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology engineering
Candidates having a 4 year M.Sc. Degree in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization can apply.
Candidateshaving degree in B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical engineering
M.Sc. degree in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE scorecard can apply
Candidates having B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the main subject can apply.
For M.Sc. (Tech)
Candidates must pass 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.logy, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam can apply.
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The main exam will be of 2 hours and preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- There will be 100 questions in an exam.
- It will be of MCQ questions.
CIPET JEE Admit Card 2018
The admit card details are given below:
- Candidates can download their admit card from an official website of CIPET JEE 2018 in the month of May 2018.
- The admit card will contain details of venue, exam date, exam time, category, the name of a candidate, etc.
- The candidate has to keep admit card with them until the admission procedure is completed.
CIPET JEE Result
Candidate can get their result in the 2nd week of July 2018. Candidates have to enter their roll number or application id to download the scorecard. Based on candidate’s score, merit list will be generated for the counseling procedure. Merit list will be generated on the basis of score obtained by students.
CIPET JEE Counseling
After the declaration of result, online counseling procedure will be started. Candidates have to fill and lock their choices of colleges and branches as per their rank. Based on choice, seat allotment will be conducted for candidates. Candidates have to come with original documents and required the fee at their allotted colleges to complete the admission procedure.
For more details, go through CIPET JEE 2018 official website.