JEECE 2018 is a state-level selection test in which competitors can get affirmation in different organizations within the territory of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board directs the exam of JEECE. JEECE offers induct
Conditional Dates of JEECE 2018:
Applicants can mark the provisional date of JEECE 2018 given underneath:
- Beginning date of online application form 1st Week of April 2018
- Last date of online application form 4th Week of April 2018
- Admit card download 1 or 2 weeks before the exam
- Provisional exam date 1st Week of May 2018
- Result Declaration 4th Week of May 2018
- To begin with period of Counseling 1st Week of June 2018
- Second period of Counseling 4th Week of June 2018
JEECE 2018 Application Form
In the wake of perusing Information brochure of JEECE 2018 precisely, applicants can fill an application shape. Guidelines for application shape are given as beneath:
- The application will be considered through online mode as it were.
- Candidates can enlist themselves by filling every single vital detail into the application frame.
- Once the application shape is presented, no further changes will be permitted.
- Starting date of utilization is third Week of February 2018 and an end date is fourth Week of April 2008.
- Candidates need to make sure to remove the print from filling application for future.
JEECE 2018 Application Fee
- Application expense can be pay through web keeping money/charge card/Visa.
- The application expense for-
- General/OBC category Rs. 900/ –
- SC/ST category Rs. 450/ –
Competitors should mark qualification criteria for the application shape from given beneath:
- Candidates ought to be the native of India.
- Candidate ought to have perpetual residency of Jharkhand state.
- There is no age constrain for B.E. /B.Tech. Degree courses.
- Necessary capability for affirmation in a course is 10+2 from a perceived board or college.
- Candidates need to secure least 45% imprints and (40% imprints for held class).
- Candidates must qualify exam with material science and arithmetic as obligatory subjects with one of the science/science/biotechnology/specialized professional subjects.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2018
The exam example will consider the accompanying focuses:
- The question paper will be of various decision questions.
- Each subject has 50 MCQ questions.
- One marks will be given for each right answer. The exam paper will be in English and Hindi dialect.
- Negative marks will be considered for numerous and negative answers. ¼ marks will be deducted from the last score.
- Candidates need to show up in the two degrees courses must show up in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.