JIPMER 2018 Application Form has been issued now. JIPMER 2018 is a university level entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry- one of the leading medical educational institutions in Indi
JIPMER 2018 Exam Dates
JIPMER 2018 exam’s official dates are mentioned below:
|Application Form Availability||7th March 2018|
|Last Date of Form Submission||13th April 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2018|
|JIPMER Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2018|
|1st Counselling||27th – 29th June 2018|
|2nd Counselling||25th July 2018|
|3rd Counselling||20th August 2018|
|Final Counselling||28th September 2018|
|Closing of Admission||30th September 2018|
JIPMER Application Form 2018
Read the major steps to fill the application form:
- JIPMER application form can be filled online only.
- Application forms are available from 7th March 2018.
- Candidates are suggested not to make any mistake as they will not be allowed to make any changes after submission
- Fee payment can be done through online modes- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates are advised to get the printout of the application form as an acknowledgement.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates).
- There is a 100% fee waiver for OPH candidates.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking are acceptable to make the payment.
JIPMER Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applications submitted by Indian, NRI and PIO & OCI card holder are acceptable.
- Age: The aspirants must have completed 17 years of age in the appearing year. No relaxation for reserved candidates is applicable in age bar.
- Qualification: Candidate must have qualified senior secondary examination from any recognized board. Appearing candidates are also eligible.
- Subject: Physics, Chemistry, and Botany & Zoology (Biology) / Biotechnology should be the major subjects in qualifying exams.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks (GEN), 40% marks (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks (GEN OPH) in PCB.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
- Mode: Entrance examination will be conducted through a computer based test only i.e. online.
- Language: The language of the question paper would be English & Hindi.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Questions: There will be total 200 questions in the exam.
- Question Type: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be credited for each correct answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
The topic-wise syllabus is as following:
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Solid State
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- p-Block Elements
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text