TENTATIVE DATES OF IRMA 2018:
Candidate can check the tentative date of IRMA 2018 given below:
Starting date of online application form 1st October 2017
Last date of offline application form 4thWeek of December 2017
Last date of online application form 3rd week of January 2018
Online entrance exam 2nd Week of February 2018
Group Discussion and Personal Interview Session 1st to 3rd Week of March 2018
Result announcement Last week of March 2018
IRMA Registration Process 2018
Instructions for IRMA 2018 application form are given as below:
- Candidate can start registration for IRMA 2018 through both online and offline modes.
- The application procedure will be started from 1st October 2017.
- After making the payment of required fee through DD, the candidate can obtain offline application form by the Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388001.
- Candidate can make payment of application fee through both- online and offline mode.
- Those candidates who are applying through offline mode have to send the application form along with necessary documents to the authority address.
IRMA 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates can make payment through E-challan /net banking of SBI bank challan /debit-card.
- The detail of application fee for different categories are given below :
|Course||Online Application Fee||Offline Application Fee|
|General& OBC||SC/ST/DAP||General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
IRMA 2018 declares different eligibility criteria for different courses which are given below:
- Candidates must have qualified bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for SC/ST/DAP.
- Candidates must have qualified CAT 2017 exam or XAT 2018 exam.
- Candidates must have qualified PGDRM from IRMA/post graduation in any stream/ five or four-year professional degree courses like engineering, agricultural, science, etc.
- Post Graduated candidates must have secured 55% at PG level and 50% at graduation level.
- Candidates must have qualified with CAT 2017 exam or XAT 2018 exam.
IRMA Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The duration of exam will about 80 minutes duration.
- The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Total 40 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- 1/4 will be deducted for any wrong answer of a question.
- Consider below pattern for question paper:
Candidates have to answer 40 questions on “Issues of Social Concern” in 80 minutes. The section mostly checks out the candidate’s understanding of related social issues and socio-economic factors.
Topics which are covered under syllabus are:
- Indian Economy
- Human Development
- Social and Economic Development
- Human Rights
- Health Issues
- Corporate social responsibility
- Rural Development
- Urban and Rural population
- Environmental Issues
- Gender and social groups like cast, religion.