What is the time given to solve SUAT exam?
Ans- A candidate gets 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to solve the paper.
SUAT exam consists of how many questions?
Ans- There are total 100 questions to be solved in the question paper.
Is SUAT an online exam or offline?
Ans- SUAT is completely a computer-based i.e. online test.
What is the pattern of SUAT exam?
Ans- Multiple choice questions with 4 alternate answers are asked in which the candidates have to choose the right answer.
What are the main subjects?
Ans- SUAT comprises of different sections for different disciplines:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
How much will I be charged for the application fee of SUAT?
Ans- The SUAT application fee is INR 1200.
What are the modes of payment for SUAT fee?
Ans- You can pay via:
- Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- DD in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
- Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices
Note: Write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to: Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
Can I get SUAT Fee refunded?
Ans- No, it’s neither refundable nor transferrable.
Do I need to take care of negative marking while attempting the exam?
Ans- No, there is no negative marking applicable.
What are the minimum passing marks for SUAT?
Ans- the mini mum passing marks are 35.
My senior secondary result is awaited. Can I give SUAT?
Ans- yes, you can appear for the exam. But your admission will be confirmed once you qualify the senior secondary exam according to criteria of the university.
In which cities, the SUAT test centers are available.
Ans- At Sharda University campus or Sharda University Regional Offices or at SUAT attest centres, students can appear for the exam anywhere they want. SUAT attest centers are located countrywide. Visit http://suat.sharda.ac.in/exam-center.html for more information about attest centers.
After qualifying SUAT, what are the further steps to confirm admission?
Ans- After successfully qualifying SUAT, candidates will go through a PI round and GD (in case of MBA aspirants).
Can I refer any sample papers for preparation of SUAT?
Ans- Clicking https://suat.sharda.ac.in/sample-paper.html link, you can download the sample papers according to your subject.
If you have any further query regarding SUAT exam, then please visit https://suat.sharda.ac.in/. You can also leave your query or comment in the comment box below to get assistance from our experts.
XAT 2018 Exam Dates
The exam authority has mentioned the dates for the exam. Candidates can view the XAT 2018 exam Dates in the table given below.
|Notification for XAT 2018 was released on||14thAugust 2017|
|The application process for XAT 2018 Began from||16thAugust 2017|
|The last date for the application for XAT 2018 was scheduled on||30thNovember 2017|
|The last date for late application submission was scheduled on||15thDecember 2017|
|The exam conducting committee will release the admit cards for the entrance test on||27thDecember 2017|
|The XAT 2018 Mock test paper release scheduled on||5thJanuary 2018|
|The XAT 2018 Exam to be conducted on||7thJanuary 2018|
|The council will release the XAT 2018 Answer key, anytime between||15th of January to 22nd of January, 2018|
|The council will release the Exam Result for XAT 2018 on||January 31st, 2018|
|The Candidates will receive their XAT 2018 Score Cards, anytime between||1st of February to 25th of February, 2018|
XAT 2018 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||XLRI Jamshedpur|
|Exam Type||National Level Post-Graduate Exam|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer-based )|
|Exam Duration||Three and a Half Hours|
|Exam Pattern||Objective & Subjective Type Questions|
|Annual Test Takers Each Year||90,000 (Approx)|
|Programmes Offered||BM, HRM, GBM, & GMP|
XAT 2018 Application Form
The application for the XAT 2018 has been extended till 15thDecember 2017. As such, candidates can now apply a certain amount asalate fee.
- To apply, candidates must get themselves registered on the official website of the university as a new user.
- After that, the candidate will receive their XAT 2018 User ID and Password.
- The candidates will also receive a registration link with their ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the link and enter a new password for their account.
- This New login ID will be used asthedefault for all future logins into the candidate’s account.
- The candidates are also required to click on the given link and create a new password for themselves. The new password will be used for all further logins into the account.
- After successful login, candidates will be redirected to the registration page for completion of registration.
All candidates are required to fill-up the following information correctly in their application forms to register successfully-
- All Preliminary Information Including the candidate’s Name, Age, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category, Phone No, Etc.
