Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 is an entrance exam held every year by JCECEB to offer admission into various engineering and diploma courses. Various colleges and institutions of Jharkhand offer these programs. Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 is a state level entrance exam and also known as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). PECE will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Other important details of PECE 2018 are given below in this article:
TENTATIVE DATES OF Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of ASSAM CEE 2018 given below:
- Starting date of online or offline application form 3rd week of March 2018
- Last date of form availability 2nd week of April 2018
- Admit card Issued 1st week of May 2018
- Tentative exam date 1st week of May 2018
- Result announcement 4th week of May 2018
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
After reading Information brochure of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018, candidates can fill an application form.
- The application will be accepted through online and offline mode.
- Candidates can register themselves by filling all necessary details into the application form.
- The offline application will be available from the main/sub/grand post offices in Jharkhand state.
- Applicants also download the OMR questions online and fill it manually.
- Candidates have to remember to take print out of filling application for future.
- Candidates filling the application through offline mode, will have to submit the application at the address given below by Indian Post:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science and Technology Campus, Namkum-Tupudana Road,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum, Ranchi [Jharkhand]-834023.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay application fee –
- General category – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can make payment through e-challan/credit card/debit card/net banking or offline mode.
Candidates should check eligibility criteria for the application form from given below:
- Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Candidates should have valid domicile of Jharkhand state.
- Aadhar card is mandatory to apply for this exam.
- The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 1st July 2018 only for mining engineering
- There is no age limit for other courses.
- Students must have passed the SSC exam or any other equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Students have to secure minimum 35% of passing marks.
- Those students who are appeared /appearing in SSC exam and result are not declared, can also apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern
The candidates have to refer the following instructions regarding exam pattern:
- The exam will be organized in offline mode (pen and paper basis).
- The question paper will be in two languages – English and Hindi.
- Question paper will be objective. Each question has four choices.
- Candidates have to tick the correct answer among four choices.
- There will be no negative marking for any questions.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus
The syllabus of Jharkhand Polytechnic Syllabus will consist Physics, Chemistry. Mathematics– subjects are considered for preparation of Entrance test prescribed by CBSE & state board. Topics and chapters of a 10th standard will include for exam syllabus.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card
The admit card details are given below:
- Admit card is mandatory to enter the examination hall.
- Admit card will be available through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the 1st week of May 2018 through an official website.
- It is the clear instruction to candidates that they have to keep admits card with them until admission procedure completes.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Result
A candidate can get their Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 entrance test result in the 4th week of May 2018. Candidates have to select their course for which they applied and their enrollment number for downloading scorecard. Based on the candidates’ score, merit list will be generated for the counseling procedure. A separate merit list will be generated for providing admission in the various polytechnic institute of State.
Jharkhand PECE 2018 Counseling
The PECE 2018 counseling will be held after the result declaration. Candidates must download their counseling letter from a website. Candidates also have to make payment of counseling fee. Candidates have to carry original documents at the time of verification.
Documents required at the time of counseling are as follows:
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 admit card and score card
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Counseling letter
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 2 latest passport size photographs
Check the official website of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 for more details.