|Online Application Released||3rd week of March 2018|
|Online Application Filling Last Date||1st week of April 2018|
|Application Correction||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May 2018|
The application process will start from February 2018; you can fill the application form either by online or offline mode. The online application process will end on March 2018; the offline process will end in the 1st week of March 2018.
If you want to register yourself, you need to login into the official website “https://admissions.jnu.ac.in/” of JNU and click on new registration. Now open the application form and fill all the required details. You need to upload your recent photograph & signature in JPG format. The resolution of the photograph should be 150/200 pixels and size must be 20-50 kb.
You should check properly all the details you filled in the form before submitting the details. Once you submit the application, you should take the printout of your application form for future reference.
You can pay the fee by online (through debit/credit card net banking from SBI) or offline through Challan.
Let’s know what the application fee is:
- For 1st & 2nd year and all part-time courses- Rs. 430/- for general category, Rs. 250 for OBCs & Rs. 215/- for SC/ST.
- For M.Phil/ M.Tech/ MPH/Pre-PhD/ Phd, M.A, M.Sc, MCA – Rs. 220/- for general applicants, Rs. 130/- for OBC and Rs. 110/- for SC/ST
Before applying for the entrance exam, you must check if you are eligible for the same or not.
- For BA1st Year Course: You must have cleared 10+2 with at least 45% marks.
- For BA 2nd Year Course: You must have completed the 1st year of bachelor degree.
- For MA Course: You must have completed bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks.
- For MCA Course: You must have attained BCA or B.Tech degree with the subject of mathematics in 12th with 55% marks.
How to Apply for the Entrance Exam
Online application form 2018:
- Visit the official website http://www.jnu.ac.in/.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Read all the important points for online application form.
- Click on “I Accept Apply Online”.
- Afterward, you need to fill the registration formalities & you have to click on the “Register Now” button.
- Then, you should fill your personal, address & qualification details.
- Upload your photograph & signature in a JPG format only.
- After that, you have to make payment through online mode.
- Afterward, hit on “Submit” button.
Pondicherry University Exam Dates
The university has declared some exam dates in advance so that candidates can prepare FOR the big day accordingly. Though, below mentioned dates are not final and can be changed by higher authorities of university if required.
|Application Form Availability||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
Pondicherry University 2018 Application Form
The application form for 2018 entrance exam will be available from 1st week of April 2018. Students, who are looking forward to attempting for the exam, can find other information below:
- Candidates will have to fill & submit the application form till 1st week Of May 2018 via online method only.
- There will be no common entrance test as candidates have to fill separate form for each course.
- Candidates should take care of all the details provided in the application form as one wrong information can simply lead to cancellation of form.
- Candidates must have valid credentials to fill the form i.e. email id & mobile number.
- Candidates must carry scanned photograph of theirs while filling up the form online. The passport size photograph should not larger than 60 Kb size.
- For the Defence Personnel, candidates have to submit the printout of the filled application form via post to the address given below:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic-Admissions)
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet, Pondicherry-605014
The authorities of university have decided a fixed amount of Rs. 250 (for general category) & Rs. 125 (for SC/ST category) for each course. Whereas NRI & Overseas students have to pay amount 1000 as application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee via both online & offline modes. As per the current declarations, application fee will be exempted for differently abled students.
Eligibility Criteria for 2018 Exams
Pondicherry University has given proper criteria for each course. Candidates must have to eligible for appearing in the entrance exam. Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for PG, Ph. D, Integrated and PG Diploma programmes:
- Candidates must have to qualify 12th exams with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.
- Candidates must carry Bachelor’s degree of any discipline from a reputed university.
- Candidates must secure at least 50% marks in their respective degree.
- For some specific courses, minimum marks are 55%.
PG Diploma Course:
- In order to appear in the exam, candidates must have their master degree with minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university under 10+2+3 systems.
Ph. D Courses:
- Candidates must study under 10+2+3 pattern (or 10+2+5) & completed their master’s degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.
