AP PolyCET 2018 is Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test which is organized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training, Andhra Pradesh, in Hyderabad. This exam is conducted by the University annually. This state level entrance exam is conducted each year to grant admissions to the students. This exam is conducted only for the aspirants who are willing to establish their career in the technical field such as in engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. This exam opens a way for aspirants get their names enrolled in prestigious government universities. Also, this exam enables one to find an appropriate private unaided polytechnic institution or universities. Here you can keep yourself updated of the entire details of the exam pattern, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus for the exam, etc.
|Filling of the online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to fill application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of examination||4th week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2018|
|Counseling||Last week of June 2018|
AP Polycet Application Form 2018
To appear for the entitled exam, candidates need to apply for the exam and also they are suggested to go through the university prospectus well before filling the form. Some important points of the form are:
- The application form will be available online and intended to be online submision.
- Application form will be provided from the third week of March 2018; therefore, interested candidates may fill their forms accordingly.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee is predicted to be 2ndweek of April 2018, forms filled after it will have to pay the late fee decided by the university.
- Application forms are required to be submitted before the last date else their application will be rejected.
- Candidates need to fill their carefully and read all the guidelines properly of the application form.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee at the time of applying for the exam this amount is decided by the University itself, therefore, any change in the amount is subject to university choice.
- Candidates can pay their application fee online through /mee seva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics).
- The application fee is Rs. 330 for every candidate and no special rebate is given to any candidate.
Candidates must meet the given eligibility criteria given below to appear in the exam. All the aspirants need to stand well on the eligibility criteria and most important of all candidate must be Indian if they want to apply for the exam.
- The candidate must hold Indian citizenship.
- A candidate must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed his qualification from a school of the state only.
- Applicant must have cleared SSC exam conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Those belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ or equivalent exam recognized as equivalent to SSC by Andhra Pradesh government must have cleared all essential subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum 35% marks in each subject.
- Appearing students are also eligible to apply for the exam.
AP Polycet 2018 Exam Pattern:
The exam will follow a particular trend which is pre decided by the university, therefore, candidates must go through the Exam pattern to learn the same. The exam pattern details are mentioned here:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen paper round.
- The questions asked will be of multiple choice type questions (mcq’s) i.e. options will be provided for a particular question and candidates to select the correct choice.
- Paper will comprise of 120 questions.
- The questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- All question papers will be of 120 marks.
- The exam duration will be two hours.
- For every correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
AP Polycet 2018 Syllabus
The question paper will be designed on the basis of SSC/10th class syllabus of the state board only. However, the question paper will consist of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics carrying weightage as mentioned above.
AP Polycet 2018 Admit Cards
Candidates can collect their AP Polycet 2018 Admit cards from the third week of April 2018. These admit cards will be online available; therefore, candidates can download their admit cards through online mode from the official website of the university. Candidates need to make sure that the details mentioned in their admit cards are correct and are true up to the best of their knowledge. No student will be allowed to give the exam without a valid admit card.