TENTATIVE DATES OF TISSNET 2018:
Candidate can check the tentative schedule of TISSNET 2018 given below:
- Starting date of application form Last or First week of September Or October 2017
- Last date of application form 1st/2nd Week of December 2017
- Preadmission orientation Programme 3rd Week of December 2017
- TISSNET Admit Card Last Week of December 2017
- Entrance exam 1st Week of January 2018
- Result announcement 2nd Week of February 2018
- TISSNET PIT & PI March & April 2018
- Final Rank List April 2018
TISSNET Application Form 2018
Instructions for TISSNET 2018 application form are given as below:
- Candidates can register for TISSNET 2018 through online modes.
- The application procedure will be started from Last week of September 2017.
- Candidate can apply for TISSNET 2018 until the first or second week of December 2017.
- Candidates who belong to a remote area can apply through offline mode.
- Candidates can apply the maximum of three management courses by using the same application. The examination form of TISSNET can be filled in five stages. Following steps show how to fill application form of TISSNET 2018.
- Select Courses
- Register For course – MA(HRM & LR)
- Fill the application form of TISSNET
- Upload require document
- Pay the specified fee of TISSNET as per category.
TISSNET 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1030 if general categorized otherwise Rs.250 if SC/ST categorized including bank charges for TISSNET application fee.
TISSNET 2018 declares different eligibility criteria which are given below:
- TISSNET eligibility criteria have been decided by TISS for candidates who are appearing in the entrance exam.
- Those candidates who want to take admission into the MA courses must qualify a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidates who are appearing in the examination of the final year of bachelor degree can also apply for TISSNET.
- There are no age limit criteria and a number of attempts for candidates applying in TISSNET exam.
TISSNET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The duration of exam will about 100 minutes duration.
- The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice questions.
- Exam paper will consist questions from general awareness, English proficiency, and Maths & Logical Reasoning.
- The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer of a question.
- Consider below pattern for question paper:
Section Number of Questions
- General Awareness 40
- English Proficiency 30
- Maths & Logical Reasoning 30
- Total questions 100