Important Dates – BVP CET 2018
|S.No.||Entrance Exams||Application form Last Date||Date of Entrance Exam||Result/Merit List|
|1.||BVP CET Engineering 2018 (B-Tech)||Third week of May 2018||28th May 2018||First week of June 2018|
|2.||BVP CET B-CAT 2018 (MBA)||First week of March 2018||26th March 2018||Third week of March 2018|
|3.||BVP CET B-MAT 2018 (MCA)||the third week of February 2018||26th March 2018||Second week of March 2018|
|4.||BVP CET BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)||the third week of May 2018||4th June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|5.||BVP CET PHARMUG 2018 (B-Pharma/Pharma-D)||the third week of May 2018||11th June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|6.||BVP CET LLB 2018||the third week of May 2018||17th June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|7.||BVP CET B-Pharm (II year) 2018||the third week of May 2018||18th June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
Here is the method to fill the application form for BVP CET:
- The BVP CET 2017 Application Form is provided through online or offline mode.
- Application form for all courses is issued from the 17th January 2017.
Offline application is available from the in person at selected centers as mentioned in the brochure and at the Admission Office
For the offline application form:
Application fee can be paid by cash or through demand draft of Rs. 1700 drawn on any nationalized bank or BharatiSahakari Bank Ltd. payable at Pune, in favor of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Second Floor, CET Dept.,
BharatiVidyapeethBhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030
For cash payment of application/test fee, the candidates must fill up bank Challan (available at the Common Entrance Test Cell) and deposit it along with the fee at the BharatiSahakari Bank main branch on working days. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgment receipt will be provided to the candidate.
For the online application form:
BVP CET 2017 Application Fee of Rs. 1,700 for online application form can be paid through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
BVP CET Eligibility Criteria
Since the university offers many courses, therefore, the entrance test will also be different for all the courses
Firstly, applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Further, candidates must have passed the senior secondary level examination.
- For engineering courses, candidates are expected to have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the 12th class.
- For the medical course; heshe needs to have Physics, Chemistry, and biology as compulsory subjects.
- Moreover, the marks of the candidates in the 12th class must be equal to or more than 50% while for SC & ST, 40% marks will be requiring to be eligible.
- University asks from all the applicants to have the same eligibility criteria at Bachelor Degree level for PG courses.
BVP CET Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will containobjective type questions.
- Duration: The question paper will be of total 3 hours.
- Language: The question paper will be available in English language only.
- Total Marks: There are total 200 questions.
- Marking: Each question will be awarded 1 mark.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Exam Pattern for Law Courses:
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- Section: For LLM, there will be two rounds, i.e. Entrance Exam and Group Discussion.
|Exam||Subject/Section||No. of Question|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (group discussion)||60|