Dates and Events
(TS EAMCET) 2019 is being led by “JNT University Hyderabad (JNTUH)” in the interest of Telangana State Council of Higher Education “(TSCHE)”.For more subtle elements applicant can experience the official site of TS EAMCET 2019.
Hopefuls can check all the essential dates from the underneath said plan:
|Notification Released on||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Online Application Form are available from||First week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||First week of Apr 2019|
|Modification / Correction in the Application Form can be done from||First week of Apr 2019|
|Issuing of Admit Card will Begin from||03rd week of Apr to 01st week of May 2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 for AM and E category will be Held from||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date for submitting objections on preliminary key||Second week of May 2019|
|Date of result||Third week of May 2019|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
Online application shape for TS EAMCET 2019 will be accessible at official site. Dissimilar to the majority of the examination, with a specific end goal to present the application type of TS EAMCET 2019, the applicants need to pay the measure of expense first. The measure of use expense and the mode to pay it are as per the following:
|Courses||For SC/ST Candidates||For Others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|E & A (both streams)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600/-|
Application Form of TS EAMCET 2019:
To apply, the competitors need to submit Payment Reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, and Date Birth. At that point, the hopefuls will have the capacity to login and fill individual, instructive, and different subtle elements in the application frame. Once the application frame has been submitted, download it and join an ongoing hued international ID estimate photo on it. This must be submitted to the invigilator on exam day.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Centers/Text Zones
The focuses of TS EAMCET are accessible in TS and AP. In AP the quantity of exam focuses is 4. As afr as the exam focuses in TS are viewed as, Hyderabad has been partitioned into 5 zones. The hopefuls need to express their decisions for content zone while presenting the application shape. Check the rundown of focuses from underneath:
- Rundown of TS EAMCET Exam Centers in Telangana
- Hyderabad West – Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and encompassing territories.
- Hyderabad North – Medchal, Gandimaisamma and encompassing territories.
- Hyderabad Central – Abids, Tarnaka and encompassing territories.
- Hyderabad East – Ghatkesar, Keesara and encompassing territories.
- Hyderabad South-East – L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda Amberpet, Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City territory and encompassing territories.
- Rundown of TS EAMCET Exam Centers in Telangana
Course Wise Eligibility Criteria For TS EAMCET 2019
- Competitors fulfilling the accompanying prerequisites will be qualified to show up for TS EAMCET-2019.
- Competitors ought to be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Hopefuls should have a place with the territory of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
For Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Ag. Designing) and for half seats in B. Drug store, B.Tech (Food Technology (FT) Courses:
- Hopefuls ought to have passed or showed up for the last year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 example) with Mathematics, Physics alongside Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology as optionals or related professional courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, led by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh alongside connect course or courses directed by it for competitors selected amid 2000-2002 and resulting bunches, or some other examination perceived as proportional thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh, gave that applicants who have passed or showed up for the last year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 example) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals alongside the extension course examination in Mathematics led by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh will likewise be qualified for the Bio-Technology course. Or on the other hand
- Applicants ought to have passed or showed up at the last year of the Diploma examination in Engineering directed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or some other examination perceived as proportional thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana/A.P.
- Hopeful ought to acquire no less than 45% of imprints (40% if there should be an occurrence of competitors having a place with saved classification) in the subjects determined taken together at 10+2 example.
- On account of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, competitors ought to have finished 16 years old, as on 31st December of the time of confirmation. There is no upper age constrain.
- On account of B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Designing), B.Tech. (FT), Candidates ought to have finished 17 years old as on 31st December of the time of affirmation and an upper age breaking point of 22 years for every one of the hopefuls and 25 years in regard of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants as on 31st December of the time of Admissions.
- For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/B.Sc. (Ranger service)/B.V.Sc. and A.H. /B.F.Sc. also, to remain half seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses:
- Competitors ought to have passed or showed up for the last year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 example) or any examination perceived as comparable thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh with any two/three of the subjects demonstrated against each course noted underneath:
With any two of the subjects:
- Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Vocational Courses in Agriculture.
- Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, Agriculture and Vocational Courses in Agriculture.
- Sc. (Ranger service): Physics, Chemistry and Biology OR Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- V.Sc. and A.H: Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences.
- F.Sc.: Physical Sciences, Biological or Natural Sciences, and Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences.
- Tech. (Nourishment Technology): Mathematics and Physical Sciences OR Physical Sciences and Biological or Natural Sciences
For Pharmacy course: (Remaining half of the seats)
Hopefuls ought to have passed or showed up for the last year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 example) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology optionals, led by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or some other examination perceived by the University as identical thereto.
