TENTATIVE DATES OF Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 given below:
- Online Registration process 2nd week of February 2018
- Closing Date of Registration 2nd week of April 2018
- Closing date of Payment of Application fee 3rd week of April 2018
- Admit card download Last week of April 2018
- Tentative exam date First week of May 2018
- Result announcement Third week of May 2018
- Counseling phase First week of June 2018
SET 2018 Application Form
After reading Information brochure of SET 2018 carefully, candidates can fill an application form. Instructions for application form are given as below:
- Candidates can apply through online mode of SET 2018. Candidates can apply from the second week of February 2018 till the second week of April 2018.
- Candidates can apply for either one paper or for two papers, one in morning session and second paper in afternoon session.
- The candidates have to enter all required details carefully in an application form and have to make payment after reading all instructions and before the deadline.
- The candidate has to upload scanned photograph at the time of filling application.
SET 2018 Application Fee
- Candidate have to pay the nonrefundable fee of Rs.1500/-
- Candidates can make payment through following modes –
- Credit card,
- Net banking,
- Debit card,
- Indian bank net banking
- Payment through cash
- Payment through Demand draft.
Candidates should check different eligibility criteria for different courses as given below:
Candidates should have passed 10+2 class with physics, mathematics and chemistry/biology/biotechnology/technical as compulsory subjects.
Candidates should obtain the minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category) in qualifying marks.
The candidates have to clear 12th examination or diploma in engineering /technology with at least 50% marks for general category (45% marks for SC/ST category).
|B.A. LL.B./B.B.A. LL.B.||
Qualified in the 12th examination in any stream with at least 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category.
A candidate who has appeared for qualifying examination is also eligible for SET 2018. They have to submit their results at the time of admission.
|Qualifying in the 12th examination with any stream from any recognized university/board with at least 50% marks for general and 45% marks for SC/ST category.|
Passed 10+2 class from any stream with minimum 50% marks and 45% marks for SC/ST category.
Foreign Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) & NRIs should apply through the Symbiosis Center for International Education.
NRI candidates who are appearing for final 12th class examination in India are also eligible for CET 2018.
12th passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any stream or equivalent or 10+3 diploma course with minimum 50% marks.
Those candidates, who are appearing in final examination, are also eligible to apply.
SET Exam Pattern
The entrance test will be organized in the first week of May 2018. Exam paper pattern for SET 2018 is given below:
- SET 2018 is organized for total 5 papers, Law, Design, General, Engineering and Health Sciences.
- There are 150 questions in Law, Design and General papers while there are 200 questions in Engineering and Health Sciences.
- The duration of exam will about 150 minutes duration.
- The questions will be of Objective questions and will be conducted in pen and paper mode (offline).
- One mark will be given for each correct answer. The question paper will be in English medium only.
- No negative marks for any question.
- SET is conducted in two sessions. In Morning session, exam of Law or Design is conducted and in afternoon session Engineering, Health sciences and general – exam is conducted.