- Release of online application form will be on Second week of November 2017.
- Last date of Registration will be on First week of December 2017.
- Release of Admit Card for written exam will be on Second Week of December 2018.
- Written Exam will be held on Last week of January.
- Release of Admit Card for Interview will be on Last week of February.
- Interview will be conducted on March 2018.
- Should be an Indian Citizen and if not other limitations mentioned by the IBPS exam eligibility criteria.
- Age limit as in 1.11.2017, candidate should be in between the age of 20-30 years. Candidate must not have born before 2.11.1987 and after 1.11.1997.
- Educational Qualification for different posts under SO as mentioned by IBPS SO eligibility criteria.
Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
The exam will be held in two steps. First step comprising of Written Examination in online mode consisting of Objective Type questions of 200 marks. Second step comprises of an Interview of 100 marks.
- Will consist of 200 question of Total Marks 200.
- Paper will be bilingual, i.e. both In Hindi and English.
- Paper will have 4 sections.
- For Law officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari there will be 4 sections of English language, Reasoning, General Awareness and Professional Knowledge.
- For IT officer, Agriculture officer, Marketing officer and HR officer there will be 4 sections of English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for every wrong answer.
- All the candidates qualifying in the written exam will be called for an Interview. There are 100 marks allotted for Interview.
The tentative dates for the RBI Grade B exam 2018 are:
- Official Notification will be announced on May 2018.
- Availability of RBI Grade B Officer 2018 exam application form will be available on May 2018.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is May 2018.
- Deadline for fee payment is on May 2018.
- Date of release of Admit Card is May 2018.
- Date of RBI Grade B Phase I exam is June 2018.
- Date of announcement of Phase I exam is most probably June 2018.
- Date of release of Admit Card for RBI Grade B exam Phase II exam is June 2018.
- Date of Phase II exam is July 2018.
- Date of announcement result of Phase II exam is on July 2018.
- Date of RBI Grade B officer interview is August 2018.
- Date of announcement of final result is August 2018.
The application form of RBI Grade B will be available online on the official website of Reserve Bank of India. No other mode other than online mode will be accepted for filing the application form. Before filing the application form, candidates must ensure that they are satisfying the eligibility criteria as laid down by the RBI in their official notification.
Candidates have to scan their photograph and signature while filing their application. After the process has been completed candidates are required to pay in online mode only. The application fee for General & OBC candidates are ₹850/-, and for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Service candidates are ₹100/-. Candidates can pay online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ Cash Cards etc.
Candidates should be Indian Citizen. However they can be a subject of Nepal/Bhutan, or should be of Indian Origin.
Candidates should have done their bachelor’s degree from any Recognized University with minimum of 60%. Moreover they must have passed their 10th and 12th Standard examination with no less than 60% marks for general candidates (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD categories).
The age of the candidate must be in between 21-30 years of age. Age limit relaxation will also be given to candidates from reserved categories.
Number of Attempts
General Candidates can apply for the examination for 6 times only. There will be no limit for Reserved Candidates up-to the age limit.
The RBI Grade B exam will be held in 2 phases- Phase I and Phase II followed by the Interview.
- Type of question: Objective type Questions.
- Examination Mode: Online mode.
- Total number of Question:
- Sections: 4 Sections comprising of General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Total Marks:
- Negative Marking: ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrongly attempted questions.
- Type of Questions: Objective and Descriptive type.
- Examination mode:
- Papers: 3 sections comprising of Paper 1 (Economics and Social Issues), Paper 2 (English Language), and Paper 3 (Finance & Management).
- Duration: 270 minutes.
- Total Marks:
- Negative Marking: There is no provision for negative marking.
Aspirants qualifying the Phase-2 exam will be further called for the interview round. The interview round will be held for 50 marks.