XAT 2019 Exam Date
|XAT 2019||Important Dates (Expected)|
|XAT 2019 Notification||02nd week of August 2018|
|XAT 2019 Registration Date||03rd week of August 2018|
|Last Date of XAT 2019 Registration||04th week of November 2018|
|XAT 2019 Admit Card Date||04th week of December 2018|
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||06 Jan 2019|
|XAT 2019 Result||03rd Week of January 2019|
XAT 2019 Application Form
Applicants seeking to take confirmation through XAT need to fill the XAT 2019 Application Form. It incorporates different advances like entering obligatory data, transferring of computerized archives and installment of expenses. You have to get to the official site of XAT 2019. Accordingly, to get the XATId and secret key, enter the data accurately in the XAT Registration Form 2019.
Presently, you get to the XAT Application Form 2019 utilizing the login certifications. Following that, enter the individual, instructive and work encounter subtle elements as required in the frame. At last, transfer the photo and mark and pay the application expense. In last, you can download the delicate duplicate of the XAT enrollment frame.
Critical Instruction for XAT 2019 Registration
You can fill the frame in various sessions previously the last date of enlistment.
Keep the XAT Id and Password to get to the XAT 2019 application shape, concede card, result and so on.
The application shape for XAT 2019 isn’t finished without the fruitful accommodation of the relevant charge. It is important that you pay the charge and finish the enrollment procedure. Hopefuls have the alternative to pay the XAT 2019 expenses through Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Banking, Demand Draft and Cash Payment. Up to this point we don’t have an official expense structure for XAT 2019. In this way, from earlier year information, we can expect the exam expense as given beneath.
|XAT 2019||Registration Fee||Course Fee|
|Without Late Registration||Rs 1650/-||Rs 300/- for each course|
|Late Registration||Rs 2000/-||Rs 500/- for each course|
Money Mode: You have to download the Challan Form on the web. At that point, visit closest IDBI Bank and finish the installment procedure. You will get a hopeful’s duplicate of the challan. The Bank Shall keep the bank’s duplicate for the record.
Request Draft: You need to influence a Demand to draft from any bank and after that visit the XAT login page. At that point, refresh the DD subtle elements like DD Number, Date and Bank Name and so forth in the shape.
XAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for XAT 2019 will discharge two weeks previously the exam date. You will ready to download the admit card from the official site. Hopefuls need to enter the XAT enrollment id and secret key to get to the same. It will contain the hopefuls move number and other critical points of interest. It will assist the invigilator with validating your character. Additionally, check the test scene and timing subtle elements on the admit card deliberately.
Upon the arrival of the examination, you need to convey the legitimate XAT 2019 concede card alongside the photograph ID evidence. Furthermore, glue the ongoing hued visa measure photo on it. In particular, achieve the exam focus no less than one hour before the test timings. Co-work with the test manager amid report confirmation and bio metric process.
XAT 2019 Exam Centers
XAT will happen altogether 47 urban areas in India and two universal urban areas. They are Kathmandu and Dubai. We can expect that in XAT 2019 the quantity of urban communities will continue as before. The urban areas in which exam happens are accessible in the table underneath.
XAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Competitors before applying for XAT 2019 must check its qualification criteria. It portrays the base capability, age and so forth, a hopeful needs to show up for the examination.
Capability – A competitor must have a four year college education or comparable from a perceived college. The span of the graduation program ought to be three. You may likewise apply on the off chance that you are in the last year of graduation.
Age – There is no base or most extreme age criteria for XAT 2019.
Outsiders and NRI: Foreigners and NRIs with substantial GMAT scores are additionally qualified to apply to take confirmation in XLRI or other related establishments.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern
|Part||Section||Total Questions(May Change)||Time Duration|
|Part A||English Language and Logical Reasoning||72||170 min|
|Part B||General Knowledge||25||35 min|
- Each question carries one marks in the examination.
- There is a negative markingof 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Furthermore, for attempted questions more than 12, there is a negative marking of 0.05 marks.
