|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Mock test available||September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||1st October 2018|
|Application correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Exact date & shift announce||5th October 2018|
|Exam exam city announce||21st October 2018|
|Availability of admit card||17th December 2018|
|Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|Result announcement||31st January 2019|
For April 2019 Exam:
|Application form release||8th February 2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||February 2019|
|Mock test available||February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||8th March 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||18th March 2019|
|Exam date||6th – 20th April 2019|
|Result announcement||30th April 2019|
JEE Main Application Form
- JEE Main 2019 Application frame can be finished in the online mode. The application shape can be gotten to at the official site.
- Aside from competitors having a place with J&K, Assam, and Meghalaya, it is required for every single other contender to enlist with their Aadhar Number (Aadhar Enrolment Number for hopefuls whose Aadhaar Card has been connected for yet not issued yet).
- J&K, Assam and Meghalaya applicants can enroll with a legitimate visa number, bank a/c number, proportion card number or any such ID confirmation issued by the administration.
- Likewise, applicants must have a legitimate individual email ID and a functioning versatile number for JEE Main Registration. Competitors are encouraged to hold their enrolled email ID and cell phone number till the JEE Main and ensuing procedures till affirmation are over as imperative data might be shared through email or SMS by exam-leading specialist.
The application procedure contains 7 stages to finish the JEE Main Application Form. They are:
- Enrollment through Aadhaar Number
- Fill Online Application Form
- Check of Mobile Number and Email ID
- Transferring of Images
- Expense Payment
- Opening Booking (just for Computer Based Test)
- Printing of Acknowledgment Page
- Hopefuls need to guarantee that all points of interest entered on the JEE Main Application Form are right as there is an exceptionally constrained extension to make any redress/alteration in the shape after accommodation. There is typically a short window for online rectification or change with a substantial explanation behind particular areas in the shape. If you don’t mind take note of that no change will be acknowledged through fax/application including email and so forth.
- The application expense for JEE Main can be paid on the web (charge/Mastercards) and in addition disconnected (e-challan saved with the imperative measure of money at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank). Extra bank charges as material are to be borne by the competitors.
- It would be ideal if you take note of that on the off chance that the installment procedure isn’t finished, the affirmation slip won’t be endless supply of JEE Main Application Form. The expense installment status can be kept an eye on the official site.
Applicants are required to transfer filtered duplicates of their photo, example mark and example mark of either guardians/watchman according to the details given underneath:
- ‘Candidate’s Recent Photograph ‘(photograph should be clear with candidate’s name and date of clicking the photograph printed on it) in size of 4 KB – 40 KB in jpeg.
- Candidate’s Sample Signature in size of . 1 KB – 30 KB in jpeg.
- Either parents’/guardian’s specimen signature in size of 1 KB – 30 KB in jpeg.
JEE Main Application Fee
|Paper||Offline Mode||Online Mode|
|For Exam Centers in India|
|Paper 1||Rs.1000||Rs.500||Rs.500||Rs. 250|
|Paper 2||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||–||–|
|Both Papers||Rs.1800||Rs. 900||Rs.1300||Rs.650|
|For Exam Centers Abroad|
|Paper 1||Rs.2500||Rs. 1250||Rs. 2500||Rs. 1250|
|Both Papers||Rs. 3800||Rs. 1900||Rs. 3800||Rs.1900|
· For a candidate to be eligible to take JEE Main 2019, he must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
· A general candidate should have been born on or after 1st October 1994. A relaxation of 5 years is provided to candidates who are SC, ST or PWD.
· Candidates who have passed class 12th in the year 2017 or 2018, and who are appearing for it in 2019.
· Candidates must be Indian citizens. Note that a valid Aadhar Card is required for exam registration.
· No weightage will be given to class 12th marks for the calculation of All India Rank (AIR) for JEE Main.
- “The exam organizing organization allows candidates with 40% or more disability to avail the assistance of a Scribe or a Reader”.
- “Candidates spreading for ‘B.E./B.Tech’ should have studied Physics and Mathematics sideways with ‘Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology’ while candidates applying for ‘B. Arch/B.’ Planning should have studied Mathematics in their +2 level”.
- “no description on pass percentage in the succeeding examination to write JEE Main.However,for admissions into the ‘IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs,’candidates need to have an aggregate score of 75% in the qualifying exam (65% for SC/ST/PwD categories)”
JEE Main Reservation Criteria
Category , Reservation Percentage
- For Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy Layer) is 27%.
- For Scheduled Castes (SC) is 15%.
- For Scheduled Tribes (ST) is 7.5 %.
- For Persons with Disability (PwD) is 3%.
