TENTATIVE DATES OF CIPET JEE 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of CIPET JEE 2018 given below:
|Starting Date of Application Form||April/May 2018|
|Last date of application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit card download||May 2018|
|Tentative exam date||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of July 2018|
|Counseling phase||3rd week of July 2018|
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form
Instructions for CIPET JEE 2018 exam are given as below:
- Candidates can register them for an exam through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the month of April/May 2018.
- After submitting an application form, the candidate cannot change the examination center.
- Upload scanned images of a photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- The candidate has to submit an application form with necessary documents (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X/Diploma/Degree certificates/caste certificate, residential proof if a candidate is from the north region) to the following address:
- Director (Academic),
- CIPET Head Office,
- Guindy, Chennai-600032.
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs.250/- for a general category of candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category candidates.
- The candidate has to pay the fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates who are belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
Candidate should check eligibility criteria for the application form before applying for the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2018 from given below details:
- An Aspirant for Sc. (tech) course should not exceed 21 years of age as on July 31, 2018.
- For the aspirants of courses like PD-PMD, PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM with CAD/CAM, 25 years is the maximum age limit.
- DPMT & DPT applicants, should not exceed 20 years of age.
Candidates having 3-year degree in the science field with Chemistry subject can apply.
Candidates having 3 years of the degree in science Field with CPM (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) subject can apply.
For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM
Candidates having 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Tool/Production Engineering, Plastics Technology, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam can apply.
For DPMT & DPT
Candidates must pass 10th class with Science, Mathematics and English subjects.
For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)
Candidates having a degree in 4 year course of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology engineering
Candidates having a 4 year M.Sc. Degree in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization can apply.
Candidateshaving degree in B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical engineering
M.Sc. degree in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE scorecard can apply
Candidates having B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the main subject can apply.
For M.Sc. (Tech)
Candidates must pass 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.logy, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam can apply.
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The main exam will be of 2 hours and preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- There will be 100 questions in an exam.
- It will be of MCQ questions.
KEE Exam Dates 2018
Here, we are giving tentative dates of circular regarding admission in KEE 2018.
|S.No.||Name of the event of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Issue of application form||November 2017|
|2.||Last date for an application form.||April 2018|
|3.||Availability of KEE 2018 Admit Card||April 2018|
|4.||Spot Registration for KEE 2018||April 2018|
|5.||Karunya Entrance Examination – 2018||April 2018|
|6.||Declaration of KEE – 2018 rank list||April 2018|
|7.||Single window counseling at Karunya University campus||May 2018|
KEE 2018: Application Form
To apply for this, candidates need to register them and fill the application form available on the official website.
- The application form of Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2018) will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the online application form in November 2017.
- Candidates will have to give all the required details in the application form.
- It will also be necessary to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Along with that, applicants will have to pay the application fee also.
- Applicants can pay the fee through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- The application fee is 1000/-for Indian Nationals.
- NRI or Foreign Nationals candidates should pay USD 60 as application fee.
- The application fee can be remitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- Candidate can also transfer the fund directly to the Karunya University bank account.
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria for KEE 2018 before applying for the course:
- Indians/NRsI/International candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidate age must not be over 21 years as on 1st July 2018 For Undergraduate courses.
For B.Tech Course:
- Aspirants must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Total marks of the candidate should be at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should qualify the senior secondary with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
B-Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Candidates must hold the Diploma or B.Sc. degree from recognized university.
- Candidate must secure minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
For MTech Course:
- Candidates should have the qualifying Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Aspirants must score 50% of marks in aggregate (Except MTech IT).
- Exam pattern for the KEE 2018 exam is given below.
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks as a penalty.
|S.No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|5.||General Ethics / Christian Values||10||10|