XAT 2019 Syllabus
|English Language and Logical Reasoning Section|
|Para Jumble||Reading Comprehensions||Logical Completion of idea|
|Critical Reasoning||Poem based question||–|
|Situational Sets||Semi-Quantitative Topics||Analytical Reasoning|
|Analytical Reasoning||Data Arrangement Sets||–|
|Geometry||Inequalities||Profit & Loss|
|Heights & Distance||Ratio & Proportion||Permutation & Combination|
|Mensuration – 2D, 3D||Direction Sense||Mixtures & Alligation|
|Linear and Quadratic Equations||Calendar & Clocks||Time , Speed & Distance|
|Stocks & Shares||Logarithm||Sequence & Series|
(Last 12 months)
|Nation and States||Sports||International Relations|
|Awards and Recognitions||Economics||Merger and Acquisitions|
|Science & Technology||Literature||Business|
Best Books for XAT 2019
|Target XAT Simplified||Disha Experts|
|Jabbing the XAT with solved papers||R.K Jha|
|XAT XLRI – MBA Entrance exam A/4||Chandresh Agarwal|
|Koncepts of number for XAT and other quantitative exams||Gajendra Kumar|
|XAT entrance test for MBA examination||Gautam Puri|
|The hand on guide to analytical reasoning and logical reasoning: Resource for the aspirants of XAT||Peeyush Bhardwaj|
|Data Interpretation||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative aptitude for XAT||Arun Sharma|
|Verbal ability for XAT||Ajay Singh|
|Verbal ability and reading Comprehension||Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyaya|
|General Knowledge||Manohar Panday|
CAT 2018 Important dates
|CAT 2018 Notification date||July 29, 2018|
|CAT 2018 Registration start date||August 8, 2018|
|CAT 2018 Registration ends||September 19, 2018|
|CAT 2018 Admit card release date||October 24, 2018|
|CAT 2018 Exam date||November 25, 2018|
|CAT 2018 Result date||January 2019 second week|
- Hopefuls can enlist for this exam by means of online mode through the site.
- Feline Application Form 2018 has been discharged from the eighth August 2018.
- Last date for enlistment will be till nineteenth September 2018.
- Go to the official site of CAT.
- Enter your enlistment points of interest and enlist yourself.
- A User ID and Password will be created after enrollment.
- Fill all the required subtle elements like individual, scholastic, programs and other important points of interest.
- Transfer the examined pictures of photo, signature and other required reports.
- The CAT Application adjustment office will be given in the fourth seven day stretch of September 2018.
- Competitors are required to pay the application charge through online mode as it were.
- Bear in mind to take printout of the application frame for additionally utilize.
- The application expense is Rs. 1900/ – for General/NC-OBC applicants.
- SC/ST/PWD competitors are required to pay Rs.950/ – as an application charge.
- The application expense installment should be possible through charge/Visa and net saving money.
The extra charges have been specified underneath:
- Installment Mode Transaction Processing Fees
- Mastercard (Visa/Master) 1.20% of the estimation of the exchange.
- Mastercard (Amex/Diners Club) 2.85% of the estimation of the exchange.
- Platinum card (Visa/Master/Rupay) 0.75% of the estimation of the exchange for sum up to Rs.2000.00.
- Platinum card (Visa/Master/Rupay) 1.00% of the estimation of the exchange for sum more than Rs.2000.00.
- Net Banking Rs.20.00 per exchange.
- Money Card and Wallet 1.75% of the estimation of the exchange.
CAT 2018 Eligibility
Qualification criteria for CAT 2018:
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree with no less than half stamps or proportional CGPA (45% for SC, ST and PWD/DA classification).
- Rate acquired in four year certification would be ascertained based on training taken after by the concerned college/organization. If there should be an occurrence of evaluations/CGPA, the transformation would be founded on the procedure characterized by the concerned college/establishment.
- Without any rate change conspire, applicant’s CGPA will be separated by most extreme conceivable CGPA and duplicating the outcome with 100.
- Competitors showing up for the last year of four year certification/comparable capability are likewise qualified to apply for CAT.
CAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Competitors can check the CAT exam design from underneath:
Exam Mode: This exam will be sorted out on advanced or Computer Based Test (CBT).
Exam Duration: The aggregate exam term will be 180 minutes. A hour term has been designated to finish each segment.
Sort of Question: The inquiries will be various decision compose and emotional compose.
No. of Question: The inquiry paper will include add up to 100 inquiries.
Checking Scheme: Three imprints will be granted for each right answer.
Negative Marking: For numerous decision questions, one check will be deducted for a wrong answer and for questions other than MCQs no imprints will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Question||Duration||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Ability||34||60 Min||102|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||34||60 Min||102|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||32||60 Min||96|
CAT 2019 Syllabus
- There will be no such settled syllabus for CAT examination.
- Competitors may endeavor the ridicule test to comprehend the syllabus and exam design.
- The CAT syllabus will include four areas, i.e. Quantitative Ability or Mathematics, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and English and Logical Reasoning.
- Inquiries will be asked from the previously mentioned themes.
