What is the time given to solve SUAT exam?
Ans- A candidate gets 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to solve the paper.
SUAT exam consists of how many questions?
Ans- There are total 100 questions to be solved in the question paper.
Is SUAT an online exam or offline?
Ans- SUAT is completely a computer-based i.e. online test.
What is the pattern of SUAT exam?
Ans- Multiple choice questions with 4 alternate answers are asked in which the candidates have to choose the right answer.
What are the main subjects?
Ans- SUAT comprises of different sections for different disciplines:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
How much will I be charged for the application fee of SUAT?
Ans- The SUAT application fee is INR 1200.
What are the modes of payment for SUAT fee?
Ans- You can pay via:
- Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- DD in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
- Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices
Note: Write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to: Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
Can I get SUAT Fee refunded?
Ans- No, it’s neither refundable nor transferrable.
Do I need to take care of negative marking while attempting the exam?
Ans- No, there is no negative marking applicable.
What are the minimum passing marks for SUAT?
Ans- the mini mum passing marks are 35.
My senior secondary result is awaited. Can I give SUAT?
Ans- yes, you can appear for the exam. But your admission will be confirmed once you qualify the senior secondary exam according to criteria of the university.
In which cities, the SUAT test centers are available.
Ans- At Sharda University campus or Sharda University Regional Offices or at SUAT attest centres, students can appear for the exam anywhere they want. SUAT attest centers are located countrywide. Visit http://suat.sharda.ac.in/exam-center.html for more information about attest centers.
After qualifying SUAT, what are the further steps to confirm admission?
Ans- After successfully qualifying SUAT, candidates will go through a PI round and GD (in case of MBA aspirants).
Can I refer any sample papers for preparation of SUAT?
Ans- Clicking https://suat.sharda.ac.in/sample-paper.html link, you can download the sample papers according to your subject.
If you have any further query regarding SUAT exam, then please visit https://suat.sharda.ac.in/. You can also leave your query or comment in the comment box below to get assistance from our experts.
Some important exam dates NIFT 2018
|Commencement of Online Application||1st week of November 2017|
|Closing of Application form Submission||2nd week of January 2017|
|Last date of Online registration with late fee of Rs 5000/-||3rd week of January 2018|
|Downloading of NIFT 2018 Admit card||3rd week of January 2018|
|Exam date||2nd week of February 2018|
|Situation test/group discussion/interview||April-may 2018|
|Final result declaration||May/June 2018|
NIFT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form by using online method only. The application form will be available over the official website of university from the 1st week of November 2017.
- In order to fill the application form, candidates will have to visit NIFT official website –nift.ac.in
- Afterward, candidates have to click on the link ‘Apply Now” and create their own account.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature
- Candidates, who are filling application form after due date, need to submit 500/- Rs as late fee with the application form
- Candidates have to take a printout of the filled application form for future references
Institute has organized fee module category wise. Candidates can pay fee to the institute via online/offline method. The applicants can pay the fee through credit card/debit card/DD. Applicants, who opt for DD, can send application form along with DD drawn in favor of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi. Address mentioned below:
Project Manager – CMS
ALL India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Application fee for General/OBC 1500/- Rs.
- For SC/ST 750/- Rs.
NIFT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should check all the criteria related to the exam before applying for it. The maximum age limit for UG courses is 23 years as on 1ST October 2017 in which relaxed 5 years for SC/ST/PHP Candidates.
For UG Courses:
For PG Courses
- Exam mode offline
- Language: English
- Time duration:
- 2hrs for B.Des &M.Des
- 3 hrs for B.F.Tech/MFM/M.F.Tech
- Paper held in two parts
- GAT(general ability test)
- CAT (Creative ability test
- Total no. of question:
- 100 questions for GAT (B.Des)
- 120 questions for M.Des
- No negative marking
Weightage of test structure mentioned below
Structure of GAT for B.Des
|Sections of the Question Paper||Questions (In No.)|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15|
|Total no. of Questions||120|
Question Paper Structure for B.F.Tech & B.F.Tech
Structure of GAT for B.F.Tech & M.F.Tech
|Sections of the Question Paper||No. of Questions|
|Communication Ability & English Comprehension||45|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||25|
|Total No. of Questions||150|
|Online Application Released||3rd week of March 2018|
|Online Application Filling Last Date||1st week of April 2018|
|Application Correction||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May 2018|
The application process will start from February 2018; you can fill the application form either by online or offline mode. The online application process will end on March 2018; the offline process will end in the 1st week of March 2018.
If you want to register yourself, you need to login into the official website “https://admissions.jnu.ac.in/” of JNU and click on new registration. Now open the application form and fill all the required details. You need to upload your recent photograph & signature in JPG format. The resolution of the photograph should be 150/200 pixels and size must be 20-50 kb.
You should check properly all the details you filled in the form before submitting the details. Once you submit the application, you should take the printout of your application form for future reference.
You can pay the fee by online (through debit/credit card net banking from SBI) or offline through Challan.
Let’s know what the application fee is:
- For 1st & 2nd year and all part-time courses- Rs. 430/- for general category, Rs. 250 for OBCs & Rs. 215/- for SC/ST.
- For M.Phil/ M.Tech/ MPH/Pre-PhD/ Phd, M.A, M.Sc, MCA – Rs. 220/- for general applicants, Rs. 130/- for OBC and Rs. 110/- for SC/ST
Before applying for the entrance exam, you must check if you are eligible for the same or not.
- For BA1st Year Course: You must have cleared 10+2 with at least 45% marks.
- For BA 2nd Year Course: You must have completed the 1st year of bachelor degree.
- For MA Course: You must have completed bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks.
- For MCA Course: You must have attained BCA or B.Tech degree with the subject of mathematics in 12th with 55% marks.
How to Apply for the Entrance Exam
Online application form 2018:
- Visit the official website http://www.jnu.ac.in/.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Read all the important points for online application form.
- Click on “I Accept Apply Online”.
- Afterward, you need to fill the registration formalities & you have to click on the “Register Now” button.
- Then, you should fill your personal, address & qualification details.
- Upload your photograph & signature in a JPG format only.
- After that, you have to make payment through online mode.
- Afterward, hit on “Submit” button.