Pondicherry University Exam Pattern
The university has set proper pattern for each exam. In order to excel in entrance test, candidates must know the same. The question paper will consist of 100 questions which students have to complete within two hours. The exam will be computer based test and only have multiple choice questions. The exam paper will be of 400 marks in total. Candidates will be rewarded with 4 marks whenever attempt right answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
Pondicherry University Syllabus
Candidates are advised to study according to the syllabus given by Pondicherry University. As the syllabus is different for each course, candidates also need to prepare wisely. Complete syllabus will be provided in the brochure of University. So candidates can guide themselves accordingly. Also, candidates are advised to check the official website of university time-to-time.
Seat Reservation for 2018 Entrance Exams
Candidates should also keep in mind seat reservation schemes declared by the university itself. Below mentioned is the revised reservation allotments for each category:
|Schedule Castes (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|Person with Disability||3%|
|Candidates from the Union Territory of Puducherry||25%|
SAAT 2018 Important dates
Here are some important dates which you can mark your calendar; it will help you to define your action plan:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||3rd week of Jan. 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Application Form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card` Released||4th week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2018|
|Result||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counselling Begin||1st week of June 2018|
SAAT 2018 Application Form: This is an entrance test conducted in order to shortlist the candidates for admission into UG & PG courses. In SAAT, there are various divisions you can enroll with like Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Law, etc.
If you want to get the admission with Medical & Dental Programmes; you should have a NEET Score Card according to the eligibility criteria.
Submission of application form will start in the 3rd week of January 2018 and the last date of submitting the application will be in the 3rd week of April 2018. So submit the application form before the last date if you want to shape up your career with SAAT.
In case if you submit the application form after the last date, the application form will not be accepted. If you want to get more information you can visit the official website: www.soauniversity.ac.in
This is an important section, you have to ensure if you meet the Eligibility Criteria or not because it saves your efforts and time. The eligibility segment for SAAT 2018 is as follows:
For B.Tech / B.Tech Dual Degree
You must have completed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as compulsory subjects along with one of the Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Biology/Informatics/ Biotechnology/Statistics from a well-recognized board with a minimum 50% marks.
For B. Pharma
You must have completed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology and English subject from a recognized board.
The aspirant should have minimum 50% marks to get the admission in this University.
Candidates should have cleared B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc/ B.Tech or equivalent examination from a recognized University. Applicants should have secured minimum 50% marks.
You should have cleared bachelor’s degree from well-recognized University. Minimum 50% marks for general candidates & 45% for reserved category (SC / ST / OBC) candidates.
You should have cleared 3-year bachelor’s degree in any stream. General category candidates should have minimum 50% marks & 45% for the reserved category (SC / ST / OBC) candidates.
For BBA course, you must have cleared 12th class from any stream from a recognized board.
For BBA.LL.B (Hons.)
Aspirants should have cleared 12th class from any stream from a well-recognized board. General category candidates should have minimum 45% marks & 40% for the reserved category (SC / ST / OBC) candidates.
You should have cleared 12th class from any stream. General category candidates should have minimum 45% marks & 40% for the reserved category (SC / ST / OBC) candidates.
How to apply
Are you excited to know about how to apply?
Let’s go ahead and know more about how to apply:
- Visit to the official website- http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/
- You need to click on the link “Apply Online”
- Then fill your E-Mail ID in the box and submit it
- Afterward, you will get a verification code on your registered E-mail ID
- Then fill your verification code which you received on your registered E-mail ID & click on verify.
- Upload your photo
- Then you need to proceed ahead.
- Afterward fill your contact details, Personal details, Educational Qualification, and Examination Centre.
- Then you need to submit it.
- Don’t forget to have a print out of the application, keep it for future reference.
The written test will be structured with multiple choice questions. More information is mentioned below:
|Exam type||Multiple Choice Type Written Test|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Number of questions||60|
|Marking scheme||4 Marks for Each Correct Response|
|Negative marking||Yes, 1 Mark is Deducted for Wrong Response|
Applicant must check dates carefully .application form not expected after the due date.
|Online application form starts||1st week of November 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of March 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week to last week of March 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of April 2018|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2018|
Interested candidate will be fillingMU OET2018 application form via online method only. To apply online candidate need to register over MU website. The Registration form will be available till 2nd week of March 2018.No other method will be accepted to fill the application form. All candidates need to read carefully the instructions before filling the application form.