- To score better in the examination, understudies are encouraged to think about the entire syllabus for exam arrangements.
XAT 2018 Exam Dates
The exam authority has mentioned the dates for the exam. Candidates can view the XAT 2018 exam Dates in the table given below.
|Notification for XAT 2018 was released on||14thAugust 2017|
|The application process for XAT 2018 Began from||16thAugust 2017|
|The last date for the application for XAT 2018 was scheduled on||30thNovember 2017|
|The last date for late application submission was scheduled on||15thDecember 2017|
|The exam conducting committee will release the admit cards for the entrance test on||27thDecember 2017|
|The XAT 2018 Mock test paper release scheduled on||5thJanuary 2018|
|The XAT 2018 Exam to be conducted on||7thJanuary 2018|
|The council will release the XAT 2018 Answer key, anytime between||15th of January to 22nd of January, 2018|
|The council will release the Exam Result for XAT 2018 on||January 31st, 2018|
|The Candidates will receive their XAT 2018 Score Cards, anytime between||1st of February to 25th of February, 2018|
XAT 2018 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam Type||National Level Post-Graduate Exam|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-based )|
|Exam Duration||Three and a Half Hours|
|Exam Pattern||Objective & Subjective Type Questions|
|Annual Test Takers Each Year||90,000 (Approx)|
|Programmes Offered||BM, HRM, GBM, & GMP|
XAT 2018 Application Form
The application for the XAT 2018 has been extended till 15thDecember 2017. As such, candidates can now apply a certain amount asalate fee.
- To apply, candidates must get themselves registered on the official website of the university as a new user.
- After that, the candidate will receive their XAT 2018 User ID and Password.
- The candidates will also receive a registration link with their ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the link and enter a new password for their account.
- This New login ID will be used asthedefault for all future logins into the candidate’s account.
- The candidates are also required to click on the given link and create a new password for themselves. The new password will be used for all further logins into the account.
- After successful login, candidates will be redirected to the registration page for completion of registration.
All candidates are required to fill-up the following information correctly in their application forms to register successfully-
- All Preliminary Information Including the candidate’s Name, Age, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category, Phone No, Etc.
- All mailing and communication information including mobile number and Email ID.
- Any reference of previous work experience.
- Educational qualification certificates (photocopy)
- Selection of XAT Test City.
- Candidates are required to upload their passport-sized photographs intheprescribed format. The image upload file should not be larger than 1 Mb.
- Candidates must also upload their digital copy of signature in the prescribed format and size. (size not more than 1 Mb.)
- Candidates must make a payment of Rs.1600 as application fee and an additional Rs.300 for each XLRI course they apply for.
- Candidates applying for this exam can also make registrations with a payment of late fee. The late fee payable stands at Rs.2000 and an additional Rs.500 per XLRI course taken by the student.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can make payment for the application form and late fee through online mode. Candidates can choose to make the payment through net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
- Candidates can also make cash payment for the application form and late fee. For that, they must get a print out of the pay-in-slip or visit any of the nearest IDBI bank Branch.
- Candidates can also make payment for the application form through a Demand Draft. The Demand Draft needs to be drawn in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” which shall be payable at Jamshedpur.
All applying candidates paying through DD must post the DD to the address given below:
‘The Chairperson Admission,
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001’
XAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The council conducting the exam has mentioned the eligibility criteria for candidates who wish to apply for the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- All applying candidates must be recognized bachelor’s degree holders from reputed colleges/ universities.
- They must have completed their bachelor’s degree intheequivalent discipline or in any discipline.
- All final year students who are appearing for their exams are eligible to apply for the XAT 2018 as well.
- Any candidate who has a minimum work experience of three years will be given preference for the Global Business Management Programme under XLRI.
- All NRI and Foreign National Candidates can apply through their GMAT scores.
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The XAT 2018 will be an online computer based test. All candidates will get a total of 3.5 hours to complete the test. Up until the previous year, the test was conducted in offline mode, but the provisions have changed since 2018. The exam pattern is mentioned below.
Parts- The XAT exam paper is divided into two parts; Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 has a whole lot of objective type questions, and Part 2 has a combination of both objective and subjective type questions.
Sections- Part 1 includes: Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Decision Making, Verbal& Logical Ability. Part 2 includes General Knowledge and Essay Writing. (Here candidates are required to write an essay on a given topic)
Number of Questions- The paper has a total of 72 objective type questions under Part 1. Part 2 of the paper has 25 objective type questions and one essay type question.
Marking Scheme- Each question carries one mark, and for each incorrectly answered question, the paper deducts 0.25 marks.