|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Mock test available||September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||1st October 2018|
|Application correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Exact date & shift announce||5th October 2018|
|Exam exam city announce||21st October 2018|
|Availability of admit card||17th December 2018|
|Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|Result announcement||31st January 2019|
For April 2019 Exam:
|Application form release||8th February 2019|
|Correction in uploaded image starts||February 2019|
|Mock test available||February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||8th March 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||18th March 2019|
|Exam date||6th – 20th April 2019|
|Result announcement||30th April 2019|
JEE Main Application Form
- JEE Main 2019 Application frame can be finished in the online mode. The application shape can be gotten to at the official site.
- Aside from competitors having a place with J&K, Assam, and Meghalaya, it is required for every single other contender to enlist with their Aadhar Number (Aadhar Enrolment Number for hopefuls whose Aadhaar Card has been connected for yet not issued yet).
- J&K, Assam and Meghalaya applicants can enroll with a legitimate visa number, bank a/c number, proportion card number or any such ID confirmation issued by the administration.
- Likewise, applicants must have a legitimate individual email ID and a functioning versatile number for JEE Main Registration. Competitors are encouraged to hold their enrolled email ID and cell phone number till the JEE Main and ensuing procedures till affirmation are over as imperative data might be shared through email or SMS by exam-leading specialist.
The application procedure contains 7 stages to finish the JEE Main Application Form. They are:
- Enrollment through Aadhaar Number
- Fill Online Application Form
- Check of Mobile Number and Email ID
- Transferring of Images
- Expense Payment
- Opening Booking (just for Computer Based Test)
- Printing of Acknowledgment Page
- Hopefuls need to guarantee that all points of interest entered on the JEE Main Application Form are right as there is an exceptionally constrained extension to make any redress/alteration in the shape after accommodation. There is typically a short window for online rectification or change with a substantial explanation behind particular areas in the shape. If you don’t mind take note of that no change will be acknowledged through fax/application including email and so forth.
- The application expense for JEE Main can be paid on the web (charge/Mastercards) and in addition disconnected (e-challan saved with the imperative measure of money at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank). Extra bank charges as material are to be borne by the competitors.
- It would be ideal if you take note of that on the off chance that the installment procedure isn’t finished, the affirmation slip won’t be endless supply of JEE Main Application Form. The expense installment status can be kept an eye on the official site.
Applicants are required to transfer filtered duplicates of their photo, example mark and example mark of either guardians/watchman according to the details given underneath:
- ‘Candidate’s Recent Photograph ‘(photograph should be clear with candidate’s name and date of clicking the photograph printed on it) in size of 4 KB – 40 KB in jpeg.
- Candidate’s Sample Signature in size of . 1 KB – 30 KB in jpeg.
- Either parents’/guardian’s specimen signature in size of 1 KB – 30 KB in jpeg.
JEE Main Application Fee
|Paper||Offline Mode||Online Mode|
|For Exam Centers in India|
|Paper 1||Rs.1000||Rs.500||Rs.500||Rs. 250|
|Paper 2||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||–||–|
|Both Papers||Rs.1800||Rs. 900||Rs.1300||Rs.650|
|For Exam Centers Abroad|
|Paper 1||Rs.2500||Rs. 1250||Rs. 2500||Rs. 1250|
|Both Papers||Rs. 3800||Rs. 1900||Rs. 3800||Rs.1900|
· For a candidate to be eligible to take JEE Main 2019, he must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
· A general candidate should have been born on or after 1st October 1994. A relaxation of 5 years is provided to candidates who are SC, ST or PWD.
· Candidates who have passed class 12th in the year 2017 or 2018, and who are appearing for it in 2019.
· Candidates must be Indian citizens. Note that a valid Aadhar Card is required for exam registration.
· No weightage will be given to class 12th marks for the calculation of All India Rank (AIR) for JEE Main.
- “The exam organizing organization allows candidates with 40% or more disability to avail the assistance of a Scribe or a Reader”.
- “Candidates spreading for ‘B.E./B.Tech’ should have studied Physics and Mathematics sideways with ‘Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology’ while candidates applying for ‘B. Arch/B.’ Planning should have studied Mathematics in their +2 level”.
- “no description on pass percentage in the succeeding examination to write JEE Main.However,for admissions into the ‘IITs, NITs, IIITs and CFTIs,’candidates need to have an aggregate score of 75% in the qualifying exam (65% for SC/ST/PwD categories)”
JEE Main Reservation Criteria
Category , Reservation Percentage
- For Other Backward Caste (Non-Creamy Layer) is 27%.
- For Scheduled Castes (SC) is 15%.
- For Scheduled Tribes (ST) is 7.5 %.
- For Persons with Disability (PwD) is 3%.
JEE Main Syllabus
The JEE Main syllabus contain points from the eleventh and twelfth class of CBSE, ICSE and other state sheets. Syllabus for paper 1 contain material science, science and arithmetic. The syllabus pdf is accessible with the arrival of use frame on official site.
Paper 2 syllabus contain science, bent and drawing areas. The point by point JEE Main 2019 syllabus is given beneath:
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus:
Sets, relations and capacities, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical acceptance, Sequences and arrangement, Integral analytics, Binomial hypothesis and its straightforward applications, Vector variable based math, Statistics and likelihood, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic conditions, Mathematical thinking, Permutations and mixes, and so forth.
Material science and estimation, Thermodynamics, Rotational movement, Laws of movement, Electronic gadgets, Oscillations and waves, Current power, Electromagnetic enlistment and exchanging streams, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, vitality and power, Gravitation, Properties of solids and fluids, Kinetic hypothesis of gases, and so forth.
Physical Chemistry: Some fundamental ideas in science, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical energy, States of issue, Chemical holding and sub-atomic structure, and so forth.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterisation of natural mixes, Chemistry in regular day to day existence, Organic mixes containing incandescent lamp, Organic mixes containing nitrogen, Some fundamental standards of natural science, and so on.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of components and periodicity in properties, Block components (antacid and basic earth metals), D – and f – square components, Environmental science, Hydrogen, Block components gather 13 to amass 18 components, and so forth.
JEE Main Paper 2 Syllabus:
Part I: Awareness of people, places, Buildings, Materials, Visualizing three dimensional items from two dimensional illustrations, Visualizing, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), and so on.
Part II: Understanding and energy about scale and extent of articles, building structures and components, shading surface, concordance and difference, Transformation of structures both 2 D and 3 D association, substraction, turn, Creating two dimensional and three dimensional pieces utilizing given shapes and structures, and so forth.