- All mailing and communication information including mobile number and Email ID.
- Any reference of previous work experience.
- Educational qualification certificates (photocopy)
- Selection of XAT Test City.
- Candidates are required to upload their passport-sized photographs intheprescribed format. The image upload file should not be larger than 1 Mb.
- Candidates must also upload their digital copy of signature in the prescribed format and size. (size not more than 1 Mb.)
- Candidates must make a payment of Rs.1600 as application fee and an additional Rs.300 for each XLRI course they apply for.
- Candidates applying for this exam can also make registrations with a payment of late fee. The late fee payable stands at Rs.2000 and an additional Rs.500 per XLRI course taken by the student.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates can make payment for the application form and late fee through online mode. Candidates can choose to make the payment through net banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
- Candidates can also make cash payment for the application form and late fee. For that, they must get a print out of the pay-in-slip or visit any of the nearest IDBI bank Branch.
- Candidates can also make payment for the application form through a Demand Draft. The Demand Draft needs to be drawn in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” which shall be payable at Jamshedpur.
All applying candidates paying through DD must post the DD to the address given below:
‘The Chairperson Admission,
XLRI, Circuit House Area (East),
Jamshedpur – 831001’
XAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The council conducting the exam has mentioned the eligibility criteria for candidates who wish to apply for the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
- All applying candidates must be recognized bachelor’s degree holders from reputed colleges/ universities.
- They must have completed their bachelor’s degree intheequivalent discipline or in any discipline.
- All final year students who are appearing for their exams are eligible to apply for the XAT 2018 as well.
- Any candidate who has a minimum work experience of three years will be given preference for the Global Business Management Programme under XLRI.
- All NRI and Foreign National Candidates can apply through their GMAT scores.
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The XAT 2018 will be an online computer based test. All candidates will get a total of 3.5 hours to complete the test. Up until the previous year, the test was conducted in offline mode, but the provisions have changed since 2018. The exam pattern is mentioned below.
Parts- The XAT exam paper is divided into two parts; Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 has a whole lot of objective type questions, and Part 2 has a combination of both objective and subjective type questions.
Sections- Part 1 includes: Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Decision Making, Verbal& Logical Ability. Part 2 includes General Knowledge and Essay Writing. (Here candidates are required to write an essay on a given topic)
Number of Questions- The paper has a total of 72 objective type questions under Part 1. Part 2 of the paper has 25 objective type questions and one essay type question.
Marking Scheme- Each question carries one mark, and for each incorrectly answered question, the paper deducts 0.25 marks.
ISI 2018 Exam Date
Candidates are advised to constantly check the important dates of examination just to keep ourselves updated. One can find here all the important and tentative dates of ISI Entrance Exam 2018:
|Release of notification||January 2018|
|Release of Application form||2nd week of February 2018|
|Online application submission last date||2nd week of March 2018|
|Application fee payment starts from||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||3rd week of March 2018|
|Release of Admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result declared||June 2018|
ISI Application Form 2018
To get themselves registered for the entrance exam, candidates need to fill an application form. The basic norms of the application form are:
- ISI Registration 2018 or filling of admit forms will begin from the second week of February 2018.
- The application form will be available via online mode only. Candidates can fill the form through website.
- Candidates must enter their details in the application form carefully.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the appropriate format.
- Candidates can make the fee payment/ application fee through both online and offline mode.
Each candidate is eligible to pay an application fee to the board to get their registrations successfully done. This amount is internally decided by the board and is thereby compulsory to be paid.
- The application fee will be Rs. 700/- for general and all candidates of JRF programmes (irrespective of reserved categories.)
- ST, ST, OBC & Differently Abled applicants are required to pay Rs.350/- as an application fee.
- Students can make fee payment through net banking, debit/credit card or Bank Challan of SBI bank.
