AEEE 2018 i.e. The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 is conducted by Amrita University which is also known as Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. AEEE exam is conducted every year for inviting applicants for various UG Engineering programs offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
There are 4 campuses of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University across the India.
- Coimbatore campus
- Amritapuri campus
- Bengaluru campus
- Mysuru campus.
AEEE offers admissions into various engineering programs. Amrita University is one of the top most private institutes in India. The courses offered in its campuses are:
- 1.B-Tech in Aerospace Engineering
- 2.B-Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 3.B-Tech in Chemical Engineering
- 4.B-Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- 5.B-Tech in Civil Engineering
- 6.B-Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- 7.B-Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- 8.B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering
AEEE Exam Dates
AEEE exam dates are given below:
|Call for admissions 2018||3rd week of October 2017|
|Beginning of application form (OMR and Online)||1st week of December 2017|
|Last date for receiving application (OMR and Online)||Last week of March 2018|
|Computer based Test-Online||3rd week to 4th week of April 2018|
|Pen and Paper based test-Offline exam||4th week of April 2018|
|Declaration of AEEE 2018 rank||1st week of May 2018|
AEEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply for AEEE 2018 by the online as well as offline mode. Online forms will be available on the official AEEE website. The offline forms can be procured from the list of sales outlets available on the website.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, candidates should register for AEEE 2018, candidates should submit a basic detail such as Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile Phone Number, School last studied, Mode of AEEE-2017 examination, Test Centre, etc. and press Submit button.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Students must then proceed to upload Photograph and Signature.
- The dimensions of the scanned images should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm and the size should be between 5- 20 KB.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
- Applicants must then proceed to pay the requisite fees which can be done through both online and offline mode.
Step 4: Confirmation of Application
- Final step is to take print out their completed application form once the transaction is done.
- For online payment, candidates can use Net Banking/ debit/credit card.
- For offline, candidates can pay via Demand Draft (DD).
- The demand draft should be drawn in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
- The fee for application fee AEEE 2018 will be Rs. 1000/-.
Eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates must have born on or after the 1stJuly 1995.
- Candidates must have cleared the Intermediate or equivalent from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject. Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Candidate should have individually scored 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Candidates having the 3-year diploma in engineering are also eligible.
AEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AEEE 2018 will be conducted in two separate modes, i.e. Computer Based Test and Pen & Paper Based Test.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded and for each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 300 marks.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours.
- No of Questions: There are 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
AEEE 2018 Counselling – Documents Required
The most important documents needed in order to appear in for AEEE 2018 Counselling are:
- AEEE 2018 Admit Card & Score Card.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- 10th Standard Certificate to Prove Date of Birth.
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet.
- 12th Standard Admit Card.