Some Important Dates IIST 2018
Before applying, candidates must check the recent declarations of all the activities including, filling application form, last date of submission, exam date & result out date of IIST 2018. The tentative dates of IIST2018 for UG/PG courses are mentioned below. Candidates can check the dates from here:
Candidates can check here the tentative dates of IIST Admission 2018 for UG courses:
|Online registration starts||4th week of May 2018|
|Last Date of online registration||2nd week of June 2018|
|Last Date for remitting application fee in Bank||last week of June 2018|
|Rank list release||last week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||1st week of July 2018|
Candidates can check here the tentative dates of IIST Admission 2018 for PG courses:
|Online application release||2nd week of April 2018|
|Closing for online submission of applications||1st week of May 2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee||2nd week of May 2018|
|List of short listed students for interview||3rd week of May 2018|
|Interview round||1st week of June 2018|
|Declaration of interview result||4th week of June 2018|
|Counselling starts||1st week of July 2018|
IIST Application Form 2018
Candidates who wish to take part in admission procedure can fill the application form via official site of institute and submit the form on site as well. Candidates can fill their form from the 4th week of May’18 for UG courses and 2nd week of April ’18 for PG courses. After successful registration, fill all details correctly, like personal, educational, communication, rank in JEE Advanced, and many other details. Enter all the required details of yours in the registration form opened on the screen and then click on “Submit” button. Candidates must upload the scanned documents like latest photograph, signature, medical certificate, caste certificate (if applicable). Take printout of the filled application for future use.
Apply Online for IIST 2018 from official website at – www.iist.ac.in
Candidate can pay fee to the institute via online/offline method. The application fee is nonrefundable. Applicant can pay fee through bank challan from any branch of SBI/UBI. NRI Candidate can pay fee thru demand draft (DD).Application fee are different for UG/PG course which mentioned below:
- Gen 250/-
- SC/ST/PWD/women 125/-
- Gen(male)/OBC (male) 600/-
- Female (Gen/OBC,SC,ST) 300/-
DD should be drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, IIST” at thriuvanathapuram, India. In any case application form incomplete, DD is wrongly enclosed, not affixed photograph, fill not complete basic details, will be invalid or not processed.
Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala (P.O.), Thiruvanathapuram-695547, Kerala, India.
Eligibility for UG Courses
Eligibility for PG Courses
|Online registration||2nd April 2018|
|Last date of online registration||7th May 2018|
|Downloading the admit card||14th May 2018|
|Entrance exam date||3rd June 2018|
|Result declaration||11th June 2018|
|Counselling date||12th June 2018|
|Document verification date||1st week of July 2018|
The tentative schedule for IMU CET 2018 entrance exam is given below:
|Starting of online registration||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date to register online||2nd week of May 2018|
|Date of exam||Last week of May 2018|
If you want to enroll with IMU, the application form will be available in the month of March 2018. IMU offers UG & PG courses like B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, etc.
IMU CET 2018 entrance exam is going to be conducted online only. There would be 200 questions that may be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, GK, English, and Aptitude. The language of exam will be English. The duration of Exam will be 3 hours. This entrance exam would be considered of total 200 marks.
Here we are providing some details about IMU CET Registration 2018:
- Applicants need to log in to the official website which is http://www.imu.edu.in/.
- You would find apply online link you have to click there.
- All the required details need to be filled in the form.
- Check properly before submitting the form.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Once you fill everything click the submit button.
- Need to pay an entrance fee by bank slip.
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for General category students. You aspirants are in the category of SC/ST they have to pay Rs. 700/-. The applicant needs to make payment through online mode, the fee is not refundable.
Eligibility Criteria for IMU CET 2018:
|B.Tech||Pass H.S.C or equivalent examination (PCM: 60% & English: 50%)|
|B.Sc||Pass H.S.C or equivalent examination (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM): 60% & English: 50%)|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Pass Diploma in Engineering OR Pass H.S.C or equivalent examination (PCM: 60% & English: 50%)|
|MBA||5% relaxation in eligibility marks for SC/ST Candidate.|
|M.Tech||Graduation or Equivalent with 60% marks required.|
For UG & PG courses under IMU CET examination:
- UG Courses Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 10+2 examination with PCM and English.
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 25 years and minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Passport Requirement: Passport is mandatory for applying for IMU CET.
Marital Status: Unmarried students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Here is the procedure to fill the IMU CET 2018 application form:
- Visit the official website of the IMU CET
- You will find there “Click Here to Apply Online for CET 2017”.
- Click on the “Register” button with required details and submit it.
- After login, fill the other details such as communication, exam centers, etc.
- Afterward, you need to upload some documents i.e. Photograph, signature, DOB certificate, and qualification certificates.
- You have to choose the payment mode.
Here are the courses you can enroll with:
B.Tech Marine Engineering, BSc. Ship Building and Repair, BSc. Nautical Science, BSc. Maritime Science, M.Tech Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, M.Tech Dredging and Harbour Engineering, MBA Port and Shipping, MBA Logistic, MBA Infrastructure, PG Diploma in Marine Engineering, and LLM in Maritime Law.
AEEE Exam Dates
AEEE exam dates are given below:
|Call for admissions 2018||3rd week of October 2017|
|Beginning of application form (OMR and Online)||1st week of December 2017|
|Last date for receiving application (OMR and Online)||Last week of March 2018|
|Computer based Test-Online||3rd week to 4th week of April 2018|
|Pen and Paper based test-Offline exam||4th week of April 2018|
|Declaration of AEEE 2018 rank||1st week of May 2018|
AEEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply for AEEE 2018 by the online as well as offline mode. Online forms will be available on the official AEEE website. The offline forms can be procured from the list of sales outlets available on the website.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, candidates should register for AEEE 2018, candidates should submit a basic detail such as Name, Date of Birth, Email-id, Mobile Phone Number, School last studied, Mode of AEEE-2017 examination, Test Centre, etc. and press Submit button.
Step 2: Upload Documents
- Students must then proceed to upload Photograph and Signature.
- The dimensions of the scanned images should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm and the size should be between 5- 20 KB.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
- Applicants must then proceed to pay the requisite fees which can be done through both online and offline mode.
Step 4: Confirmation of Application
- Final step is to take print out their completed application form once the transaction is done.
- For online payment, candidates can use Net Banking/ debit/credit card.
- For offline, candidates can pay via Demand Draft (DD).
- The demand draft should be drawn in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
- The fee for application fee AEEE 2018 will be Rs. 1000/-.
Eligibility criteria are:
- Candidates must have born on or after the 1stJuly 1995.
- Candidates must have cleared the Intermediate or equivalent from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject. Appearing candidates can also apply for this exam.
- Candidate should have individually scored 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Candidates having the 3-year diploma in engineering are also eligible.
AEEE Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AEEE 2018 will be conducted in two separate modes, i.e. Computer Based Test and Pen & Paper Based Test.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded and for each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 300 marks.
- Duration: The duration of the entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours.
- No of Questions: There are 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|