There are some points that fix the eligibility of any candidate to appear for the examination. Here one can find the eligibility criteria for various courses offered by ISI:
|B.Stat (Hons)/B.Math (Hons)||Qualification: Passed 12th or equivalent
Subjects: Mathematics & English
|M.Math||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor degree in Mathematics/ BE,B.Tech with mathematics/ B.Stat from ISI|
|M.Tech (CS)||Qualification: Master degree in Mathematics/Statistics/IT/Physics/ Computer Science/Computer Applications/ Electronic Science orBE/B.Tech or equivalent|
|M.Tech (QRQO)||Qualification: Master degree in Statistics/ Master degree in Maths with Probability and Statistics/ BE/B.Tech or equivalent Subjects: Must have passing marks in Chemistry & Physics at 12th level/ Mathematics at graduation level|
Qualification: 3yr Bachelor degree in Maths, Eco, Stats & Physics / B.Stat from ISI/ B.E or B.Tech
|MS (QMS)||Qualification: 3yr Bachelor Degree in Mathematics/ B.E or B.Tech|
ISI Exam Pattern
The ISI exam follows a trend and its section and weightage is pre decided to attain uniformity in exam.
- The examination will be conducted in two sections, i.e. Section-1 and Section-2.
- There will be MCQ and descriptive questions asked in the examination.
- The exam duration will be two hours for each section.
- The detailed exam pattern is mentioned here:
|Course||Forenoon (10:30 to 12:30)||Afternoon (14:00 to 16:00)|
|Subject||Test Type||Subject||Test Type|
|M.Tech (CS)||Mathematics||MCQ||Math/Phys/Stat/Engi/Tech/Comp Science||Descriptive|
ISI Syllabus 2018
To give fair chance to each candidate the board adopts transparency policy this is why the syllabus of the exam is fixed. Some points of ISI 2018 exam syllabus are:
- The questions asked will be of undergraduate or below (10+2) level.
- For B.Stat & B.Math, syllabus will have topics from Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus & Geometry.
- For M.Stats, questions will be asked from Mathematics & Statistics & Probability subjects.
- Students should prepare according to syllabus to score good marks in the examination.
The IMU CET Application Procedure
Applicants need to apply online www.imu.edu.in. The Indian Maritime University has been leading Online CET from 2017 onwards. All of the phases from application to discharge of results are presently on the web.
The accompanying facilities have been made accessible:
- Online Registration of Applicants with the office to transfer photos, examined marks, checked duplicates of the tenth standard score sheet as well as confirmation of Date of Birth, and copies of the SC/ST authentication.
- For Online Registration, candidates should visit the site of the Indian Maritime University at www.imu.edu.in and tap on the given link.
- Facility for candidates to download their Admit Cards with the name of the Test Venue is shown on it.
- Computerized messages/SMS will be sent to each enlisted candidate on successful enrollment of Application, transferring of Hall Ticket, production of results, and so forth.
THE CET Application Fee
1.Rs.1000/ – for General candidates and Rs.700/ – for reserved class with – Bank Challan Form will be filled on the web and applicants need to enter all of their bank details there itself.
2.Connection for filling structure will be accessible at the IMU online portal. At last, the applicants need to enter the bank details and process the payment.
3.All paperwork should be put into an envelope and should be sent to Admission Cell, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai-600119.
Age Limit For Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test(IMU CET)
Age of the candidates on the date of 1st July, of the selection year, shall be:
- Minimum age has to be 17 years
- Maximum age has to 25 years.
- General candidates – 15% Quota
- Other Backward Caste candidates – 27%
- Scheduled Tribes – 7.5%
- DA candidates – 3%
(Candidates who are applying for the reserved category segment should have valid caste certificate as per Govt. of India)
Physical Fitness Requirements
Applicants who are applying for any one of these courses need to consent to the medical benchmarks of D.G. Shipping, and they need to experience a medical exam, before showing up for the counseling. A candidate can go through the recent rules about medical measures at www.dgshipping.com.
Eyesight Requirement & Tests
For DGS-affirmed courses like DNS prompting B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science), B.Sc (Nautical Science), B.Tech (Marine Engineering) and B.Sc (Maritime Science) there should not be any level of squint or any dreary state of eyes or of the eyelids that results in disturbance or repeat.
Candidates who are planning on joining DNS, B.Sc. (Nautical Science) and B.Sc. (Oceanic Science) Degree course, shading vision should be (unaided 1.0 (6/6) in the dominant eye and 0.67 (6/9) in another eye. The Ishihara test chart shall test the typical Color vision of the candidate.
