AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2018
Mark the important dates related to the AP EAMCET 2018 exam. Take a quick tour to the below table to remain updated about the important dates:
|Notification of AP EAMCET||4th week of January 2018|
|Starting of submission of online application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction in details of online application form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||1st week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Ranks||2nd week of May 2018|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
Let’s know about the important information mandatory to have before filling the application form:
- Application forms are filled & submitted through online mode only.
- You can expect the AP EAMCET 2018 Application form from the first week of Feb 2018
- The last date of Application form Submission will fall in the third week of March 2018
- The window for making corrections in the submitted forms will be opened at a defined time
- Only the complete application forms are acceptable
You can deposit the application fee online through credit/ debit card or online banking
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 350/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 350/-|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 700/-|
Let’s know about the eligibility criteria for all courses:
The regulatory board accepts the application of Indian students, PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder for AP EAMCET 2018.
Students from Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana need to verify the same with a domicile certificate
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have qualified 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are mandatory at senior secondary level.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma holders/ final year diploma students can also apply.
- Appearing candidates: Students appearing in senior secondary exam can also apply for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Find below the exam pattern for AP EAMCET 2018:
- The duration of the exam is 180 minutes/ 3 hours
- There will be total 160 questions
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the major subjects
- Objective type questions will be asked with multiple answer options
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative marking is not applicable
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Notification Release||Last week of February 2018|
|Application forms start date||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
Candidates should check all information carefully before filling application form because no corrections work facility will be provided by the university. Interested candidate will fill form via online method only from the last week of February 2018. To apply online, candidates need to register themselves over website. After registration, candidates fill basic information such as educational/personal in the form. At the time of registering, candidates need to enter application number, email id and password. Upload their scanned latest photograph and signature as per the standard set. Soon, the confirmation mail for successful registration will be sent to your mail ID. Candidates need to take the print out for future references.
Candidates have the options to make payment by using any method online/offline. The registration fee can be paid at TS online/AP online/ e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P./through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
|Course name||General||SC/ST,ANY RESERVED CANDIDATES|
|Engineering & agriculture both||1000/-||500/-|
Candidate meeting the eligibility criteria can fill TS EAMCET Application form. Some general eligibility criteria are as following:
Candidate must be Indian by nationality. POI/OCI card holders are also eligible for this entrance exam. Candidates must have the domicile of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state. The eligibility criteria are different for different courses.
|Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.sc||10+2||45%
40% for SC/ST
|PCM||More than 16 years|
40% for SC/ST
|PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,ZOLOGY,BOTANY||More than 16 years|
40% for SC/ST
|PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHEMATICS OR BIOLOGY opt.||More than 17 years|
|Type of Questions:||Objective|
|Section||physics, chemistry, math/Physics, chemistry, biology (botany & zoology)|
|Language:||English/Urdu (choose any option)|
|Paper held in two sessions
|ENGINEERING: 10:00AM to 1:00 PM
AGRICULTURE: 2:30 to 5:30 PM
GITAM GAT 2018 Exam Date
The list of tentative exam date and other important dates of the examination and application procedure can be viewed from here.
Application form release
2nd week of November 2017
|Last date to submit the application||Last week of March 2018|
|Slot booking starts||2nd to 3rd week of April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||2nd week of April 2018 onwards|
|Exam date||3rd to last week of April 2018|
|Result declaration||1st week of May 2018|
|Counseling begins||After result announcement|
GITAM GAT Application Form 2018
Candidates need to fill an application form in order to appear for the exam. This form is a part of registration procedure therefore all the important points can be noted from here.
- Candidates can fill their forms via both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can get the applications from the selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
- Applicants can also find their application through post by sending a request to Director-Admissions with a DD of required fee.
- Fill all the required details like personal, academic, address and many others.
- Upload the scanned imagesof photograph abiding the format.
- Payments can be made by offline and online mode.
- After filling the application, candidates have to send the application along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Director – Admissions,
GITAM UNIVERSITY, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Candidates need to pay an initial fee called application fee to the university decided and fixed by the authorities. The payable amount will be:
- The application fee will be 600/-for female candidates and for male candidate it will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee payment can be made via debit/credit card or demand draft.
- The DD should be drawn from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
Applicants must be eligible for the course they are applying for. The eligibility criteria of the university is fixed and one must follow the criteria. One can check their eligibility by checking the entire criteria.
- Qualification:Candidates must have passed intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects:Students should have Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Aggregate: Students must have obtained minimum 60% marks in PCM.
- Qualification:Candidates must hold a BE/ B.Tech./AMIE in the relevant area of engineering.
- Percentage Criteria:Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
GITAM GAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the examination will be:
Exam duration will be two hours only.
- Exam will be objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Plus 4 marks for B.Tech and plus 3 marks for M.Tech will be awarded for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be organized in online mode.
Exam Pattern for GAT (UGTP):
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGT):
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|