What is the time given to solve SUAT exam?
Ans- A candidate gets 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to solve the paper.
SUAT exam consists of how many questions?
Ans- There are total 100 questions to be solved in the question paper.
Is SUAT an online exam or offline?
Ans- SUAT is completely a computer-based i.e. online test.
What is the pattern of SUAT exam?
Ans- Multiple choice questions with 4 alternate answers are asked in which the candidates have to choose the right answer.
What are the main subjects?
Ans- SUAT comprises of different sections for different disciplines:
- Post Graduate: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (Bio): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Biology & Chemistry.
- Under Graduate (Non PCM): General Awareness, English Communication, Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Under Graduate (PCM): English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry.
How much will I be charged for the application fee of SUAT?
Ans- The SUAT application fee is INR 1200.
What are the modes of payment for SUAT fee?
Ans- You can pay via:
- Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- DD in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida
- Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices
Note: Write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to: Admission Cell, Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
Can I get SUAT Fee refunded?
Ans- No, it’s neither refundable nor transferrable.
Do I need to take care of negative marking while attempting the exam?
Ans- No, there is no negative marking applicable.
What are the minimum passing marks for SUAT?
Ans- the mini mum passing marks are 35.
My senior secondary result is awaited. Can I give SUAT?
Ans- yes, you can appear for the exam. But your admission will be confirmed once you qualify the senior secondary exam according to criteria of the university.
In which cities, the SUAT test centers are available.
Ans- At Sharda University campus or Sharda University Regional Offices or at SUAT attest centres, students can appear for the exam anywhere they want. SUAT attest centers are located countrywide. Visit http://suat.sharda.ac.in/exam-center.html for more information about attest centers.
After qualifying SUAT, what are the further steps to confirm admission?
Ans- After successfully qualifying SUAT, candidates will go through a PI round and GD (in case of MBA aspirants).
Can I refer any sample papers for preparation of SUAT?
Ans- Clicking https://suat.sharda.ac.in/sample-paper.html link, you can download the sample papers according to your subject.
If you have any further query regarding SUAT exam, then please visit https://suat.sharda.ac.in/. You can also leave your query or comment in the comment box below to get assistance from our experts.
TENTATIVE DATES OF CIPET JEE 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of CIPET JEE 2018 given below:
|Starting Date of Application Form||April/May 2018|
|Last date of application form||1st week of June 2018|
|Admit card download||May 2018|
|Tentative exam date||4th week of June 2018|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of July 2018|
|Counseling phase||3rd week of July 2018|
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Form
Instructions for CIPET JEE 2018 exam are given as below:
- Candidates can register them for an exam through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the month of April/May 2018.
- After submitting an application form, the candidate cannot change the examination center.
- Upload scanned images of a photograph, signature, and thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format.
- The candidate has to submit an application form with necessary documents (DOB certificate, attested photocopies of X/Diploma/Degree certificates/caste certificate, residential proof if a candidate is from the north region) to the following address:
- Director (Academic),
- CIPET Head Office,
- Guindy, Chennai-600032.
CIPET JEE 2018 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs.250/- for a general category of candidates and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category candidates.
- The candidate has to pay the fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of CIPET payable at Bhubaneswar.
- There is no application fee for candidates who are belonging from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.
Candidate should check eligibility criteria for the application form before applying for the CIPET Joint Entrance Examination 2018 from given below details:
- An Aspirant for Sc. (tech) course should not exceed 21 years of age as on July 31, 2018.
- For the aspirants of courses like PD-PMD, PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM with CAD/CAM, 25 years is the maximum age limit.
- DPMT & DPT applicants, should not exceed 20 years of age.
Candidates having 3-year degree in the science field with Chemistry subject can apply.
Candidates having 3 years of the degree in science Field with CPM (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) subject can apply.
For PD-PMD with CAD/CAM
Candidates having 3-year Diploma in Mechanical, Tool/Production Engineering, Plastics Technology, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam can apply.
For DPMT & DPT
Candidates must pass 10th class with Science, Mathematics and English subjects.
For M.E/M.Tech-(Plastic Engineering/Technology)
Candidates having a degree in 4 year course of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg. in Mechanical / Chemical/ Production/Polymer/Plastics Engineering/Technology engineering
Candidates having a 4 year M.Sc. Degree in Polymer Science/Chemistry with Polymer specialization can apply.