- After registration, candidates need to fill basic information such as educational/personal
- At the time of registering, candidates need to enter application number, email, and password.
- Soon on your email, a confirmation mail will be sent stating that your application form is submitted successfully
- Candidates need to take print out of the filled application form for future references
- Candidates can pay the application fees either by online or offline mode.
- Application fees will be Rs 600/- for all candidates & for entrance test, fee is Rs.1400.
- Candidates may use any method of payment through credit card, debit card, e-challan or demand draft.
- Candidates need to make the payment through DD in favor of Manipal University if they have chosen to apply offline.
- Candidates need to write clearly their name on the back of DD.
- Candidate should keep a photocopy of DD and application for future reference.
- If use offline payment, take a print out of application form on A4 size paper.
NOTE-: In any case, such as, application form incomplete, DD is wrongly enclosed, not affixed photograph, incomplete basic details; the application will be invalid or will not be processed.
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal – 576 104
Applicants can check their eligibility criteria before filling application form. The University has set different eligibility criteria for different programs. Check eligibility below:
Candidate must have appeared 10+2 with subjects of physics, math, English, along with chemistry/biotechnology/biology from a recognized board. Obtain minimum 50% marks in subjects. InMU online test exam also obtain minimum 50% marks.
B.Tech lateral entry
Candidate must have appeared in 10+2 & 3 years diploma in engineering section from a reputed board or university with math as the main subject. Candidate must have obtained 45% marks in the above exam. No age limit will be considered for this eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have qualified BE/B-Tech or AMIE from a recognized University with aggregate 50% marks in above exams. Then, candidates need to qualify this entrance test with securing minimum 50% marks. No age limit for MU OET exam.
Candidate must have qualified 10+2, computer diploma (‘A’ level), IB, or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university. No age limit is defined for this online entrance exam.
University has offered the different patterns for various courses. All the exams are organized by Manipal University via online methodology only. The Exams time duration will be 2 hrs 30 minutes. The paper will be consisting multiple choice questions. For more details about the exam pattern, candidate can check the website. Candidates can check subjects and series of questions from the table which is given below:
Exam Pattern for B.Tech:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English & General Aptitude||30|
Exam Pattern for BBA:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Exam Pattern for B.Tech (Lateral):
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Communication Skills in English||20|
Exam Pattern for MCA:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
PESSAT 2018 Exam Dates
The tentative exam dates for both exams are mentioned below:
|Application Form Availability||3rd week of September 2017|
|Last date to apply for students from outside Bengaluru||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to apply for students from Bengaluru||3rd week of April 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of April 2018|
|PESSAT Exam Date 2018||May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2018|
|1st Round of Counselling Starts||June 2018|
|2nd Round of Counselling Starts||July 2018|
For Other Courses:
|Starting of online registration||3rd week of September 2017|
|Last date to apply||July 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||1st week of January 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of January to July 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week after taking exam|
PESSAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form via official site of university as authorities have provided only online mode to fill the form. Candidates have no need to send the application or any other document via post. As per the current update, application form will be available for candidates from 3rd week of September and can be filed till 3rd week of April’18 (For B. Tech) & Jult’18 (For Other Courses). Candidates are advised to fill the application form accurately as any mistakes will simply discard their application.
- The fee of each application form is 1050/-
- Candidates can pay application fee via both online & offline mode i.e. credit card/debit card/net banking or Challan/demand draft
- In case, Candidates are paying the fee via DD then DD will be made in the favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates have to submit the DD/Challan along with the print application form in the given address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph: +91 8026726622
In order to appear for 2018 PESSAT exams, candidates must be a citizen of India and have the eligibility mentioned below:
For B.Tech Course& BBA Course
Candidates must have qualified 12th board with subjects Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a reputed institution with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
Candidates are required to excel their BE/B.Tech degree in a relevant branch from a recognized university.
Candidates must carry their bachelor degree in order to appear in the entrance exam. Though, appearing candidates can also apply for the same.