JEE Main Syllabus
The JEE Main syllabus contain points from the eleventh and twelfth class of CBSE, ICSE and other state sheets. Syllabus for paper 1 contain material science, science and arithmetic. The syllabus pdf is accessible with the arrival of use frame on official site.
Paper 2 syllabus contain science, bent and drawing areas. The point by point JEE Main 2019 syllabus is given beneath:
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus:
Sets, relations and capacities, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical acceptance, Sequences and arrangement, Integral analytics, Binomial hypothesis and its straightforward applications, Vector variable based math, Statistics and likelihood, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic conditions, Mathematical thinking, Permutations and mixes, and so forth.
Material science and estimation, Thermodynamics, Rotational movement, Laws of movement, Electronic gadgets, Oscillations and waves, Current power, Electromagnetic enlistment and exchanging streams, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, vitality and power, Gravitation, Properties of solids and fluids, Kinetic hypothesis of gases, and so forth.
Physical Chemistry: Some fundamental ideas in science, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical energy, States of issue, Chemical holding and sub-atomic structure, and so forth.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterisation of natural mixes, Chemistry in regular day to day existence, Organic mixes containing incandescent lamp, Organic mixes containing nitrogen, Some fundamental standards of natural science, and so on.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of components and periodicity in properties, Block components (antacid and basic earth metals), D – and f – square components, Environmental science, Hydrogen, Block components gather 13 to amass 18 components, and so forth.
JEE Main Paper 2 Syllabus:
Part I: Awareness of people, places, Buildings, Materials, Visualizing three dimensional items from two dimensional illustrations, Visualizing, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), and so on.
Part II: Understanding and energy about scale and extent of articles, building structures and components, shading surface, concordance and difference, Transformation of structures both 2 D and 3 D association, substraction, turn, Creating two dimensional and three dimensional pieces utilizing given shapes and structures, and so forth.
GATE 2019 Exam Date
GATE is a yearly placement test for affirmation in M.Tech/M.E./M.Arch/M.Plan/MCA and so forth courses that are being offered by the IITs, NITs, CFTIs and IISc. Notwithstanding that, GATE scorecard is utilized for PSU enlistments as well. You can check the vital dates of GATE 2019 on this table beneath.
|‘IIT Madra’ released the website on||06 Jul 2018 at 6:00 PM|
|‘GOAPS’ will be launched and the application process will start on||01 Sep 2018|
|Last date for application form submission||21 Sep 2018|
|Last date for application form submission with late fees||01 Oct 2018|
|Last date for ‘requesting’a change in exam center||16 Nov 2018|
|Applicants can download admit card from||04 Jan 2019|
|GATE 2019 Exam||2, 3, 9 and 10 Feb 2019
· Forenoon: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
· Afternoon: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|Announcement of results||16 Mar 2019|
|Scorecard will be available||20 – 31 May 2019|
GATE 2019 Registration/Application Form
GATE 2019 Registration and application structures will be accessible at GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). This is where all the GATE related procedures like application frames, concede card, answer scratches and even outcomes will be accessible. Hence, applicants need to enlist on this entry when the application frame begins from September 01, 2018.
How to apply for GATE 2019?
- Visit the immediate connect to achieve GOAP – the immediate connection will be accessible here.
- Next, competitors need to enroll themselves with their fundamental data like full name, email id, versatile number and so on.
- After enlistment, the application frame will be accessible. Competitors need to fill every one of the subtle elements accurately. Snap here to know how to fill the application shape.
- Make installment toward the end.
- Download and print the application shape.
- Reports to be transferred while filling the application frame
- Authentication of qualifying degree
- Classification endorsement, if relevant
GATE 2019 application FEE
|For exam cities in India|
|Female candidates||Rs 750|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs 750|
|For exam cities in foreign countries|
|In Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka, Kathmandu||USD 50|
|In Dubai, Singapore||USD 100|
GATE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
An applicant ought to satisfy the qualification criteria of GATE 2019 on the off chance that he/she wishes to show up in the exam. It is their obligation to guarantee qualification. Exam directing body does not confirm GATE qualification at the season of showing up in exam. On the off chance that an ineligible competitor sits for exam regardless of being ineligible then at the season of affirmation or PSU enlistment he/she won’t land confirmation or position.