Candidateshaving degree in B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Plastics/ Engineering/Technology/Polymer/Chemical engineering
M.Sc. degree in Polymer Science/Physics/Chemistry with valid GATE scorecard can apply
Candidates having B.Sc. (Science) Degree with Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Polymer Science/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry as one of the main subject can apply.
For M.Sc. (Tech)
Candidates must pass 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.logy, Mechatronics, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT (CIPET) or equivalent exam can apply.
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The main exam will be of 2 hours and preliminary exam will be conducted in 3 hours.
- There will be 100 questions in an exam.
- It will be of MCQ questions.
AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2018
Mark the important dates related to the AP EAMCET 2018 exam. Take a quick tour to the below table to remain updated about the important dates:
|Notification of AP EAMCET||4th week of January 2018|
|Starting of submission of online application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction in details of online application form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for receiving objection on preliminary key||1st week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Ranks||2nd week of May 2018|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
Let’s know about the important information mandatory to have before filling the application form:
- Application forms are filled & submitted through online mode only.
- You can expect the AP EAMCET 2018 Application form from the first week of Feb 2018
- The last date of Application form Submission will fall in the third week of March 2018
- The window for making corrections in the submitted forms will be opened at a defined time
- Only the complete application forms are acceptable
You can deposit the application fee online through credit/ debit card or online banking
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 350/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 350/-|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 700/-|
Let’s know about the eligibility criteria for all courses:
The regulatory board accepts the application of Indian students, PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder for AP EAMCET 2018.
Students from Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana need to verify the same with a domicile certificate
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have qualified 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are mandatory at senior secondary level.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma holders/ final year diploma students can also apply.
- Appearing candidates: Students appearing in senior secondary exam can also apply for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Find below the exam pattern for AP EAMCET 2018:
- The duration of the exam is 180 minutes/ 3 hours
- There will be total 160 questions
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the major subjects
- Objective type questions will be asked with multiple answer options
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative marking is not applicable
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Notification Release||Last week of February 2018|
|Application forms start date||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
Candidates should check all information carefully before filling application form because no corrections work facility will be provided by the university. Interested candidate will fill form via online method only from the last week of February 2018. To apply online, candidates need to register themselves over website. After registration, candidates fill basic information such as educational/personal in the form. At the time of registering, candidates need to enter application number, email id and password. Upload their scanned latest photograph and signature as per the standard set. Soon, the confirmation mail for successful registration will be sent to your mail ID. Candidates need to take the print out for future references.
Candidates have the options to make payment by using any method online/offline. The registration fee can be paid at TS online/AP online/ e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P./through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
|Course name||General||SC/ST,ANY RESERVED CANDIDATES|
|Engineering & agriculture both||1000/-||500/-|
Candidate meeting the eligibility criteria can fill TS EAMCET Application form. Some general eligibility criteria are as following:
Candidate must be Indian by nationality. POI/OCI card holders are also eligible for this entrance exam. Candidates must have the domicile of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state. The eligibility criteria are different for different courses.
|Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.sc||10+2||45%
40% for SC/ST
|PCM||More than 16 years|
40% for SC/ST
|PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,ZOLOGY,BOTANY||More than 16 years|
40% for SC/ST
|PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,MATHEMATICS OR BIOLOGY opt.||More than 17 years|
|Type of Questions:||Objective|
|Section||physics, chemistry, math/Physics, chemistry, biology (botany & zoology)|
|Language:||English/Urdu (choose any option)|
|Paper held in two sessions
|ENGINEERING: 10:00AM to 1:00 PM
AGRICULTURE: 2:30 to 5:30 PM
REAP 2018 EXAM DATES
Here candidates can check some important dates related to REAP 2018. All aspirants must fill application form before the due date, otherwise form will not be accepted by the university.