Competitor ought to get no less than 45% imprints (40% if there should be an occurrence of applicant having a place with saved classification) in the subjects determined taken together in the qualifying examination.
Hopefuls ought to have finished 16 years old by the date of initiation of Admissions or on such other date as might be told by the CET Committee. There is no upper age restrict.
For Pharm – D Course (half seats for M.P.C and half seats for Bi.P.C hopefuls):
Hopefuls ought to have passed or showed up for the last year of Intermediate examination (10+2 example) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optionals directed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or some other examination perceived by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/Andhra Pradesh as proportional thereto or ought to have passed or showed up at the last year of the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course led by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training or some other examination perceived as proportionate thereto by the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Hopeful ought to get no less than 45% imprints (40% if there should be an occurrence of applicant having a place with saved class) in the subjects indicated taken together in the qualifying examination.
Applicant ought to have finished 17 years old as on 31st December of the time of admission to the course.
TS EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
JNTU Hyderabad will just issue admit card for the individuals who will apply in the endorsed way. The concede card will be issued on the web, at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The competitors will have the capacity to download it by submitting enrollment number, qualifying exam lobby ticket number, and date of birth.
On the exam day, the applicants need to convey TS EAMCET 2019 concede card or they won’t be took into consideration the exam.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Examination||Subjects||Total Question||Duration of Exam|
|Opening of the link for Filling and Submission of On-Line Application
|Third week of January 2019|
|Last Date for Filling and submitting the OnLine Application Form||Third week of March 2019|
|OnLine Partial Correction of filled and submitted OnLine Application form||First week of April 2019|
|Opening of Link for Downloading of the Admit Card||From Second week of April 2019 till the date of Examination|
|Date of Examination||· Last week of April 2019
· First week of May 2019
|Declaration of Result||First week of June 2019|
UPSEE Application Form 2019
UPSEE 2019 Application Form can be filled and submitted online on the official webpage of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. Understudies are proposed to experience all the qualification criteria introduce on the site about the examination. Enrollment will begin online potentially in January 2019.
Hopefuls must fill UPSEE Application Form 2019 totally as inadequate structures are obligated for dismissal according to the standards set by concerned experts in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. Beneath specified are few noteworthy advances that should be followed so as to present the shape effectively:
Enlist and login at the official site of UPSEE.
- Fill in all the individual and scholastic points of interest in UPSEE 2019 Application Form.
- Hopefuls filling the online application frame additionally need to transfer checked pictures of signature, shaded photo and left hand thumb impression.
- Candidates require not to send printed copy of filled-in application shape/or any report to the University.
- The college may likewise give the redress office in the application frame.
- Subsequent to paying the application charge, competitors can take the printout of “affirmation page” for future record.
- There is no compelling reason to send the affirmation page to the AKTU/UPTU/UPSEE 2019 office. Application number is imprinted on this affirmation page.
UPSEE 2019 Application fees
UPSEE 2019 application expense points of interest are as per the following:
“Category “ “Application fee”
“For Male Transgender Candidates of General/OBC Category” INR 1000
“For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category” INR 500
Candidates can submit the application fee either through online mode that is debit card/ATM card, online wallet etc. or through offline channels such as through bank mode, by filling in the Channel issued by UPSEE 2019 conducting authority after filling the form (only if you choose offline pavement mode).
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card will be apportioned to hopefuls who will show up for the examination this year. It can be profited online from the official site of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam few days before the date of examination, conceivably by, April 2019.
Candidates need to remove a print from their concede card and glue a hued international ID measure photo on it according to the rules. They should carry their UPSEE 2019 Admit Card to the checkup focus as they will not be acceptable inside without the same.
Candidates need to take after the beneath said ventures with a specific end goal to download their UPSEE 2019 concede card:
Stage 1: Go to the official site of UPSEE.
Stage 2: Click on the connection that says “download UPSEE 2019 concede card”.
Stage 3: Enter competitor’s name and UPSEE 2019 application no.
Stage 4: Admit card will be shown on the screen which needs to get downloaded.
Stage 5: Paste a hued international ID estimate photo on it.
Stage 6: Keep it safe and convey it along on the exam day.
If there should arise an occurrence of any error in UPSEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates should instantly answer to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University’s office situated in Lucknow. The address, telephone number, email id is specified underneath:
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
Division 7, Jankipuram Extension,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226031
Telephone: 0522 277 1079
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has set certain gauges for confirmation for understudies who wish to show up for UPSEE 2019 placement test.
On the off chance that an understudy neglects to fulfill the expressed qualification criteria and still shows up in the examination, he/she may lose the candidature at any phase of the procedure of examination.
