Dates and Events
(TS EAMCET) 2019 is being led by “JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH)” in the interest of Telangana State Council of Higher Education “(TSCHE)”.For more subtle elements applicant can experience the official site of TS EAMCET 2019.
Hopefuls can check all the essential dates from the underneath said plan:
|Notification Released on||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Online Application Form are available from||First week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||First week of Apr 2019|
|Modification / Correction in the Application Form can be done from||First week of Apr 2019|
|Issuing of Admit Card will Begin from||03rd week of Apr to 01st week of May 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 for AM and E category will be Held from||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting objections on preliminary key||Second week of May 2019|
|Date of result||Third week of May 2019|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
Online application shape for TS EAMCET 2019 will be accessible at official site. Dissimilar to the majority of the examination, with a specific end goal to present the application type of TS EAMCET 2019, the applicants need to pay the measure of expense first. The measure of use expense and the mode to pay it are as per the following:
|Courses||For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600/-|
Application Form of TS EAMCET 2019:
To apply, the competitors need to submit Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, and Date Birth. At that point, the hopefuls will have the capacity to login and fill individual, instructive, and different subtle elements in the application frame. Once the application frame has been submitted, download it and join an ongoing hued international ID estimate photo on it. This must be submitted to the invigilator on exam day.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Centers/Text Zones
The focuses of TS EAMCET are accessible in TS and AP. In AP the quantity of exam focuses is 4. As afr as the exam focuses in TS are viewed as, Hyderabad has been partitioned into 5 zones. The hopefuls need to express their decisions for content zone while presenting the application shape. Check the rundown of focuses from underneath:
- Rundown of TS EAMCET Exam Centers in Telangana
- Hyderabad West – Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and encompassing territories.
- Hyderabad North – Medchal, Gandimaisamma and encompassing territories.
- Hyderabad Central – Abids, Tarnaka and encompassing territories.
- Hyderabad East – Ghatkesar, Keesara and encompassing territories.
- Hyderabad South-East – L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda Amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City territory and encompassing territories.
- Rundown of TS EAMCET Exam Centers in Telangana
Course Wise Eligibility Criteria For TS EAMCET 2019
- Competitors fulfilling the accompanying prerequisites will be qualified to show up for TS EAMCET-2019.
- Competitors ought to be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Hopefuls should have a place with the territory of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
For Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Designing) and for half seats in B. Drug store, B.Tech (Food Technology (FT) Courses:
- Hopefuls ought to have passed or showed up for the last year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 example) with Mathematics, Physics alongside Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology as optionals or related professional courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, led by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alongside connect course or courses directed by it for competitors selected amid 2000-2002 and resulting bunches, or some other examination perceived as proportional thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, gave that applicants who have passed or showed up for the last year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 example) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals alongside the extension course examination in Mathematics led by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh will likewise be qualified for the Bio-Technology course. Or on the other hand
- Applicants ought to have passed or showed up at the last year of the Diploma examination in Engineering directed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or some other examination perceived as proportional thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/A.P.
- Hopeful ought to acquire no less than 45% of imprints (40% if there should be an occurrence of competitors having a place with saved classification) in the subjects determined taken together at 10+2 example.
- On account of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, competitors ought to have finished 16 years old, as on 31st December of the time of confirmation. There is no upper age constrain.
- On account of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Designing), B.Tech. (FT), Candidates ought to have finished 17 years old as on 31st December of the time of affirmation and an upper age breaking point of 22 years for every one of the hopefuls and 25 years in regard of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants as on 31st December of the time of Admissions.
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/B.Sc. (Ranger service)/B.V.Sc. and A.H. /B.F.Sc. also, to remain half seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses:
- Competitors ought to have passed or showed up for the last year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 example) or any examination perceived as comparable thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh with any two/three of the subjects demonstrated against each course noted underneath:
With any two of the subjects:
- Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Vocational Courses in Agriculture.
- Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Vocational Courses in Agriculture.
- Sc. (Ranger service): Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- V.Sc. and A.H: Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences.
- F.Sc.: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, and Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences.
- Tech. (Nourishment Technology): Mathematics and Physical Sciences OR Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences
For Pharmacy course: (Remaining half of the seats)
Hopefuls ought to have passed or showed up for the last year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 example) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology optionals, led by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or some other examination perceived by the University as identical thereto.
Competitor ought to get no less than 45% imprints (40% if there should be an occurrence of applicant having a place with saved classification) in the subjects determined taken together in the qualifying examination.
Hopefuls ought to have finished 16 years old by the date of initiation of Admissions or on such other date as might be told by the CET Committee. There is no upper age restrict.
For Pharm – D Course (half seats for M.P.C and half seats for Bi.P.C hopefuls):
Hopefuls ought to have passed or showed up for the last year of Intermediate examination (10+2 example) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optionals directed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or some other examination perceived by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh as proportional thereto or ought to have passed or showed up at the last year of the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course led by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training or some other examination perceived as proportionate thereto by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Hopeful ought to get no less than 45% imprints (40% if there should be an occurrence of applicant having a place with saved class) in the subjects indicated taken together in the qualifying examination.
Applicant ought to have finished 17 years old as on 31st December of the time of admission to the course.
TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
JNTU Hyderabad will just issue admit card for the individuals who will apply in the endorsed way. The concede card will be issued on the web, at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The competitors will have the capacity to download it by submitting enrollment number, qualifying exam lobby ticket number, and date of birth.
On the exam day, the applicants need to convey TS EAMCET 2019 concede card or they won’t be took into consideration the exam.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
JIPMER 2018 Exam Dates
JIPMER 2018 exam’s official dates are mentioned below:
|Application Form Availability||7th March 2018|
|Last Date of Form Submission||13th April 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2018|
|JIPMER Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2018|
|1st Counselling||27th – 29th June 2018|
|2nd Counselling||25th July 2018|
|3rd Counselling||20th August 2018|
|Final Counselling||28th September 2018|
|Closing of Admission||30th September 2018|
JIPMER Application Form 2018
Read the major steps to fill the application form:
- JIPMER application form can be filled online only.
- Application forms are available from 7th March 2018.
- Candidates are suggested not to make any mistake as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submission
- Fee payment can be done through online modes- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates are advised to get the printout of the application form as an acknowledgement.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates).
- There is a 100% fee waiver for OPH candidates.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking are acceptable to make the payment.
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applications submitted by Indian, NRI and PIO & OCI card holder are acceptable.
- Age: The aspirants must have completed 17 years of age in the appearing year. No relaxation for reserved candidates is applicable in age bar.
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified senior secondary examination from any recognized board. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry, and Botany & Zoology (Biology) / Biotechnology should be the major subjects in qualifying exams.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks (GEN), 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN OPH) in PCB.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
- Mode: Entrance examination will be conducted through a computer based test only i.e. online.
- Language: The language of the question paper would be English & Hindi.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the exam.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be credited for each correct answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
The topic-wise syllabus is as following:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Solid State
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- p-Block Elements
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text