TENTATIVE DATES OF UUEE 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of UUEE 2018 given below:
- Starting date of online application form 1st week of December 2017
- Last date of online application form Last week of March 2018
- Admit card download Last week of April 2018
- Tentative exam date 2nd week of May 2018
- Result announcement 4th week of May 2018
- B.Tech. course counseling 2nd week of June 2018
- MBA & M.Tech course counseling 3rd week of June 2018
UUEE 2018 Application Form
Students have the suggestion to check information brochure before going to fill an application:
- UUEE 2018 application form will be issued through online and offline mode. The form can be downloaded from official website of UUEE 2018.
- Starting date of application is 1st week of December 2017, until the last week of March 2018.
- Before filling up an application form, candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria.
UUEE 2018 Application Fee
- The candidate has to pay Rs.1200/- for the registration fee.
- Candidates can make payment through NEFT/Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Demand Draft, etc.
Candidates can check eligibility criteria for the application form below:
|B.Tech. /B.SC. /B.Sc. (Hons.)||
Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/university.
Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry need to be the main subjects in senior secondary.
Candidates should obtain the minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST category) in qualifying marks.
Candidates must have passed graduation degree in any stream equivalent from recognized board/university.
Candidates should have obtained the minimum of 45% marks (42% for OBC and 40% for ST/SC category) in qualifying marks.
|BA LLB/BBA LLB||
Candidates have to be 10+2 passed or equivalent from recognized board/university.
Candidates should obtain the minimum of 45% marks (42% for OBC and 40% for ST/SC category) in qualifying exam.
|BSc(IT) & BCA||
Candidates must appear in 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/university.
Candidates must qualify the passing exam with Mathematics
UUEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The duration of exam will about 2 hours duration.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice questions.
- Subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English are considered for the exam paper.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer. The question paper will be in English medium only.
- No negative marks for any question.