If there are candidates, who are joining B. Tech. (Marine Engineering) Degree course, the distance vision needs to be (unaided 0.5 (6/12) in each eye or 0.67 (6/9) in the dominant eye and 0.33 (6/18) in another eye. Ordinary distance vision shall be tested the by Ishihara test chart.
|1||Application Process||July 4 – Oct 3, 2017|
|2||Candidates can begin scheduling for test||July 4 – Oct 16, 2017|
|3||Beginning of Late Registrations||Oct 4 – Oct 14, 2017|
|4||Option to register for re-take||Oct 6 – Dec 14, 2017|
|5||Rescheduling for test||July 4 – Dec 15, 2017|
|6||Re-take of rescheduling||Oct 6 – Dec 15, 2017|
|7||Test held from||Oct 5 – Dec 15, 2017|
|8||Announcement of result||3rd Week of Jan 2018|
Application Form For NMAT 2018
The enlistment cum application form has been made available for download over the web. To register for the test, one can tap on the subhead above the main column on the website. To apply for the test, candidates are required to first enroll by entering the required information elements. On fruitful enlistment, hopefuls will get their login accreditations. With the given points of interest, they are required to login and get to the application frame.
Eligibility Criteria For NMAT 2018
It is critical for the MBA competitors applying for NMAT 2018 to get acquainted with the qualification standards of the test. In the event that candidates neglect to meet any of the qualification standards, at that point they will be precluded from the test before the advising rounds. Candidates must note that the qualification standards of NMAT by GMAC 2018 will vary with the class and administration projects of the different Institutes.
For Indian Candidates:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
- The minimum score needed in the qualifying exam stands at 50%
- Candidates studying in the final year of the qualifying test can also apply for the test.
For Foreign Candidates:
- Needs to be a graduate from a well known University.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in graduation need to be at least 50%
- The applicant must have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience.
NMAT Examination Pattern 2018
The test will be held in a PC based mode, and there will be a sum of 120 inquiries. The questions will be disseminated among three segments, which are Quantitative Skills, Language Skills, and Logical Reasoning. Applicants will be designated 120 minutes to finish the test. In any case, the applicants must recollect that as far as possible will shift with the areas.
TENTATIVE DATES OF TISSNET 2018:
Candidate can check the tentative schedule of TISSNET 2018 given below:
- Starting date of application form Last or First week of September Or October 2017
- Last date of application form 1st/2nd Week of December 2017
- Preadmission orientation Programme 3rd Week of December 2017
- TISSNET Admit Card Last Week of December 2017
- Entrance exam 1st Week of January 2018
- Result announcement 2nd Week of February 2018
- TISSNET PIT & PI March & April 2018
- Final Rank List April 2018
TISSNET Application Form 2018
Instructions for TISSNET 2018 application form are given as below:
- Candidates can register for TISSNET 2018 through online modes.
- The application procedure will be started from Last week of September 2017.
- Candidate can apply for TISSNET 2018 until the first or second week of December 2017.
- Candidates who belong to a remote area can apply through offline mode.
- Candidates can apply the maximum of three management courses by using the same application. The examination form of TISSNET can be filled in five stages. Following steps show how to fill application form of TISSNET 2018.
- Select Courses
- Register For course – MA(HRM & LR)
- Fill the application form of TISSNET
- Upload require document
- Pay the specified fee of TISSNET as per category.
TISSNET 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1030 if general categorized otherwise Rs.250 if SC/ST categorized including bank charges for TISSNET application fee.
TISSNET 2018 declares different eligibility criteria which are given below:
- TISSNET eligibility criteria have been decided by TISS for candidates who are appearing in the entrance exam.
- Those candidates who want to take admission into the MA courses must qualify a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Candidates who are appearing in the examination of the final year of bachelor degree can also apply for TISSNET.
- There are no age limit criteria and a number of attempts for candidates applying in TISSNET exam.
TISSNET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The duration of exam will about 100 minutes duration.