PESSAT Exam Pattern
PESSAT 2018 entrance exam of B. Tech consists of 180 questions in total whereas 120 questions will be asked in the paper of other courses. Candidates have to attempt B. Tech exam paper within 3 hours and other courses entrance paper within 2 hours. Also, all the exams will be online and not pen & paper based exam. There will be no negative marks scheme in PESSAT exams.
Exam Pattern of B.Tech:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Exam Pattern for M.Tech:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
Exam Pattern for MBA/M.Com/MA (Economics):
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Comprehension/Verbal Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
|Online registration||2nd April 2018|
|Last date of online registration||7th May 2018|
|Downloading the admit card||14th May 2018|
|Entrance exam date||3rd June 2018|
|Result declaration||11th June 2018|
|Counselling date||12th June 2018|
|Document verification date||1st week of July 2018|
The tentative schedule for IMU CET 2018 entrance exam is given below:
|Starting of online registration||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date to register online||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of exam||Last week of May 2018|
If you want to enroll with IMU, the application form will be available in the month of March 2018. IMU offers UG & PG courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, etc.
IMU CET 2018 entrance exam is going to be conducted online only. There would be 200 questions that may be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, GK, English, and Aptitude. The language of exam will be English. The duration of Exam will be 3 hours. This entrance exam would be considered of total 200 marks.
Here we are providing some details about IMU CET Registration 2018:
- Applicants need to log in to the official website which is http://www.imu.edu.in/.
- You would find apply online link you have to click there.
- All the required details need to be filled in the form.
- Check properly before submitting the form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Once you fill everything click the submit button.
- Need to pay an entrance fee by bank slip.
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for General category students. You aspirants are in the category of SC/ST they have to pay Rs. 700/-. The applicant needs to make payment through online mode, the fee is not refundable.
Eligibility Criteria for IMU CET 2018:
|B.Tech||Pass H.S.C or equivalent examination (PCM: 60% & English: 50%)|
|B.Sc||Pass H.S.C or equivalent examination (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM): 60% & English: 50%)|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Pass Diploma in Engineering OR Pass H.S.C or equivalent examination (PCM: 60% & English: 50%)|
|MBA||5% relaxation in eligibility marks for SC/ST Candidate.|
|M.Tech||Graduation or Equivalent with 60% marks required.|
For UG & PG courses under IMU CET examination:
- UG Courses Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination with PCM and English.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 25 years and minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Passport Requirement: Passport is mandatory for applying for IMU CET.
Marital Status: Unmarried students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Here is the procedure to fill the IMU CET 2018 application form:
- Visit the official website of the IMU CET
- You will find there “Click Here to Apply Online for CET 2017”.
- Click on the “Register” button with required details and submit it.
- After login, fill the other details such as communication, exam centers, etc.
- Afterward, you need to upload some documents i.e. Photograph, signature, DOB certificate, and qualification certificates.
- You have to choose the payment mode.
Here are the courses you can enroll with:
B.Tech Marine Engineering, BSc. Ship Building and Repair, BSc. Nautical Science, BSc. Maritime Science, M.Tech Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, M.Tech Dredging and Harbour Engineering, MBA Port and Shipping, MBA Logistic, MBA Infrastructure, PG Diploma in Marine Engineering, and LLM in Maritime Law.
The 2018 entrance exam’s tentative dates are mentioned below:
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Last Date for the Submission of Application Form for Phase 1||In the first week of January 2018|
|BEEE 2018 Phase 1 Date||In the third week of January 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Application Form for Phase 2||In the first week of April 2018|
|BEEE 2018 Phase 2 Date||In the third week of April 2018|
|BEEE 2018 Date Online||In the third week of April 2018|
|Result Date for Phase 1||In the second week of February 2018|
|Result Date for Phase 2||In the second week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||In the second week of June 2018|
To Fill Application Form Via Online Mode:
- Go to home page of official site of Bharath and click on Apply “Online”
- Candidates who are visiting the site for the first time need to create an account
- Once registration goes well, candidates have to login to their account with appropriate credentials i.e. id&password
- Fill all the basic details required for filling up the application form
- After filling up all the needed details, candidates must click on “Register”
- Candidates are then requested to choose desired courses and submit all the scanned documents
- Pay the application fee online through credit card/debit card/net banking
To Fill Application Form Via Offline Mode:
- In order to fill the application form offline, candidates must have to purchase a copy of form from the university itself.