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to deposit the fee through E-Mitra/Bill Desk||3rd week of June 2018|
|Last date of submission of online application form||3rd week of June 2018|
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application with Late fee of Rs. 500||1st week of July 2018|
|Date of closure for fresh registration with late fee of Rs. 500||2nd week of July 2018|
|Date of commencement for online application with fresh registration & late fee of Rs. 1000 and commitment fees of Rs. 10, 000||1st week of August 2018|
|Date of closure for fresh registration with late fee of Rs. 1000||2nd week of August 2018|
|Choice filling starts from||3rd week of May to 3rdweek of June 2018|
APPLICATION FORM REAP 2018
Eligible candidates can fill the application form via any method, i.e. online or offline. The application form will be available from 3rd week of May to last week of June. Candidates who want admission in this pristine university can simply fill the admission form via any mode.
Candidates need to register themselves over the website. After registration, a candidate is being asked to fill his/her basic information and application number will generate and sent on submitted Email-id. Candidates need to enter that application number along with password and mail id used at the time of registering on website. Soon a “successful registration” mail will be sent to same mail id which indicates your application is being submitted.
Candidates can purchase application form directly by paying at prescribed centers and government aided polytechnic institutes. Candidate must attach all needed documents and sent it by post/courier.
REAP APPLICATION FEE
Interested and eligible students can make payment online as well as through offline mode. Candidates can make the payment of the application fee of Rs. 700/ through any medium, i.e. E-mitra Kiosk or credit card/debit card/net banking. The application fee is same for general, OBC & SBC category. The fee is nonrefundable in any case. In offline manner, a candidate should submit fee to the center where he/she wants to take admission.
The University has declared the eligibility criteria which should be followed by each candidate looking forward to taking admission. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate’s nationality should be Indian i.e. candidate must be the permanent resident of India
- A candidate must belong to Rajasthan state.
- A candidate should be born on or after 1stOctober 1993.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the SC/ST/PWD candidates.
In order to take admission in the university via REAP 2018 procedure, candidates must have completed their 12th from any reputed board or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university. Students, who are appearing for their 12th boards, can also apply for the same. All students must secure minimum aggregate of 45% and the reserved category needs to obtain 40% marks in each subject. Students should qualify the exam with physics and mathematics as a compulsory subject and chemistry/biology/biotechnology as optional subjects. Candidates must have passed the HSC/Intermediate exam with at least five subjects.
As per Government of Rajasthan, there are certain reservation procedure for some particular categories, which are also followed. Candidates who are appearing for REAP 2018 need to acknowledge all reservation criteria so to avoid redundancy later. The reservation criteria for reserved categories are shown below:
|Other Backward Caste (OBC-NCL)||21%|
|Physically Handicap (PWD)||3%|
|Dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winner||3%|
The IMU CET Application Procedure
Applicants need to apply online www.imu.edu.in. The Indian Maritime University has been leading Online CET from 2017 onwards. All of the phases from application to discharge of results are presently on the web.
The accompanying facilities have been made accessible:
- Online Registration of Applicants with the office to transfer photos, examined marks, checked duplicates of the tenth standard score sheet as well as confirmation of Date of Birth, and copies of the SC/ST authentication.
- For Online Registration, candidates should visit the site of the Indian Maritime University at www.imu.edu.in and tap on the given link.
- Facility for candidates to download their Admit Cards with the name of the Test Venue is shown on it.
- Computerized messages/SMS will be sent to each enlisted candidate on successful enrollment of Application, transferring of Hall Ticket, production of results, and so forth.
THE CET Application Fee
1.Rs.1000/ – for General candidates and Rs.700/ – for reserved class with – Bank Challan Form will be filled on the web and applicants need to enter all of their bank details there itself.
2.Connection for filling structure will be accessible at the IMU online portal. At last, the applicants need to enter the bank details and process the payment.
3.All paperwork should be put into an envelope and should be sent to Admission Cell, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai-600119.
Age Limit For Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test(IMU CET)
Age of the candidates on the date of 1st July, of the selection year, shall be:
- Minimum age has to be 17 years
- Maximum age has to 25 years.
- General candidates – 15% Quota
- Other Backward Caste candidates – 27%
- Scheduled Tribes – 7.5%
- DA candidates – 3%
(Candidates who are applying for the reserved category segment should have valid caste certificate as per Govt. of India)
Physical Fitness Requirements
Applicants who are applying for any one of these courses need to consent to the medical benchmarks of D.G. Shipping, and they need to experience a medical exam, before showing up for the counseling. A candidate can go through the recent rules about medical measures at www.dgshipping.com.
