CG PPT 2018 is a state-level entrance exam by qualifying which candidate can get admission in various institutions within the state of Chhattisgarh. CG PPT 2018 (Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2018) is organized by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). Candidates can get admission in various polytechnic institutes in Chhattisgarh on the basis of CG PPT 2018. Other important details of CG PPT 2018 are given below in this article:
Tentative Dates of CG PPT 2018:
Candidate can check the tentative date of ASSAM CEE 2018 given below:
- Starting date of online application form 3rd week of March 2018
- Last date of online application form 3rd week of April 2018
- Admit card download Last week of April 2018
- Tentative exam date 2nd week of May 2018
- Result from announcement 1st week of June 2018
- Counseling starting date Last week of June 2018
CG PPT 2018 Application Form
After reading Information brochure of CG PPT 2018, candidates can fill an application form.
- The application will be accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates can register themselves by filling all necessary details into the application form.
- After Registration, candidates can log into a website using user name and password.
- After then, registered ID will be generated.
- Starting date of application is 3rd week of March 2018.
- Candidates have to remember to take print out of filling application for the future.
- The candidates will have to make payment after generation of Register ID.
CG PPT 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay application fee –
- General category – Rs.200/-
- OBC category – Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PWD category – Rs. 100/-
- Candidates can make payment through e-challan/credit card/debit card/net banking.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria for the application form from given below:
- Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Candidates should have permanent residency of Chhattisgarh.
- No age limit is there.
- Students must have passed the SSC exam organized by the state board of Chhattisgarh or any other equivalent exam.
- Students have to secure minimum 35% of passing marks.
- Mathematics and Science subjects are compulsory to appear in their qualifying exam.
- Those students, who are appearing in SSC exam and their result is awaited, can also apply.
CG PPT Exam Pattern
The candidates have to refer following instructions regarding exam pattern:
- The exam will be organized in offline mode (pen and paper basis).
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 Hours.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in the question paper.
- Question paper will be objective. Each question has four choices.
- Candidates have to tick correct answer among four choices.
- There will be no negative marking for any questions.
- Consider below pattern for question paper:
Subjects Maximum marks
CG PPT Syllabus
The syllabus of CG PPT Syllabus will consist Physics, Chemistry. Mathematics– subjects are considered for preparation of Entrance test. Topics and chapters of a 10th standard will include for exam syllabus.
CG PPT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card details are given below:
- Admit card is mandatory to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates have to enter the registration ID or registration number for generating admit card.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the last week of April 2018 through an official website.
- Candidate’s personal details and exam details will be displayed in the admit card.
- It is the clear instruction to candidates that they have to keep admits card with them until the admission procedure completes.
CG PPT 2018 Result
Candidates can get their CG PPT 2018 entrance test result in the 1st week of June 2018. Candidates have to select their course for which they applied and their enrollment number for downloading scorecard. Based on candidate’s score, merit list will be generated for the counseling procedure. A separate merit list will be generated for providing admission in the various polytechnic institute of State.
CG PPT 2018 Counseling
The CG PPT 2018 counseling will be held after the result declaration. Counseling will be conducted in three phases. IN the first phase, the candidate has to choose their stream and Institute and lock their choice. In counseling procedure, seat allotment process will be conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB).
Documents required at the time of counseling are as follows:
- CG PPT 2018 admit card and score card
- SSC mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 2 latest passport size photographs
Check the official website of CG PPT 2018 for more details.