- Candidates are then requested to fill all the required details as per guidelines as no second chance of correction will be provided later
- After filling the application form, candidates should pay the application fee through DD
BEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates nationality must be Indian
- Maximum age for appearing in entrance exam should be 25 years
- All the candidates must have to clear 12th board exams from any reputed university or board with at least 50% marks
BEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- Number of questions 100
- Type of questions objective
- Language English
- Time duration 2 hrs 30
- Mode of exam online/offline
- No negative marking will be treated in exam
- Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Math, English & Biology
Candidates must have a look over the distribution of marks for exam:
|Name of the Sections||Questions||Marks|
|English||10 questions||10 marks|
|Physics||30 questions||30 marks|
|30 questions||30 marks|
|Math||30 questions||30 marks|
AEEE Exam Dates
AEEE exam dates are given below:
|Call for admissions 2018||3rd week of October 2017|
|Beginning of application form (OMR and Online)||1st week of December 2017|
|Last date for receiving application (OMR and Online)||Last week of March 2018|
|Computer based Test-Online||3rd week to 4th week of April 2018|
|Pen and Paper based test-Offline exam||4th week of April 2018|
|Declaration of AEEE 2018 rank||1st week of May 2018|
AEEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply for AEEE 2018 by the online as well as offline mode. Online forms will be available on the official AEEE website. The offline forms can be procured from the list of sales outlets available on the website.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, candidates should register for AEEE 2018, candidates should submit a basic detail such as Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile Phone Number, School last studied, Mode of AEEE-2017 examination, Test Centre, etc. and press Submit button.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Students must then proceed to upload Photograph and Signature.
- The dimensions of the scanned images should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm and the size should be between 5- 20 KB.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
- Applicants must then proceed to pay the requisite fees which can be done through both online and offline mode.
Step 4: Confirmation of Application
- Final step is to take print out their completed application form once the transaction is done.
- For online payment, candidates can use Net Banking/ debit/credit card.
- For offline, candidates can pay via Demand Draft (DD).
- The demand draft should be drawn in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
- The fee for application fee AEEE 2018 will be Rs. 1000/-.
Eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates must have born on or after the 1stJuly 1995.
- Candidates must have cleared the Intermediate or equivalent from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject. Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Candidate should have individually scored 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Candidates having the 3-year diploma in engineering are also eligible.
AEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AEEE 2018 will be conducted in two separate modes, i.e. Computer Based Test and Pen & Paper Based Test.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded and for each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 300 marks.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours.
- No of Questions: There are 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
Important Dates – BVP CET 2018
|S.No.||Entrance Exams||Application form Last Date||Date of Entrance Exam||Result/Merit List|
|1.||BVP CET Engineering 2018 (B-Tech)||Third week of May 2018||28th May 2018||First week of June 2018|
|2.||BVP CET B-CAT 2018 (MBA)||First week of March 2018||26th March 2018||Third week of March 2018|
|3.||BVP CET B-MAT 2018 (MCA)||the third week of February 2018||26th March 2018||Second week of March 2018|
|4.||BVP CET BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)||the third week of May 2018||4th June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|5.||BVP CET PHARMUG 2018 (B-Pharma/Pharma-D)||the third week of May 2018||11th June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|6.||BVP CET LLB 2018||the third week of May 2018||17th June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
|7.||BVP CET B-Pharm (II year) 2018||the third week of May 2018||18th June 2018||Last week of June 2018|
Here is the method to fill the application form for BVP CET:
- The BVP CET 2017 Application Form is provided through online or offline mode.
- Application form for all courses is issued from the 17th January 2017.