Eyesight Requirement & Tests
For DGS-affirmed courses like DNS prompting B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science), B.Sc (Nautical Science), B.Tech (Marine Engineering) and B.Sc (Maritime Science) there should not be any level of squint or any dreary state of eyes or of the eyelids that results in disturbance or repeat.
Candidates who are planning on joining DNS, B.Sc. (Nautical Science) and B.Sc. (Oceanic Science) Degree course, shading vision should be (unaided 1.0 (6/6) in the dominant eye and 0.67 (6/9) in another eye. The Ishihara test chart shall test the typical Color vision of the candidate.
If there are candidates, who are joining B. Tech. (Marine Engineering) Degree course, the distance vision needs to be (unaided 0.5 (6/12) in each eye or 0.67 (6/9) in the dominant eye and 0.33 (6/18) in another eye. Ordinary distance vision shall be tested the by Ishihara test chart.
TENTATIVE DATES OF UUEE 2018:
Candidates can check the tentative date of UUEE 2018 given below:
- Starting date of online application form 1st week of December 2017
- Last date of online application form Last week of March 2018
- Admit card download Last week of April 2018
- Tentative exam date 2nd week of May 2018
- Result announcement 4th week of May 2018
- B.Tech. course counseling 2nd week of June 2018
- MBA & M.Tech course counseling 3rd week of June 2018
UUEE 2018 Application Form
Students have the suggestion to check information brochure before going to fill an application:
- UUEE 2018 application form will be issued through online and offline mode. The form can be downloaded from official website of UUEE 2018.
- Starting date of application is 1st week of December 2017, until the last week of March 2018.
- Before filling up an application form, candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria.
UUEE 2018 Application Fee
- The candidate has to pay Rs.1200/- for the registration fee.
- Candidates can make payment through NEFT/Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Demand Draft, etc.
Candidates can check eligibility criteria for the application form below:
|B.Tech. /B.SC. /B.Sc. (Hons.)||
Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/university.
Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry need to be the main subjects in senior secondary.
Candidates should obtain the minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST category) in qualifying marks.
Candidates must have passed graduation degree in any stream equivalent from recognized board/university.
Candidates should have obtained the minimum of 45% marks (42% for OBC and 40% for ST/SC category) in qualifying marks.
|BA LLB/BBA LLB||
Candidates have to be 10+2 passed or equivalent from recognized board/university.
Candidates should obtain the minimum of 45% marks (42% for OBC and 40% for ST/SC category) in qualifying exam.
|BSc(IT) & BCA||
Candidates must appear in 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/university.
Candidates must qualify the passing exam with Mathematics
UUEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will consider the following points:
- The duration of exam will about 2 hours duration.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice questions.
- Subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English are considered for the exam paper.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer. The question paper will be in English medium only.
- No negative marks for any question.
Conditional Dates of JEECE 2018:
Applicants can mark the provisional date of JEECE 2018 given underneath:
- Beginning date of online application form 1st Week of April 2018
- Last date of online application form 4th Week of April 2018
- Admit card download 1 or 2 weeks before the exam
- Provisional exam date 1st Week of May 2018
- Result Declaration 4th Week of May 2018
- To begin with period of Counseling 1st Week of June 2018
- Second period of Counseling 4th Week of June 2018
JEECE 2018 Application Form
In the wake of perusing Information brochure of JEECE 2018 precisely, applicants can fill an application shape. Guidelines for application shape are given as beneath:
- The application will be considered through online mode as it were.
- Candidates can enlist themselves by filling every single vital detail into the application frame.
- Once the application shape is presented, no further changes will be permitted.
- Starting date of utilization is third Week of February 2018 and an end date is fourth Week of April 2008.
- Candidates need to make sure to remove the print from filling application for future.
JEECE 2018 Application Fee
- Application expense can be pay through web keeping money/charge card/Visa.
- The application expense for-
- General/OBC category Rs. 900/ –
- SC/ST category Rs. 450/ –
Competitors should mark qualification criteria for the application shape from given beneath:
- Candidates ought to be the native of India.
- Candidate ought to have perpetual residency of Jharkhand state.
- There is no age constrain for B.E. /B.Tech. Degree courses.
