TS POLYCET 2018 (Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance exam in which candidate can get admission in various engineering/non-engineering diploma coursed organized by the institutions within the Telangana state. TS POLYCET 2018 will be organized by the state board of Technical education and training, Hyderabad. Other important details exam dates, application form, result announcement, syllabus, etc. of TS POLYCET 2018 are given below in this article:
TENTATIVE DATES OF TS POLYCET 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative schedule of TS POLYCET 2018 given below:
- Starting date of online application form 2nd week of March 2018
- Last date of online application form 2nd week of April 2018
- TS POLYCET Tentative exam date 3rd week of April 2018
- Result announcement 1st week of May 2018
- Counseling procedure starts from 1st week of July 2018
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill up the application form as per instruction is given in brochure or official website.
- The application will be considered through online mode only.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website of TS POLYCET 2018.
- Starting date of application is 2nd week of March 2018.
- Good quality of passport size photograph must be affixed in the filled in application form.
- Candidates have to remember to take print out of filling application for the future.
TS POLYCET 2018 Application Fee
- After submitting the online application, a candidate has to pay the application fee of Rs.350/- for general category and Rs.200/- for SC/ST category students.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through any AP online/payment gateway/net-banking/Helpline/centers.
Candidates should the check eligibility criteria for the application form from given below:
- Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of state Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- No age limit is there.
- Students must have passed the SSC exam organized by the state board of Telangana or any other equivalent exam.
- Students have to secure minimum 35% of passing marks.
- Mathematics subject is compulsory to appear in their qualifying exam.
- Those students, who have appeared/ are appearing in SSC exam and their result is awaited, can also apply.
TS POLYCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper basis).
- The duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
- Total 120 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Question paper will be objective. Each question has four choices.
- Candidates have to tick correct answer among four choices.
- The question paper will be published in English and Telugu language.
- There will be no negative marking for any questions.
- Consider below pattern for question paper:
Subjects Maximum marks
TS POLYCET Syllabus
TS POLYCET exam syllabus will be as same as syllabus considered for qualifying exam organized by state of government. The syllabus will be based on SSC level books. Physics, mathematics and chemistry are the major subjects in the syllabus of TS POLYCET exam.
ASSAM CEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card details are given below:
- Candidates can visit help centers to get their TS POLYCET exam admit card.
- Candidates can also download admit card from the official website of TS POLYCET.
- Candidates can download admit card after two or three days of submitting an online application.
- In case of any error found in the admit card, then candidates have to visit help centers.
- If any wrong data found then, that candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
TS POLYCET 2018 Result
Ther results may be decalred in the 1st week of May 2018. Candidates must secure 36% marks out of 120 to qualify the entrance test. Merit card will be issued within one week of declaration of result. On the basis of rank, merit list will be generated and the admission will be allotted in various diploma courses.
TS POLYCET 2018 Counseling
Web counseling will be conducted for the qualified students. Students need to attend the counseling of TS POLYCET with original documents verified by the authority. The seat allotment details will be displayed on the website by examination authority. Based on the merit list, after completion of counseling, admission will be provided to the students.
Documents required at the time of counseling are as follows:
- TS POLYCET 2018 admit card and score card
- Caste certificate
- Any Id Proof
- Residence certificate
- SSC/HSC mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
For more details, please visit TS POLYCET official website.