Qualifying degrees appropriate for GATE 2019:
|Qualifying degree||Currently in year / completed||Year of qualifying not later than|
|BE / BTech / BPharm||Final or completed||2019|
|BArch||Final or completed||2019|
|BSc (Research) / BS||4th or completed||2019|
|MSc / MA / MCA||Final or completed||2019|
|Int ME / MTech (post BSc)||2nd / 3rd / 4th or completed||2021|
|Int ME / MTech or Dual degree (after diploma or 10+2)||4th / 5th or completed||2020|
|Int MSc / Int BS-MS||Final or completed||2019|
|Professional society exam equivalent to BE / BTech / BArch||Completed section A or equivalent of such a course||NA|
Age Limit: There is no age confine or some other such constraint. Basically, moves on from building and science foundations can show up in GATE as long as they are qualifying by said year.
GATE 2019 exam pattern
General: GATE exam will be in online mode. Every one of the 24 papers will have 65 stamps altogether, conveying 100 imprints. The term of the examination will be 3 hours. The vital thing to note is, in 2019, GATE will have one new paper/subject – Statistics (ST).
Stamping Scheme and Questions: There will be 2 kinds of inquiries – MCQs and Numerical Answer Type (NAT). What’s more, there will be questions conveying 2 imprints and 1 marks. The aggregate stamps in all the 24 papers will be 100 and there will be 65 questions.
Negative Marking: For questions conveying 1 denotes, the negative checking is – 1/3. Additionally for questions conveying 2 denotes the negative stamping will be of – 2/3. In spite of the fact that in NATs, there will be no negative checking.
Outline of the inquiry papers:
- Presently, observe that, in every one of the 24 question papers, General Aptitude will convey 10 inquiries of 15 marks.
- Question papers of AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF and XE will have three subjects building science, general bent and the subject itself.
- Then again being referred to papers of AR, ST, CY, EY, GG, MA, PH and XL no inquiries from building arithmetic will be incorporated.
- General Aptitude (GA) Questions: In all papers, GA questions convey an aggregate of 15 marks. The GA area incorporates 5 questions conveying 1-check each (sub-add up to 5 imprints) and 5 questions conveying 2-denotes each (sub-add up to 10 marks).
- Question Papers of AE, ST, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PE, PI, TF, AR, CY, EY, MA, PH (aside from GG, XE and XL): These papers would contain 25 questions conveying 1-check each (sub-add up to 25 imprints) and 30 questions conveying 2-denotes each (sub-add up to 60 marks) comprising of both the MCQ and NAT Questions.
For GG, XE and XL allude to the table underneath:
|The pattern of GG paper|
|Part A||25 questions carrying 1-mark each (sub-total 25 marks and some of
these may be numerical answer type questions).
|Part B will have 2 sections, candidates have to attempt either of them||of 30 questions carrying 2-marks each (sub-total 60 marks and some of these may be
numerical answer type questions).
|Total marks in this paper||85 marks + 15 marks (GA) = 100|
|The pattern of XE paper|
|Section A – Engineering Mathematics (Compulsory)||11 questions of 15 marks: 7 questions carrying 1-mark each (sub-total 7 marks), and 4 questions carrying 2-marks each (sub-total 8 marks). Some questions may be of
numerical answer type.
|Any two of XE Sections B to H||Each of the optional sections of the XE paper (Sections B through H) contains 22 questions of 35 marks: 9 questions carrying 1-mark each (sub-total 9 marks) and 13 questions carrying 2-marks each (sub-total 26 marks). Some questions may be of numerical answer type.
Total marks in 2 sections 35 X 2= 70
|Total marks in this paper||85 marks + 15 marks (GA) = 100|
|The pattern of XL paper|
|Section P– Chemistry (Compulsory):||15 questions carrying a total
of 25 marks: 5 questions of 1-mark each (sub-total 5 marks) and 10 questions
carrying 2-marks each (sub-total 20 marks). Some questions may be of numerical
|Any two of XL Sections Q to U||Each of the optional sections of the XL paper (Sections Q through U) contains 20 questions carrying a total of 30 marks: 10 questions of 1-mark each (sub-total 10 marks) and 10 questions of 2-marks each (sub-total 20 marks). Some
questions may be of numerical answer type.
Total marks in 2 sections = 30×2= 60
|Total marks in this paper||85 marks + 15 marks (GA) = 100|
GATE 2019 Papers And Codes
|Architecture and Planning||AR||Mathematics||MA|
|Aerospace Engineering||AE||Metallurgical Engineering||MT|
|Agricultural Engineering||AG||Engineering Sciences||XE|
|Chemical Engineering||CH||Life Sciences||XL|
|Civil Engineering||CE||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||CS||Mining Engineering||MN|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Electrical Engineering||EE||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||TF|
|Chemistry||CY||Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY||Petroleum Engineering||PE|
|Geology and Geophysics||GG||Statistics||ST – New Addition|
|XE Paper and Codes|
|Engineering Mathematics||XE – A||Thermodynamics||XE – E|
|Fluid Mechanics||XE – B||Polymer Science and Engineering||XE – F|
|Materials Science||XE – C||Food Technology||XE – G|
|Solid Mechanics||XE – D||Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences||XE – H|
|XL Paper and Codes|
|Chemistry||XL – P||Microbiology||XL – S|
|Biochemistry||XL – Q||Zoology||XL – T|
|Botany||XL – R||Food Technology||XL – U|
GATE 2019 Participating Institutes
The institutes that accept GATE 2019 scores for admission are:
- All the 7 IITs –at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee.