- The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice questions.
- Exam paper will consist questions from general awareness, English proficiency, and Maths & Logical Reasoning.
- The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer of a question.
- Consider below pattern for question paper:
Section Number of Questions
- General Awareness 40
- English Proficiency 30
- Maths & Logical Reasoning 30
- Total questions 100
Lucknow University Exam Dates 2018
For the sake of update, one constantly needs to check the important dates about the examination just to keep ourselves updated. One can find here all the important and tentative dates of Lucknow University Admission 2018:
|For MBA (Announced)||For PG||For UG|
|Online application starts||18th August 2017||3rd week of May 2018||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date of application form||31st January 2018||1st week of July 2018||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of exam||–||3rd week of July 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Result declaration||–||Last week of July 2018||2nd week of June 2018|
|Counseling begins||–||1st week of August 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
Lucknow University Admission Form 2018
- Application forms for Lucknow University will be available online.
- Application form for UG courses will be released in the third week of April 2018 while the application form for PG courses will be released in the third week of May 2018.
- The application form for MBA admission was released on 18th August 2017.
- Students are also required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Each aspirant is qualified to pay an application charge to the board to complete their enlistments effectively. This sum is inside chosen by the board and is in this way compulsory to be paid.
- Applicants can pay their application fee through credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- The application fee for UG courses is Rs. 600/- per course for General and OBC candidates. For SC/ST candidates, it will be Rs. 300/- per course.
- The application fee for MBA admission is Rs. 2000 (Rs. 1000 for SC/ST category).
Eligibility criteria for aspirants to appear for the exam are set by the university in such a manner to set a level for applicants.
|L.L.B. (Integrated) five years||
|B.Sc (Biology group)||
|B.Sc (Mathematics group)||
Lucknow University Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for undergraduate courses is as follows:
- The question paper will be a Multiple Choice Type questions paper.
- Around 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- 90 minutes will be provided to complete question paper.
- Plus 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Minus 1 mark will be awarded for each incorrect response.
TENTATIVE DATES OF IRMA 2018:
Candidate can check the tentative date of IRMA 2018 given below:
Starting date of online application form 1st October 2017
Last date of offline application form 4thWeek of December 2017
Last date of online application form 3rd week of January 2018
Online entrance exam 2nd Week of February 2018
Group Discussion and Personal Interview Session 1st to 3rd Week of March 2018
Result announcement Last week of March 2018
IRMA Registration Process 2018
Instructions for IRMA 2018 application form are given as below:
- Candidate can start registration for IRMA 2018 through both online and offline modes.
- The application procedure will be started from 1st October 2017.
- After making the payment of required fee through DD, the candidate can obtain offline application form by the Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388001.
- Candidate can make payment of application fee through both- online and offline mode.
- Those candidates who are applying through offline mode have to send the application form along with necessary documents to the authority address.
IRMA 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates can make payment through E-challan /net banking of SBI bank challan /debit-card.
- The detail of application fee for different categories are given below :
|Course||Online Application Fee||Offline Application Fee|
|General& OBC||SC/ST/DAP||General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
IRMA 2018 declares different eligibility criteria for different courses which are given below:
- Candidates must have qualified bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% for SC/ST/DAP.
- Candidates must have qualified CAT 2017 exam or XAT 2018 exam.
- Candidates must have qualified PGDRM from IRMA/post graduation in any stream/ five or four-year professional degree courses like engineering, agricultural, science, etc.
- Post Graduated candidates must have secured 55% at PG level and 50% at graduation level.
- Candidates must have qualified with CAT 2017 exam or XAT 2018 exam.
IRMA Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The duration of exam will about 80 minutes duration.
- The exam will be organized through online mode.
- Total 40 questions will be asked.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- 1/4 will be deducted for any wrong answer of a question.
- Consider below pattern for question paper:
Candidates have to answer 40 questions on “Issues of Social Concern” in 80 minutes. The section mostly checks out the candidate’s understanding of related social issues and socio-economic factors.
