Assam Polytechnic PAT 2018 is a state-level entrance exam in which students can get admission in various diploma courses offered by the polytechnic colleges of Assam. Assam Polytechnic PAT 2018 is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. Assam PAT is organized once in a year. Every year, many students appear for this exam. Details of Assam PAT 2018 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, etc. are given below in this article:
TENTATIVE DATES OF ASSAM PAT 2018:
Students can check the tentative date of ASSAM PAT 2018 given below:
|Starting date of online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date of online application form||3rd week of April 2018|
Last date for receipt of online application form (along with DTE
|Copy of bank Challan)||Last week of April 2018|
|Admit card download||2nd week of May 2018|
|Tentative exam date||2nd 3rd week of May 2018|
ASSAM CEE 2018 Application Form
Students have a suggestion to read the information brochure carefully, then fill up an application form.
- Only those students who belong to Assam can apply and their form will be accepted.
- Students have to apply online by registering on the official website of Assam PAT 2018.
- Starting date of online application is 3rd week of March 2018 and will be closed in the 3rd week of April 2018.
- Students have to keep a hard copy (printout) of the filled application form for the future purpose.
ASSAM PAT 2018 Application Fee
- After submitting the online application, a candidate has to take a print out of Challan and have to pay Rs.400/- in any branch of State Bank India.
- The candidate should keep the copy of challan after depositing fee.
Candidate should check the eligibility criteria for the application form from given below:
- Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Candidates should have valid permanent resident proof of Assam.
- The upper age limit of the candidate should be 21 years on 1st August 2018.
- Age relaxation is considered for the reserved categories.
Candidate should check qualification criteria for the application form given below:
- Candidates must have passed 10th class exam or equivalent from recognized board/university.• Candidates must have passed 10th class exam or equivalent from recognized board/university.
- Candidates must qualify the passing exam with, Mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
A candidate should obtain the minimum of 40% marks (35% for SC and 30% for ST category) in qualifying exam.
ASSAM POLYTECHNIC PAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The duration of the exam will be about 2 hours duration.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The examination will be conducted in only through offline mode (pen and paper based).
- For science and mathematics, the question paper will be of multiple choice questions and for general English and general knowledge, question paper will be objective and subjective.
- Consider below pattern for question paper:
Subjects Maximum marks Type of questions
Mathematics & Science 100 Multiple Choice questions
ASSAM PAT Syllabus
The syllabus of Assam Polytechnic will be considered same as the syllabus of different subjects at secondary level. It includes subject like Mathematics, Science, general English and general knowledge.
ASSAM POLYTECHNIC PAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card details are given below:
- Admit card is compulsory to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the second week of May 2018 through an official website.
- Assam PAT 2018 admit card will be issued by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
ASSAM POLYTECHNIC PAT 2018 Result
Students can download their result from official website of ASSAM POLYTECHNIC PAT 2018. A separate merit list will be created on the basis of marks secured by students. Based on their merit rank, students will be called for the counseling by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
ASSAM POLYTECHNIC PAT 2018 Counseling
The counseling will be conducted on the basis of merit rank of students. Notification of counseling and admission can get through the leading daily newspaper and from the website. Students, who are selected for the counseling round, are required to bring the duly filled part B form. The interview will be conducted and on the basis of interview, admission will be allotted.
Following documents are necessary at the time of Counseling:
- Original copies of qualifying exam mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports certificate(if applicable)
- Employment Certificate (if applied against the quota of the central government employee).
More details can be fetched through the official website of ASSAM POLYTECHNIC PAT 2018.