- All the NITs of the nation
- BAARC: OCES, DGFS
- Cabinet Secretariat, Govt. of India
- Coal India Ltd
- EdCIL India
- Haryana Power Utilities
TENTATIVE DATES OF CIPET JEE 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of CIPET JEE 2018 given below:
|Starting Date of Application Form||April/May 2018|
|Last date of application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit card download||May 2018|
|Tentative exam date||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of July 2018|
|Counseling phase||3rd week of July 2018|
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form
Instructions for CIPET JEE 2018 exam are given as below:
- Candidates can register them for an exam through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the month of April/May 2018.
- After submitting an application form, the candidate cannot change the examination center.
- Upload scanned images of a photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- The candidate has to submit an application form with necessary documents (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X/Diploma/Degree certificates/caste certificate, residential proof if a candidate is from the north region) to the following address:
- Director (Academic),
- CIPET Head Office,
- Guindy, Chennai-600032.
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs.250/- for a general category of candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category candidates.
- The candidate has to pay the fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates who are belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
Candidate should check eligibility criteria for the application form before applying for the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2018 from given below details:
- An Aspirant for Sc. (tech) course should not exceed 21 years of age as on July 31, 2018.
- For the aspirants of courses like PD-PMD, PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM with CAD/CAM, 25 years is the maximum age limit.
- DPMT & DPT applicants, should not exceed 20 years of age.
Candidates having 3-year degree in the science field with Chemistry subject can apply.
Candidates having 3 years of the degree in science Field with CPM (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) subject can apply.
For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM
Candidates having 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Tool/Production Engineering, Plastics Technology, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam can apply.
For DPMT & DPT
Candidates must pass 10th class with Science, Mathematics and English subjects.
For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)
Candidates having a degree in 4 year course of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology engineering
Candidates having a 4 year M.Sc. Degree in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization can apply.
Candidateshaving degree in B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical engineering
M.Sc. degree in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE scorecard can apply
Candidates having B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the main subject can apply.
For M.Sc. (Tech)
Candidates must pass 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.logy, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam can apply.
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The main exam will be of 2 hours and preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- There will be 100 questions in an exam.
- It will be of MCQ questions.
KEE Exam Dates 2018
Here, we are giving tentative dates of circular regarding admission in KEE 2018.
|S.No.||Name of the event of the Exam||Date Assigned|
|1.||Issue of application form||November 2017|
|2.||Last date for an application form.||April 2018|
|3.||Availability of KEE 2018 Admit Card||April 2018|
|4.||Spot Registration for KEE 2018||April 2018|
|5.||Karunya Entrance Examination – 2018||April 2018|
|6.||Declaration of KEE – 2018 rank list||April 2018|
|7.||Single window counseling at Karunya University campus||May 2018|
KEE 2018: Application Form
To apply for this, candidates need to register them and fill the application form available on the official website.
- The application form of Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE 2018) will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the online application form in November 2017.
- Candidates will have to give all the required details in the application form.
- It will also be necessary to upload the scanned photo and signature in the application form.
- Along with that, applicants will have to pay the application fee also.
- Applicants can pay the fee through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- The application fee is 1000/-for Indian Nationals.
- NRI or Foreign Nationals candidates should pay USD 60 as application fee.
- The application fee can be remitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- Candidate can also transfer the fund directly to the Karunya University bank account.
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria for KEE 2018 before applying for the course:
- Indians/NRsI/International candidates are eligible to apply.
- The candidate age must not be over 21 years as on 1st July 2018 For Undergraduate courses.
For B.Tech Course:
- Aspirants must have passed 12th standard or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Total marks of the candidate should be at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should qualify the senior secondary with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
B-Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Candidates must hold the Diploma or B.Sc. degree from recognized university.
- Candidate must secure minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
For MTech Course:
- Candidates should have the qualifying Degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Aspirants must score 50% of marks in aggregate (Except MTech IT).
- Exam pattern for the KEE 2018 exam is given below.
- Every question will be of 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks as a penalty.
|S.No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|5.||General Ethics / Christian Values||10||10|