Bihar Polytechnic 2018 (DCECE) is a Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination which is conducted by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).This reputed examination is a reputed exam for aspirants to reserve their seats in any kind of polytechnic engineering (PE) /Part-time Polytechnic engineering (PPE)/Para-medical-dental (PMD Metric Level)/Para Medical (PM Intermediate level) Courses. This exam is conducted by the University annually. This exam opens ways for aspirants to get themselves admitted in the prestigious government universities also it enables one to find an appropriate private polytechnic institution or university. Here you can keep yourself updated about the entire details of the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus for the exam, etc.
|Availability of online application form||1st week April 2018|
|Application closing date||2nd week May 2018|
|Last date of payment through challan||2nd week May 2018|
|Last date of online payment||2nd week May 2018|
|Last date for sending the documents||3rd week May 2018|
|admit card released||4th week May 2018|
|Date of Exam for PE and PPE||2nd week June 2018|
|Date of Exam or PM and PMD||2nd week June 2018|
|Result announcement||July 2018|
NOTE: These are mere tentative dates and can be changed in future.
Bihar Polytechnic Application Form 2018
To appear for the entitled exam candidates need to apply for the exam also it is suggested to go through the university prospectus well before filling the form. All the candidates are required to fill this application form to register themselves for the examination. Some important points of the application form are:
- The application form will be available online and intended to befilled and submitted online only.
- Application form will be available from the first week of April 2018 therefore interested candidates may fill their forms accordingly.
- Candidates need to register themselves for the exam for that they need to fill the registration form and then they can have an access to their registration id’s and passwords.
- Candidates are requiredto make their payments online only, after it only they can fill their personal details.
- Candidates are requiredto upload their image in the form which should be manually signed by them.
- Candidates are also required to send the hard copy of Part-A and Part-B application form along with the paid receiptand relevant documents to the board office.
- Application forms are required to besubmitted before the last date else their application will be rejected.
- Candidates need to fill their carefully and read all the guidelines properly of the application form.
- Candidates are requiredto pay the application fee at the time of applying for the exam this amount is decided by the University itself, therefore, any change in the amount is subject to university choice.
- For 1 program: 550/- Rs. (330/- for SC/ST)
- For 2 program: 660/- Rs. (385/- for SC/ST)
- For 3 program: 770/- Rs. (440/- for SC/ST)
- For 4 program: 880/- Rs. (500/- for SC/ST)
One can make their payments manually via Canara bank or they can go for net banking/ debit card or credit card payments.
Candidates must meet the given eligibility criteria given below to appear in the exam. All the aspirants need to stand well on the eligibility criteria and most important of all candidate must be an Indian if they want to apply for the exam.
Along with that, either of their parents must be a resident of Bihar.
- PEQualifying Exam: Candidate must be 10th passed/appearing from recognized board and should have cleared the examination by securing at least 35% marks. There is no upper and lower age limit prescribed for this course.
- PPEQualifying Exam: Candidate must be10th passed along with two years ITI. Minimum age of the candidate should be 19 years as on 1st July 2018.
- PMDQualifying Exam:Minimum qualification required is 10th passed/appearing from CBSE/ICSE or equivalent board. Candidate must have cleared subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English and the minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years as on 31st December 2018 and the maximum age limit is 30 years.
- PM Qualifying Exam: The prescribed qualification for Diploma in Pharmacy is 12th with physics, chemistry, English, maths/biology subjects. Along with that Candidates applying for GNMcourse are required to pass the 12th exam in physics, chemistry and biology subjects by securing minimum 40% marks (40% for SC/ST).
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Exam Pattern:
The exam will follow a particular trend which is pre decided by the university, therefore, candidates must go through the Exam pattern to learn the same. The exam pattern details are mentioned here:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen paper round.
- The questions asked will be of multiple choice type questions (mcq’s) i.e. options will be provided for a particular question and candidates to select the correct choice.
- Paper will compriseof 90 questions
- The exam duration will be two hours and 15 minutes.
- For every correct answer, plus 5 marks will be allottedto the candidates.
PE & PPE
|General Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||125|
Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus
This exam comprises of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Biology. The syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is generally composed of 10th standard.
Bihar Polytechnic Admit cards 2018
Candidates can collect their Admit cards from the last week of May 2018. These admit cards will be available online, therefore, candidates can download their admit cards through online mode from the official website. No student will be allowed to give the exam without admit cards.