Topics which are covered under syllabus are:
- Indian Economy
- Human Development
- Social and Economic Development
- Human Rights
- Health Issues
- Corporate social responsibility
- Rural Development
- Urban and Rural population
- Environmental Issues
- Gender and social groups like cast, religion.
TENTATIVE DATES OF Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 given below:
- Online Registration process 2nd week of February 2018
- Closing Date of Registration 2nd week of April 2018
- Closing date of Payment of Application fee 3rd week of April 2018
- Admit card download Last week of April 2018
- Tentative exam date First week of May 2018
- Result announcement Third week of May 2018
- Counseling phase First week of June 2018
SET 2018 Application Form
After reading Information brochure of SET 2018 carefully, candidates can fill an application form. Instructions for application form are given as below:
- Candidates can apply through online mode of SET 2018. Candidates can apply from the second week of February 2018 till the second week of April 2018.
- Candidates can apply for either one paper or for two papers, one in morning session and second paper in afternoon session.
- The candidates have to enter all required details carefully in an application form and have to make payment after reading all instructions and before the deadline.
- The candidate has to upload scanned photograph at the time of filling application.
SET 2018 Application Fee
- Candidate have to pay the nonrefundable fee of Rs.1500/-
- Candidates can make payment through following modes –
- Credit card,
- Net banking,
- Debit card,
- Indian bank net banking
- Payment through cash
- Payment through Demand draft.
Candidates should check different eligibility criteria for different courses as given below:
Candidates should have passed 10+2 class with physics, mathematics and chemistry/biology/biotechnology/technical as compulsory subjects.
Candidates should obtain the minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category) in qualifying marks.
The candidates have to clear 12th examination or diploma in engineering /technology with at least 50% marks for general category (45% marks for SC/ST category).
|B.A. LL.B./B.B.A. LL.B.||
Qualified in the 12th examination in any stream with at least 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category.
A candidate who has appeared for qualifying examination is also eligible for SET 2018. They have to submit their results at the time of admission.
|Qualifying in the 12th examination with any stream from any recognized university/board with at least 50% marks for general and 45% marks for SC/ST category.|
Passed 10+2 class from any stream with minimum 50% marks and 45% marks for SC/ST category.
Foreign Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) & NRIs should apply through the Symbiosis Center for International Education.
NRI candidates who are appearing for final 12th class examination in India are also eligible for CET 2018.
12th passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for SC/ST category candidates.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 from any stream or equivalent or 10+3 diploma course with minimum 50% marks.
Those candidates, who are appearing in final examination, are also eligible to apply.
SET Exam Pattern
The entrance test will be organized in the first week of May 2018. Exam paper pattern for SET 2018 is given below:
- SET 2018 is organized for total 5 papers, Law, Design, General, Engineering and Health Sciences.
- There are 150 questions in Law, Design and General papers while there are 200 questions in Engineering and Health Sciences.
- The duration of exam will about 150 minutes duration.
- The questions will be of Objective questions and will be conducted in pen and paper mode (offline).
- One mark will be given for each correct answer. The question paper will be in English medium only.
- No negative marks for any question.
- SET is conducted in two sessions. In Morning session, exam of Law or Design is conducted and in afternoon session Engineering, Health sciences and general – exam is conducted.
ATMA Exam Date 2018
In order to not slip any dates of ATMA entrance exam, candidates can check below mentioned tentative exam dates which are declared by the authorities itself.
|Registration Starts||4th week of December 2017|
|Distribution of ATMA bulletin||1st week of January 2018|
|Closing date of ATMA bulletin||4th week of January 2018|
|Closing of registration||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of February 2018|
|Exam date||3rd week of February 2018|
|Result announcement||4th week of February 2018|
- Candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- The candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized University/ board.
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Final year graduates can also appear for the test.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018
The exam pattern for ATMA 2018 is described below:
- The 2018’s ATMA entrance exam will be conducted in both, online & offline mode.
- The examination for February session will be conducted in offline mode while exam for May and July session will be conducted in online mode.
- Questions will be of objective
- There will be total 180 questions which will be further divided into 6 sections.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- For each correct answer, 1 markwill be awarded.
- There is provision of negative marking. For each incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (in min)|
|I||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|V||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|