UK Polytechnic (JEEP), which stands for Uttarakhand Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination, is a state level examination. This exam administrated by (UBTER) Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee. This university offers various courses in the field of engineering and non- engineering polytechnic courses. Opportunity seekers who want to get admission in polytechnic institution of UK state have golden chance to appear in UK entrance exam 2018. Here candidates can check details related to appear in Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2018 EXAM such as, application form, exam dates, exam pattern, admit card, etc.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|JEEP 2018 Application Form can be availed from||Third week of January, 2018 onward|
|Last date of submission of JEEP 2018 application Form||Fourth week March, 2018|
|Admit card||First or second week of April, 2018|
|Examination date||First week of May, 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May, 2018|
|Counselling date||July, 2018|
Application form UK Polytechnic JEEP 2018:
Interested and eligible students can participate in this exam by filling their Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP Application Form 2018.Candidate can fill the application form after 15th January, 2018 onwards till 2nd or 3rd week of March, 2018 by using the offline method. Students can easily get the application form of any polytechnic institute/college of Uttarakhand and get it submitted any nearby polytechnic institute or send via post directly to the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER). Candidates have to fill their basic details ,paste a latest passport size photograph, and other required documents in the application form. Candidates must submit the application form with attached needed documents before the due date, otherwise after the deadline, no form will be accepted and board is not responsible for delay in any case of matter. Submit the application form to the address, which is given below:
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education,
Sunhara Road, Kashopur, Roorkee-247667
University has decided fees of category wise, which is mentioned as below. In application fee, examination fee is also included:
- For General/OBC candidates: 800/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : 500/
UBTER has some eligibility criteria which is the requirement for applicants who are about to opt the JEEP entrance exam 2018. Before applying for the application process, applicants must ensure the selected criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates should be passed out 10th/12th/or any equivalent exam from any reputed board
- Candidates must have passed 12th with science stream
- Candidates must have passed above examination with at least 35% marks
- Candidates must belong to Uttarakhand state.
University has organized the seat reservation criteria for different categories for admission in various polytechnic institutions:
|Scheduled Tribe||4 %|
|Scheduled Caste||19 %|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||14 %|
|Freedom Fighter||2 %|
|Ex-army man/disabled/Dependents candidates||3 %|
|NCC Candidate||3 %|
|Physical Handicapped||5 %|
JEEP Exam Pattern
|Courses name||Time duration||Subject/section||Weightage||Exam mode|
|Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||3 hrs||Part I-||0.5||offline|
|Part II- Science (Physics & Chemistry)|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||3 hrs||Part I- Physics, Chemistry||0.5||offline|
|Part II- Biology or Mathematics||0.5|
|Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 hrs||Reasoning and Logical Discussion||0.25||offline|
|– Numerical Ability|
|-Scientific Aptitude & English Language|
|Modern Officer Management and Secretarial Practice||3 hrs||English & Hindi Comprehension||0.3||offline|
|-Reasoning & Intelligency||0.35|
|P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||3 hrs||-English Comprehension||0.2||offline|
|Textile Design||3 hrs||-English Comprehension||0.2||offline|
|ii. Garment Technology||-Reasoning||0.5|
|iii. Fashion Design||-General Intelligency||0.3|
|Entry in 2nd year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||3 hrs||High School level||0.4||offline|
JEEP Admit Card 2018
- Applicants can download their admit card via visiting official website.
- JEEP admit card for 2018 examinations will also be sent to candidates through post in the first or second week of April’18
- In order to download admit card, candidates need to log-in to their website via enteringApplication Number & Password.
- Aspirants have to keep the admit card safe till the counseling and admission process gets completed.
- All aspirants will have to bring admit card at the exam center, without the admit card he/she not allowed to appear the exam.
Procedure to check the result is given below.
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand Polytechnic.
- Click on that link.
- Then the students should enter the required details carefully such as:
- Exams Roll Number
- Application number
- Date of Birth
- After entering the details, you need to select the course for which you wish to check the result.
- Verify the details and if the details are accurate then Proceed to click on ‘Submit’ button.
- On submitting the required information, the students will be able to see the JEEP Result 2018 with complete details
- The candidates can download the result for the future reference.
- A merit list will be prepared according to the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) Counselling 2018
- Students will be selected for counseling procedure based on their secured ranks
- JEEP counseling letter will be not sent individually to the candidate.
- Candidates should lock the choice of colleges, but carefully, after final submission, they cannot change the previous choices.
- Students will have to be present at the counseling time, otherwise they will get rejected
- At counseling time document verification of selected candidate
- Fees must be submitted before counseling process
- Seat allocated on merit basis in entrance exam
- Take a printout of the application form and the copy of the filled choice for further references.
Documents Needed for the Counselling/Admission:
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2018 admit card & rank card.
- 10th class mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate (if required).
- Domicile certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.