There is no age limit for UPSEE 2019
Indian/NRI/FN/PIO candidates will be eligible to apply
The candidates should have studied intermediate of UP Board or 10+2 (or equivalent) with Maths & Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of the following subjects – Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject. Those candidates who are opting for B.Tech Biotechnology should have studied Physics and Maths/Biology as their compulsory subjects.
Should have secured atleast 45% in their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination. For SC/ST candidates, the qualifying percentage is 40%
Candidates should meet the domicile requirements of the state
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern gives an idea to the candidates about what and how to prepare including the time constraints. The courses with their requirement of relatable papers are listed below:
- Tech/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering) – Paper 1
- Tech (Biotechnology) – Paper 1 or Paper 2
- Tech (Agriculture Engineering only) – Paper 3
- Pharm – Paper 1 or Paper 2
- Arch – Paper 4
- BHMCT/BFAD/BFA – Paper 5
- Tech Lateral Entry (for diploma holders)- Paper 6
- Pharm Lateral Entry (for diploma holders)- Paper 7
- Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc. Graduates)- Paper 8
- MBA- Paper 9
- MCA- Paper 10
- MCA Lateral Entry- Paper 11
All the important specifications of this examination are tabulated below:
- 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Only black or blue ballpoint pen can be used.
AP EAMCET 2019: Know the important dates
Events and Dates (Expected)
- Release of AP EAMCET ‘2019’ Notice is on 4th week of Feb 2019
- Handiness of online Application Form is on 4th week of Feb 2019
- Last date to submit the online application form without ‘late fee’ is on 4th week of Mar 2019
- Start of Application form correction is on 1st week of Apr 2019
- Issuance of Admit Card is on 2nd week of Apr 2019
- AP EAMCET ‘2019’ Examination for Engineering is on 4th week of Apr 2019
Publication of ‘Answer Key’
- On 4th week of Apr 2019
- Declaration of Result is on 1st week of May 2019
- Last Date to fee the counseling registration fee is on 1st week of Jun 2019
- AP EAMCET ‘2019’ Counseling starts is on 2nd week of Jun 2019
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
You should top off the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form to begin with. The top off of the Application Form will be finished once you have finished the accompanying stages and in online mode as it were.
Stage 1: Payment of the Application Fee
Stage 2: Filling up the online Application Form
Stage 3: Uploading of Photo and Signature
Stage 4: Submission of the Application Form
Stage 5: Print out of the Application Form
An adjustment window will be given to the applicants, amid the window is open, competitors can roll out fundamental improvements in the application shapes on the off chance that they wish to, or on the off chance that they have committed any error in the frame, they can correct the same. The window will be open for a restricted timeframe. Not every one of the points of interest will be editable amid this time, you will have the capacity to change just constrained data. Read more insights about the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form,
- Application expense for AP EAMCET 2019: Rs. 500/ –
- Method of Payment: Online just by means of AP online/TS on the web or Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card
The AP EAMCET Exam Date for the building courses will be around the fourth seven day stretch of April 2019. The AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket for a similar will be accessible in the second seven day stretch of April 2019. Corridor ticket issued to the applicant is a vital record. Hopefuls are required to protect it painstakingly.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
The AP EAMCET 2019 for engineering category i.e noticeable as ‘E’, will be held as per the design of examination given below.
- Language of the paper:English and Telugu. One can also benefit help for decoding the queries into Urdu.
- Duration of Exam:03 Hours
- Mode of Examination:Online
- Total number of Questions:160
- Type of Question:MCQ
- Marking Scheme:+1 marks for each correct answer, no negative marking
- Structure of AP EAMCET 2019 question paper:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
AP EAMCET 2019: Instructions for on the web (Computer Based) Examination
To be familiar with the online method of the examination an example/taunt test will be accessible on www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet site for training reason and to give the competitor look and feel of the On-Line (Computer Based) Examination according to plan. Read beneath a few highlights of the online examination:
- There will be just a single right reaction for each inquiry out of four reactions given.
- You should sign in with the Username and watchword to get to the inquiry paper. The Username will be accessible on the Hall Ticket and the secret word will be educated 10 minutes before the examination begins to every one of the applicants.
- Next, you should choose the dialect of your decision.
- Read the guidelines that will show up on the screen.
- Inquiries are shown each one in turn in English and Telugu dialects. Inquiries
- in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry are shown in various segments.
- Hopeful should choose the Section (Subject) which he/she might want to begin the exam with.
- The inquiries whose answers are spared will be shown in green shading.
- All estimations/written work is to be done just on the unpleasant sheet gave at the inside.
- On consummation of the test, hopefuls must hand over the unpleasant sheets to the invigilator.