- Necessary capability for affirmation in a course is 10+2 from a perceived board or college.
- Candidates need to secure least 45% imprints and (40% imprints for held class).
- Candidates must qualify exam with material science and arithmetic as obligatory subjects with one of the science/science/biotechnology/specialized professional subjects.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2018
The exam example will consider the accompanying focuses:
- The question paper will be of various decision questions.
- Each subject has 50 MCQ questions.
- One marks will be given for each right answer. The exam paper will be in English and Hindi dialect.
- Negative marks will be considered for numerous and negative answers. ¼ marks will be deducted from the last score.
- Candidates need to show up in the two degrees courses must show up in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
GITAM GAT 2018 Exam Date
The list of tentative exam date and other important dates of the examination and application procedure can be viewed from here.
Application form release
2nd week of November 2017
|Last date to submit the application||Last week of March 2018|
|Slot booking starts||2nd to 3rd week of April 2018|
|Hall ticket release||2nd week of April 2018 onwards|
|Exam date||3rd to last week of April 2018|
|Result declaration||1st week of May 2018|
|Counseling begins||After result announcement|
GITAM GAT Application Form 2018
Candidates need to fill an application form in order to appear for the exam. This form is a part of registration procedure therefore all the important points can be noted from here.
- Candidates can fill their forms via both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can get the applications from the selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
- Applicants can also find their application through post by sending a request to Director-Admissions with a DD of required fee.
- Fill all the required details like personal, academic, address and many others.
- Upload the scanned imagesof photograph abiding the format.
- Payments can be made by offline and online mode.
- After filling the application, candidates have to send the application along with required documents to the address mentioned below:
Director – Admissions,
GITAM UNIVERSITY, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Candidates need to pay an initial fee called application fee to the university decided and fixed by the authorities. The payable amount will be:
- The application fee will be 600/-for female candidates and for male candidate it will be Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee payment can be made via debit/credit card or demand draft.
- The DD should be drawn from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
Applicants must be eligible for the course they are applying for. The eligibility criteria of the university is fixed and one must follow the criteria. One can check their eligibility by checking the entire criteria.
- Qualification:Candidates must have passed intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects:Students should have Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Aggregate: Students must have obtained minimum 60% marks in PCM.
- Qualification:Candidates must hold a BE/ B.Tech./AMIE in the relevant area of engineering.
- Percentage Criteria:Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
GITAM GAT Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the examination will be:
Exam duration will be two hours only.
- Exam will be objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Plus 4 marks for B.Tech and plus 3 marks for M.Tech will be awarded for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be organized in online mode.
Exam Pattern for GAT (UGTP):
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGT):
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Application Form Availability||Second week of June 2018|
|Registration-cum-counseling fee submission last date (through e-challan)||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Registration-cum-counseling fee submission last date (through online mode)||Last week of June 2018|
|Choice Filling Last Date||Last week of June 2018|
|Documents Verification||Last week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration||First week of July 2018|
Candidates can fill application form from the 2nd week of June 2018 via online mode. Firstly, they should pay fee. Candidates should fill form carefully because no correction chance is provided . You need to upload the scanned images of photograph (size less than 100 KB), signature in JPG/JPEG format. You can submit the application form till last week of June 2018. Candidates have to fill the choices of branch according to their preferences. Take a printout of application form and the copy of the filled choice for further references.
Candidates can make payment by online mode, and they have to pay admission fee amounting 1200/-Rs.(including bank charges) through net banking/debit card/ credit card. Candidate can also pay fee by e-challan in any branch of SBI.
Applicants can check their eligibility criteria before filling application form. In brief, the eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- No age limit for UG courses
- 85% seats are reserved for Delhi region candidates, who will pass the qualifying examination
- 15% seats are reserved for outside Delhi region candidates also pass the qualifying examination
- Completed 10+2 from any recognized board with PCM (physics, chemistry, mathematics) subjects
- Candidate should have score at least 60% marks in the PCM subjects
- For SC/ST/ANY Reserved category have relaxation in the qualifying marks
Reservation of different category are different which mentioned in a table below:
|Differently abled persons(PD)||3%|
|Kashmiri migrants seats(KM)||1%|
|Single girl child||1%|