Offline application is available from the in person at selected centers as mentioned in the brochure and at the Admission Office
For the offline application form:
Application fee can be paid by cash or through demand draft of Rs. 1700 drawn on any nationalized bank or BharatiSahakari Bank Ltd. payable at Pune, in favor of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Second Floor, CET Dept.,
BharatiVidyapeethBhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030
For cash payment of application/test fee, the candidates must fill up bank Challan (available at the Common Entrance Test Cell) and deposit it along with the fee at the BharatiSahakari Bank main branch on working days. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgment receipt will be provided to the candidate.
For the online application form:
BVP CET 2017 Application Fee of Rs. 1,700 for online application form can be paid through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
BVP CET Eligibility Criteria
Since the university offers many courses, therefore, the entrance test will also be different for all the courses
Firstly, applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Further, candidates must have passed the senior secondary level examination.
- For engineering courses, candidates are expected to have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the 12th class.
- For the medical course; heshe needs to have Physics, Chemistry, and biology as compulsory subjects.
- Moreover, the marks of the candidates in the 12th class must be equal to or more than 50% while for SC & ST, 40% marks will be requiring to be eligible.
- University asks from all the applicants to have the same eligibility criteria at Bachelor Degree level for PG courses.
BVP CET Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will containobjective type questions.
- Duration: The question paper will be of total 3 hours.
- Language: The question paper will be available in English language only.
- Total Marks: There are total 200 questions.
- Marking: Each question will be awarded 1 mark.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical||Chemistry||50|
BVP CET B-MAT (MCA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||50|
|Mathematics at 12th level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language Concepts||40|
BVP CET B-CAT 2017 (MBA)
|Mathematics at 10th level||30|
|Logical and Abstracts Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40|
Exam Pattern for Law Courses:
- Type of Question: There will be multiple choice questions asked in the examination.
- Section: For LLM, there will be two rounds, i.e. Entrance Exam and Group Discussion.
|Exam||Subject/Section||No. of Question|
|English Grammar, Usage & Comprehension||25|
|Legal Aptitude, Analytic Ability & Logical Reasoning||25|
|Current Legal News & General Knowledge||25|
|Social Sciences with an emphasis on Indian Constitution & Political System||25|
|Law entrance test paper||140|
|GD (group discussion)||60|
AMUEEE 2018 Important Dates
Below are the tentative dates for AMUEEE 2018 ENTRANCE EXAM.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Events of the Examination Process||Dates|
|1||Submission of Online application Form Initial date||January 2018|
|2||Online form submission last date||February 2018|
|3||Date of beginning of the entrance examination||April (maybe last week)|
|4||Issuing the admit card form||2/3 weeks before the date of exam|
|5||Date of announcement of the result||May 2018|
|6||Date of Admission/Counseling||May/June 2018|
Note: above mentioned date are expected, it may be changed. So, aspirants should be alert day to day check updates on his website.
Complete Details: AMUEE Registration 2018
To apply online / Online Registration Process
Candidates must need to register themselves over AMU website before applying for 2018 entrance exams. After registration, Candidate is being asked to fill his/her basic information and application number will generate and sent on submitted Email-id. Candidates need to enter that application number along with password and mail id used at the time of registering on website. Soon a “successful registration” mail will be sent to same mail id which indicates your application is being submitted. To complete the application form procedure, one has to pay 500/-rupees. Payment has to be done via Online Payment Gateway or Demand Draft. Candidates are advised to take a printout for future reference. DD needs to issues in favor of ‘’Finance office, AMU, Aligarh’’
For different courses application fee amounts to-
- B.Arch- 600/-
Courses offered by Aligarh University for B.Tech branches
- Mechanical engineering-90
- Chemical engineering-30
- Electrical engineering-60
- Civil engineering -60
- Electronics engineering -50
- Petro chemical engineering-25
AMUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified 12th with physics, chemistry & mathematics as subjects
- It is mandatory that each student who is appearing for AMUEEE 2018 entrance exam must score 50% marks in 12th from a recognized board
Note: It is advisable to all aspirants to check other eligibility criteria on official website.
Like every other university or board, there’s also a particular pattern of examination paper which every candidate have to focus upon before arriving to examination hall.
- Type of Questions Objective
- of questions 150
- Total marks: 150
- Language: English
- Time duration: 3 hrs
Subject question will be asked from physics, chemistry, and math