Lucknow University Exam Dates 2018
For the sake of update, one constantly needs to check the important dates about the examination just to keep ourselves updated. One can find here all the important and tentative dates of Lucknow University Admission 2018:
|For MBA (Announced)||For PG||For UG|
|Online application starts||18th August 2017||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date of application form||31st January 2018||1st week of July 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of exam||–||3rd week of July 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||–||Last week of July 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counseling begins||–||1st week of August 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
Lucknow University Admission Form 2018
- Application forms for Lucknow University will be available online.
- Application form for UG courses will be released in the third week of April 2018 while the application form for PG courses will be released in the third week of May 2018.
- The application form for MBA admission was released on 18th August 2017.
- Students are also required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Each aspirant is qualified to pay an application charge to the board to complete their enlistments effectively. This sum is inside chosen by the board and is in this way compulsory to be paid.
- Applicants can pay their application fee through credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- The application fee for UG courses is Rs. 600/- per course for General and OBC candidates. For SC/ST candidates, it will be Rs. 300/- per course.
- The application fee for MBA admission is Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST category).
Eligibility criteria for aspirants to appear for the exam are set by the university in such a manner to set a level for applicants.
|L.L.B. (Integrated) five years||
|B.Sc (Biology group)||
|B.Sc (Mathematics group)||
Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for undergraduate courses is as follows:
- The question paper will be a Multiple Choice Type questions paper.
- Around 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- 90 minutes will be provided to complete question paper.
- Plus 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Minus 1 mark will be awarded for each incorrect response.